The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-21-2006, 05:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by marichu
Plis Tell me if you know something about Charlotte and Felix
Last time we saw them they were in Monaco.Be patient in two weeks she has her birthday i think we'll see him then.

Old 07-21-2006, 06:39 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg
ahh, I see! yes, Char and Juliette seem to be very close, almost sisterly. I remember she was like that with Valentine. I think Char is an affectionate person, which is a great quality.
In the August Town & Country magazine the article talks about how long Jean-Christophe Maillot has been involved with the Monaco Ballet - since 1986, and since 1993 it's Director. So I think his daughter did grow up with Charlotte from a very young age, which may explain how close they are. (Which they seem to be from appearances.)

Old 07-21-2006, 08:55 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

I miss seeing pictures of Valentine and Charlotte together. The contrasted with each other and yet complemented each other so well, and there seemed to be such good vibs between Valentine and Pierre, such a pleasure seeing friends together having a good time, no romance (at least obvious), just good fun....
Old 07-21-2006, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea
In the August Town & Country magazine the article talks about how long Jean-Christophe Maillot has been involved with the Monaco Ballet - since 1986, and since 1993 it's Director. So I think his daughter did grow up with Charlotte from a very young age, which may explain how close they are. (Which they seem to be from appearances.)
Oh that sounds like a great article. I'm going to get the full draft this moment.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Commoner

Does anyone have any pictures of Charlotte with Vanina Mandela or anymore details of the friendship. The Rose ball was the first time I'd seen her but I wondering if maybe I just didn't know who she was...
Old 07-26-2006, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i don't think she lived in NY until maybe her teen because eugiene's brother stavros has a very thick greek accent (very sexy) so i would think they all were raised in greace and came to the states later, i will have to finish reading the interview to get the full story

i am having a real hard time believing daphne guiness is thier mother because she looks so young, i keep thinking there has to be a mistake. i remember watching VH1 The Fabulous Life of Billionairs and stavros was mentioned. the woman they said was his mom looked nothing like daphne.
Uh.....:p probably because his mom is not Daphne. lol, that might explain that.
It's interesting Stav went to school with the Casi's. Never knew that. I wonder if it was Andy's school or if it was Char and Pierre's. Bet it was Andy's school, since Andy's was a boarding school and seems to have a lot of jet-set types from other countries (i.e. Tatiana). Though Andy himself was a DAY student, I believe, the school has boarders and Tati was one of them.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Gentry

WHERE is Valentine Pozzo di Borgo? I thought she was a lovely girl and such a good friend for Charlotte. I Never see them together anymore.... Is it something of the past?
Old 08-06-2006, 01:50 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Uh.....:p probably because his mom is not Daphne. lol, that might explain that.
It's interesting Stav went to school with the Casi's. Never knew that. I wonder if it was Andy's school or if it was Char and Pierre's. Bet it was Andy's school, since Andy's was a boarding school and seems to have a lot of jet-set types from other countries (i.e. Tatiana). Though Andy himself was a DAY student, I believe, the school has boarders and Tati was one of them.
Sorry, i'm fairly new to all of this information. Where did Andrea go to school?
Old 08-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Majesty

I have moved many posts from this thread to this thread: The Casiraghi friends and their families in the Celebrity Chit Chat forum because they no longer had anything to do with the Casiraghis. So from now on any posts about their friends in general or their families should be made in that thread.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator
Old 08-17-2006, 06:12 PM
Commoner

I agree! I prefer Hubertus for Charlotte than Felix.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:22 PM
Commoner

oh yes - i totally agree abt our preference on hubertus for charlotte
Old 08-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Nobility

I think that Hubertus is a little chubster, but I like him. Charlotte was more affectionate with him than with Felix. Just take a gander at the first pic, he's leaning in for a kiss, and she's not giving him the light of day!

Ani
Old 08-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Nobility

i used to like hubertus too....but i think felix is alright with her...maybe if i have new pictures of hubertus and compare it with felixs' i would have the change of mind...

but right now, i do not see why hubertus is better than felix..
Old 08-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Aristocracy

I don't see why Hubertus is better for charlotte than Felix,we don't know how are their personalities,and as I can see Charlotte seem very in love with Felix,and so Felix,and if it means something,so it's that they are very compatible and have the chimistery,and this is the most important in a relationship,more than any physical appearence or other things.
Old 08-18-2006, 05:52 AM
Commoner

Of course we don.t their thier ture personalities but from what I've noticed on the pictures of Hubertus and Charlotte before Felix time, they seem to be more laughing and having good time together. Hubertus I think has more outgoing personality and always or most of the time anyway have a smile on his face. Just my observation that's all!
Old 03-30-2007, 03:04 PM
Aristocracy

Do you happen to know what Valentine studied and where ?
Old 03-30-2007, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coquine
Do you happen to know what Valentine studied and where ?
Valentine studied economics at University Dauphine (Paris). Her brother Nicolas studies the same (economics) but I don't remember where. I think he is still in college. I don't remember how I know, just remember *hearing* it somewhere.....
Old 03-31-2007, 08:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Valentine studied economics at University Dauphine (Paris). Her brother Nicolas studies the same (economics) but I don't remember where. I think he is still in college. I don't remember how I know, just remember *hearing* it somewhere.....
Thanks for the info, CasiraghiTrio ! It's interesting that she chose for Dauphine and not for Assas or didn't try for Essec.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:18 AM
Heir Apparent

This is very interesting. So Valentine leaves in Paris, the same City as Charlotte, and we NEVER see them together. Very strange. I think a HUGE clash happened. I thought that they were friends from their childhood, we even saw Charlotte with Valentine's mother, and suddendly, NOTHING.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
This is very interesting. So Valentine leaves in Paris, the same City as Charlotte, and we NEVER see them together. Very strange. I think a HUGE clash happened. I thought that they were friends from their childhood, we even saw Charlotte with Valentine's mother, and suddendly, NOTHING.
It seems like Charlotte is completely cut away from the old equestrian crowd, doesn't it? No Roziers even. Valentine seems very much still part of the equestrian circuit. You see her name crop up in the competitions still and pictures of her in the equestrian news sites. I guess for Charlotte jumping was just a way to pass time while in high school. (?) Just a thought.