The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-09-2011, 05:25 PM

Carlota, muy integrada en su familia política - Otras monarquías - Familia Real - Revista de corazón, prensa rosa y famosos - Diez Minutos

Old 12-24-2011, 03:53 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

A couple of posts have been moved to the following thread again:

** The Casiraghi friends and their families **

Old 04-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Serene Highness

Some pictures of friends of the trio at parties.
Stavros Niarchos and his new gf, Jessica Hart, 14 september 2011 --> http://i42.tinypic.com/acq0d3.jpg
in 20th of September of the same year
--> http://i43.tinypic.com/34zc11e.jpg ** http://i39.tinypic.com/2w35pjl.jpg

Stavros with Alex Dellal in a party in NYC. September 2010. There was also Alex' mother. -->
http://i42.tinypic.com/szadyw.jpg ** http://i39.tinypic.com/206h0zs.jpg **
http://i42.tinypic.com/2uyj7lk.jpg ** http://i40.tinypic.com/2dqodh0.jpg

And some known pictures with Charlotte and her friends an a party in June 2011 -->
http://i41.tinypic.com/351ilx3.jpg ** http://i43.tinypic.com/b4ak93.jpg

Stavros Niarchos with Pierre and friends.
10.9.2011, Barneys NYC celebrates Carine Roitfeld - Party -->
http://i42.tinypic.com/10sg03r.jpg ** http://i44.tinypic.com/64qa85.jpg **
http://i43.tinypic.com/2vkytcg.jpg
Old 04-29-2012, 10:34 PM

Casiraghi-friend

Does anybody know who this guy is? It must be a friend of Pierre, saw him on pictures in this forum, think in Uruguay....

Thanks
Old 05-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Serene Highness

Beatrice Borromeo and CP Mette-Marit on Twitter... I didn't know that they are friends. Is MM also friend with the Casiraghis?

https://twitter.com/BorromeoBea/stat...92962201620481
Old 06-24-2012, 04:22 AM
Courtier

Pics from Margherita Missoni and Eugenio Amos's wedding: style.it They say that Andrea and Pierre were there, but I'm sure that the boy they introduce as Pierre on pic 6 is not Pierre.
Three other galleries at the bottom of this page: laprovinciadivarese.it The man introduced as Pierre Casiraghi seems to be S. Niarchos - you can see his sister Eugénie just in front of him.
+ varesenews.it

More pics on vogue.it : pics of Tatiana Santo Domingo. Still no signs of Casiraghi brothers, but I'm sure that Andrea was with Tatiana. Let's wait!
Old 06-24-2012, 09:02 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
More pics on vogue.it : pics of Tatiana Santo Domingo. Still no signs of Casiraghi brothers, but I'm sure that Andrea was with Tatiana. Let's wait!
Yes, he was also there (on vogue.it)
Old 06-24-2012, 10:53 AM
Serene Highness

What a beautiful wedding! Had no idea Margherita was engaged.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Serene Highness

Andrea is 2 pictures before the dog, with Angela Missoni, in his morning suit.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Commoner

Beatrice wrote a really interesting article on the american magazine Daily Beast on the italian Mafia. According to the website she's a contributor

The Mafia
Old 06-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Serene Highness

I love Tatiana´s dress. Everybody is dressed very simply, except for the bride. I don´t know what to say abot the bride
Old 06-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Serene Highness

Beatrice writes very well, but I am afraid she is going to get hurt or killed if she keeps going after the Mafia and people like Berlisconi.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the pics LovelyKate.
You can spot Andrea on one of the vogue pics, the one with the woman with the klein blue dress. He's wearing a daisy on his buttonwhole, very appropiate for the country wedding of someone whose name means Daisy!

I do like Margherita's dress. It's something differente from the usual boring thing all brides always wear.

It's weird Charlotte isn't there. I know she was riding in Fontainebleau and all that but we know she's been travelling around for months, moslty with Gad, and she now decides to miss one of her closest friends wedding. It's weird.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:26 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Oh Tosca! you are sooo right.
In this day and age it will be a miracle if Char marries at all.
Char has always appeared slightly melancholic to me with a serious face and sometimes an evident sadness about her. If the Dellals{Alex} make her happy then what is the problem?
Old 06-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
Beatrice writes very well, but I am afraid she is going to get hurt or killed if she keeps going after the Mafia and people like Berlisconi.
Why should the mafia waste their time to target such a journalist not to be worth a penny. She'll never be a top journalist like Giancarlo Siani or Leonardo Sciascia who really risked their lives, and got shot by the mafia. It's easy to go an interview a judge. She should have ended up in the lion's den instead if she really wanted to fight them. Why doesn't she write about the links her uncle has with the Neapolitan mafia?

Here you'll find an article about one of Bea's close relatives being on trial for crime against public health, environmental disaster and colluding with the Calabrian 'ndrangheta or whatever it's spelled

Marlane, la fabbrica dei veleni. Marzotto Spa accusata di disastro doloso. Si torna in aula il 30 marzo. - Paperblog
Old 06-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Serene Highness

The Mafia doesn't need much of an excuse to off someone. They're pretty ruthless. They are alot weaker now in the US than they were a couple decades ago but are still dangerous.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Courtier

I've always wondered just how close Char and Margherita were. Marg is always, and I do mean ALWAYS, with Eugenie & Tatiana, but Charlotte attends many of the same parties and often poses with them. It's definitely weird looking through the pictures because literally EVERYBODY that has ever been photographed with Charlotte is there. Not to mention, her own friggin siblings. Maybe she was jumping, but somehow...I still think it's odd.

And if she didn't go because of her boyfriend's sister, she will probably have to sit at home for the rest of her life. Both she and Alex have like 80 percent of the same friends and move in the same social circle. It's going to be difficult if not impossible to avoid him and anyone who has a connection to him.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Courtier

Daily Mail pics of the wedding.

My guess is that maybe Charlotte is not so close to all these people? They just appear on the same pics but don't share strong links? Charlotte doesn't belong to Margherita-Eugenie-Tatiana trio. Maybe is she just Tatiana's sister in law, and Eugenie's ex-schoolfriend. Charlotte seems to be the kind of girl who prefers spending most of her time with her boyfriend instead of her friends. So it is possible that from boyfriend to boyfriend, she lost (a bit) her friends, they must have become less close than before. They see each other during parties, maybe at some private events, but except these, I'm sure that Charlotte spends all her time with her boyfriend, and also with her family.
I evoked Charlotte Olympia because it could have been an explaination. Of course, you are right Kells: they evolve in the same circle, it would be impossible for her to avoid Dellals and Cie.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:40 PM
Nobility

Right now, I'm watching Le Grand Journal and they invited Gad Elmaleh and Sophie Marceau. Michel Denisot commented on the fact that Sophie Marceau's name in the film is charlotte and he said with a smile, looking at Gad "And Charlotte is a lovely name". ha ha
Léonard de Vinci
Old 06-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Courtier

I'm watching "Le Grand Journal", with Gad Elmaleh and Sophie Marceau. They present their new movie.
Michel Denisot said: "Sophie you play Charlotte, which is a beautiful name, you won't contradict me" - he said this to Gad, and had problems to pronounce "contradict" so Gad laughed a lot, and said that if M. Denisot had said it correctly it would have had a good effect, but that the mistake ruined everything.
Then he asked M. Denisot if he wanted to ask the question again, but M. Denisot refused and said "no, I assume it". So Gad answered "I assume too". No doubt he was talking about his relationship with Charlotte!