The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
The Dellal family MIGHT be known in UK but i think only in UK and only for the last years. But if you tslk about the continental europe they were fully uknown before Charlotte started datinh Alex. Same for Tatiana. Before Andrea she and the santo Domingo family were fully uknown. It is not the same for Beatrice. The Borromeos is a well non historical family and they were famous before she met Pierrr. But the Casiraghi trio is worlwide famous since now 3 generations! Since Grace Kelly (already famous)becamea Princess. For more than 55 years most of the existing European magazines have hosted moments of the Monaco family. But i do not think that before Charlott you could find a large coverage of the Dellals.Maybe a little..whe Alex dated Elisabeth Jagger. I can not say if the Dellals are displaying Charlotte and if she cares about that, but the press knows that they sell better with the Charlotte connection than that talking about the Dellalgirlfriend!
Thank You! I totally agree!!!

Old 10-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Dellal or Casiraghi......does it really matter one way or the other? Some people know one, some people know the other, most don't know either.

Old 10-15-2011, 04:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
I'm sorry Vanya but I still think your point is not valid because you said that was proof that Dellals weren't better know in England than Charlotte and you said Andrea appeared in Hello! introduced as Charlotte's boyfriend mother
But she isn't intoduced like that in Hello. She is introduced with Charlotte's name in ¡Hola! And Hola! readers aren't british.

As Zonk already explained, the Middeltons were crucified, but even if they hadn't been, you can't compare! The british royals are real heads of State!
Kate, Letizia, Máxima, Daniel Westling... this are people married to real heads of state. Their families don't show their homes in Hola, BUT their husbands/wives don't appear on the cover of Vogue either!
Can you imagine William, Felipe, Willem or Victoria posing for Vogue, attenting fashion party after fashion party or being sponsored by Gucci? They wouldn't just be crucified! They would have to renounce the throne!

Andrea Dellal behaves as a papier couché celebrity does. They same thing Charlotte does. And there is nothing wrong about it. Both do it in a classy elegant way. None of them is Paris Hilton!
But they aren't royals. They are celebrities. And they behave as such. Both of them.

Also, you said that Andrea Dellal was not in ¡Hola! before Charlotte. How do you know? Maybe she was, and you just didn't notice her because you didn't know her.
Zonk is quite right the Middleton's were crucified, and with no real basis, I agree with Zonk on that. The point being IF they did behave in a certain way, like doing exclusive spreads in HELLO, using Prince Williams name to beef up the piece, there would have been even more negative backlash, and ,
with justification. IMO.
As far as HOLA/HELLO, I'm a regular reader of HOLA, for many years now. It is much more available where I live due to our spanish speaking population.
I pretty much read HELLO online. The point being is that prior to Andrea's recent article she was NEVER in HOLA. If I missed something someone on here, I'm sure, will point it out.
Wether or not the Delall's are displaying Charlotte we don't really know, we can only go by appearances and what we see in the press.
Being connected to Charlotte is a social cache for them, her uncle is a head of state, a state that is a member of the UN. Her mother is a high profile Princess, etc. etc.
It is just my opinion, and we are all entitled to our opinion's that if it wern't for Charlotte, we would not know about the Delall's. Aside from bit's and pieces in Tatler and Harpers & Queen. They could be a very nice family, but it seems to me that their connection to Charlotte has elavated them, so much that I don't think HOLA would have put Andrea on the front/first article, that has been, and again I've been an HOLA regular for many years, for major players, which IMO Andrea Delall is NOT!
Old 10-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
I'm sorry Vanya but I still think your point is not valid because you said that was proof that Dellals weren't better know in England than Charlotte and you said Andrea appeared in Hello! introduced as Charlotte's boyfriend mother
But she isn't intoduced like that in Hello. She is introduced with Charlotte's name in ¡Hola! And Hola! readers aren't british.

As Zonk already explained, the Middeltons were crucified, but even if they hadn't been, you can't compare! The british royals are real heads of State!
Kate, Letizia, Máxima, Daniel Westling... this are people married to real heads of state. Their families don't show their homes in Hola, BUT their husbands/wives don't appear on the cover of Vogue either!
Can you imagine William, Felipe, Willem or Victoria posing for Vogue, attenting fashion party after fashion party or being sponsored by Gucci? They wouldn't just be crucified! They would have to renounce the throne!

Andrea Dellal behaves as a papier couché celebrity does. They same thing Charlotte does. And there is nothing wrong about it. Both do it in a classy elegant way. None of them is Paris Hilton!
But they aren't royals. They are celebrities. And they behave as such. Both of them.

Also, you said that Andrea Dellal was not in ¡Hola! before Charlotte. How do you know? Maybe she was, and you just didn't notice her because you didn't know her.

