The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Courtier

Link to the video of Gad Elmaleh tonight at Le Grand Journal: the evocation of Charlotte is from 2:46 to 3:22.
Watch it now: canal + videos are only available ONE week on the internet. Then, they disapear.

Old 06-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Courtier

^ Thanks for the video LovelyKate. Can you tell me what they are saying about Charlotte? I don't understand French very well!

Old 06-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318 View Post
^ Thanks for the video LovelyKate. Can you tell me what they are saying about Charlotte? I don't understand French very well!
Sophie Marceau's character in the film is named Charlotte and the host, Michel Denisot, tried to be clever by saying "Charlotte, a very pretty name wouldn't you agree?" to Gad, alluding to his relationship with Charlotte C. However, he stuttered when saying this and Gad very humorously told him it would have been perfect if he hadn't choked up on the words and asked Denisot if he wanted to give it another go lol.

Gad is extremely charming in all interviews/films I've seen him in. People can say what they like about his age/looks, yet he seems to be a good time.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:48 PM
Serene Highness

Gad cracks me up. He seems to laugh at his own jokes.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:55 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the translation anag! Gad does seem like a funny/charming person. I like that he avoided answering the question with a joke.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:05 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I already translated it in a previous post (#1340).
What is interesting in this video is the end of the evocation of Charlotte with Gad Saying "I assume": I'm sure he was talking about his realtionship with C.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:39 AM
Courtier

ha, ha, how clever! But he looked kind of nervous with his "j'assume aussi".
I bet Charlotte was with him backstage!
Old 06-27-2012, 06:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
Link to the video of Gad Elmaleh tonight at Le Grand Journal: the evocation of Charlotte is from 2:46 to 3:22.
Watch it now: canal + videos are only available ONE week on the internet. Then, they disapear.
Thaaanks!!! Gad is very nice, and I liked how he managed to "stuck" Michel Denisot.
He is not a handsome guy, but he seems very funny, very charming.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Serene Highness

I didn't follow very much Charlotte, but I know, that she has a new boyfriend. I would like to ask, if she has contact to the older friends of her, I mean Eugenie Niarchos and Co., or this friendships are also finished?
Old 07-18-2012, 11:58 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte still has her old friends. She has diverse interests so she isn't seen with the same people all of the time. Elecktra Niarchos (a relative of Eugenie?) is riding the GCT circuit with Charlottte this summer.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Charlotte was pictured near the Beach Club in Monaco last weekend:

** Pic **
In that pic above that Ice posted she is pictured with Cecile Winckler (her ex boyfriend Felix's sister) and Vanina Mandelli. Both are old friends of Charlotte's. So I would agree with FanofMonaco...she still has her old friends, but they all have different interests, and live in different places, so they aren't together all the time.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
In that pic above that Ice posted she is pictured with Cecile Winckler (her ex boyfriend Felix's sister) and Vanina Mandelli. Both are old friends of Charlotte's. So I would agree with FanofMonaco...she still has her old friends, but they all have different interests, and live in different places, so they aren't together all the time.
Right. Charlotte has the same friends, some of them since childhood, like Juliette Maillot, or Eugenie Niarchos. Maybe she feels more comfortable with old "tested" persons, than new relations who might be approaching her only because she is who she is.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:37 AM
Serene Highness

I don't know very much her circle of friends, but I remember, that they were always at the Rose Ball. But if I know it good, in this year wasn't Niarchos there, so I thought that maybe she is a closer friend of the Dellals, and now that Charlotte and Alex finished their relationship, Char and Eugenie aren't friend anymore, or that she made finish also with other friends.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Courtier

Charlotte and Eugenie have been friends since childhood. I don't know why her break up with Alex or Eugenie missing one Rose Ball after attending like 6-8 others would mean they aren't friends anymore. Keep in mind that we get pics of like 5 seconds to at the most one minute of Charlotte's everyday life. Just because she's not pictured with certain people doesn't mean she's cut ties with them.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
Elecktra Niarchos (a relative of Eugenie?) i
Yes her sister
Old 07-20-2012, 02:35 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
Charlotte and Eugenie have been friends since childhood. I don't know why her break up with Alex or Eugenie missing one Rose Ball after attending like 6-8 others would mean they aren't friends anymore. Keep in mind that we get pics of like 5 seconds to at the most one minute of Charlotte's everyday life. Just because she's not pictured with certain people doesn't mean she's cut ties with them.

This is, what I mean... She was so often fotographed with this people, but when we have seen photos about her and Eugenie last time? I don't remember, or I missed it... They were also friends with Tatiana, not only Char, but were they by the engagement of Andrea and Tatiana? I didn't see her/their.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:07 PM
Serene Highness

The article said P.Caroline and Charlotte were already at the house. They were probably the hostesses. Charlotte used to be pictured with friends like Eugenie at fashion shows. Charlotte is attending fashion shows alot less now.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Gad Elmaleh speaking in an interview of Charlotte Casiraghi: "I live with a Princess"
Gad Elmaleh habla en una entrevista de su noviazgo con Carlota Casiraghi: "Vivo con una Princesa" - Bekia
Google translation
Old 07-26-2012, 11:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn
Gad Elmaleh speaking in an interview of Charlotte Casiraghi: "I live with a Princess"
Gad Elmaleh habla en una entrevista de su noviazgo con Carlota Casiraghi: "Vivo con una Princesa" - Bekia
Google translation
The translation does not work for me but if i undestood well he said that he lives with a princess? Stupid thing, Charlotte herself claims that she is NOT a princess!
Old 07-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Nobility

Gad Elmaleh annonce dans "Elle" vivre avec Charlotte Casiraghi à Paris

Pomeline-Fizz ♣ Charlotte Casiraghi: Gad Elmaleh annonce dans "Elle" vivre avec Charlotte Casiraghi à Paris