Mary and Frederick posed this year for a German magazine, don´t remember if it was a Vogue version, when she was still pregnant, showing off their children and luxury way of life in the new palace. And then the Grimaldi´s are said to be tacky. Well, C. Wittstock did the same, and then asked for privacy

The Dellals may be know in England because of their fortune and connections( btw, not every rich is seen among celebrities, I´d say most of them want to remain unknown, but the new rich like to show off, and we know the Dellals belong to this group); Charlotte instead is known throughout the world. Of course Not everybody knows her, why should they? many people just dont have idea of royals, teens are interested in other issues. People who are interested in royals, read magazines from time to time, and have a general culture of the world will know who Charlotte is, i.e, Grace, Monaco, Caroline...
Old 10-16-2011, 02:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
Mary and Frederick posed this year for a German magazine, don´t remember if it was a Vogue version, when she was still pregnant, showing off their children and luxury way of life in the new palace. And then the Grimaldi´s are said to be tacky. Well, C. Wittstock did the same, and then asked for privacy

The Dellals may be know in England because of their fortune and connections( btw, not every rich is seen among celebrities, I´d say most of them want to remain unknown, but the new rich like to show off, and we know the Dellals belong to this group); Charlotte instead is known throughout the world. Of course Not everybody knows her, why should they? many people just dont have idea of royals, teens are interested in other issues. People who are interested in royals, read magazines from time to time, and have a general culture of the world will know who Charlotte is, i.e, Grace, Monaco, Caroline...
Exactly. You touch every point correctly
Old 10-16-2011, 04:55 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
Dellal or Casiraghi......does it really matter one way or the other? Some people know one, some people know the other, most don't know either.
Exactly.

This discussion is going in circles and has become pretty pointless.
Of course people on this forum are going to argue that Casiraghis are the most famous of the crowd, but they really aren't. Most people who know them (who aren't royal watchers) know them through fashion and society columns, and as far as fashion goes, there are much more "famous" kids than them.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
Exactly.

Of course people on this forum are going to argue that Casiraghis are the most famous of the crowd, but they really aren't. Most people who know them (who aren't royal watchers) know them through fashion and society columns, and as far as fashion goes, there are much more "famous" kids than them.

Not the MOST famous, just more famous than the Dellals. But i agree with you the discusion is endless and becomes tiring.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
Exactly.

I absolutely agree with you shappica and NGalitzine.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana

The Dellals may be know in England because of their fortune and connections( btw, not every rich is seen among celebrities, I´d say most of them want to remain unknown, but the new rich like to show off, and we know the Dellals belong to this group)
exactly. This is why I would say that they appear to ride Charlottes coattails a bit. However this discussion is getting a bit tedious. So I'd just like to say that I suppose this is why they say that "Modesty is the best policy" .. If the DeLalls were a bit more modest and low profile, we probably wouldn't be questioning their intentions.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Administrator

Time to move on.

Old 10-19-2011, 11:22 PM
Aristocracy

HQ pics Tod's Launching

Charlotte and Alex
Naver Image Popup

Charlotte
Naver Image Popup

Wow! I like so much her face and her famous beauty lips!
Naver Image Popup

Sexy lips!
Naver Image Popup
Old 10-19-2011, 11:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyromanov View Post
HQ pics Tod's Launching

Charlotte and Alex
Naver Image Popup

How beautiful in this pic. She really has a perfect sweet face.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:25 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyromanov
HQ pics Tod's Launching

Charlotte and Alex
Naver Image Popup
Anyone else notice the ring on her left hand?
Old 10-21-2011, 06:24 PM
Courtier

^ She wears a ring on her left hand a lot. I remember at this year's Monaco Grand Prix the media made a big deal about it too. But sometimes she wears it on her left and sometimes not. I don't think it really means anything.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:37 PM
Courtier

Oh yes, Princess Charlotte is really beautiful person; and the eyes perhaps a little bit too serious?
Old 10-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Nobility

^ She's not Princess Charlotte. She's Charlotte Casiraghi. Her great Grandmother was a princess, her grandmother was a princess by marriage, and her mother is a princess, but she is not.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Here you'll find the latest pictures of Adrea and Pierre cruising Lake Maggiore with their girlfriends. Please scroll down to see the larger images.

Beatrice Borromeo e Pierre Casiraghi: gita sul Lago Maggiore
Old 10-27-2011, 12:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

^Actually, that pic is from Bea's sister's wedding. Is not new. But thanks anyway!
Old 10-28-2011, 12:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Sorry if it's a repost, Nat, but I'm not a big fan of the trio and their friends, so I rarely follow them. I know you're a great opinionist instead.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
Sorry if it's a repost, Nat, but I'm not a big fan of the trio and their friends, so I rarely follow them. I know you're a great opinionist instead.
Don't worry, thanks for the contribution!