Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
Felix is getting hotter and hotter

My fave felix winckler on Twitpic
Ummmmmmmm hehe i miss him a lot!

Old 03-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Heir Apparent

We will have nice pictures of the Monaco family this summer, Pa + CW wedding and now

Matilde Borromeo y el príncipe Antonius de Furstenberg contraerán matrimonio | Noticias hola.com

Sure that the Casi will be there.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Aristocracy

Speaking of which, we haven't seen Alex in a long time now. Last time was in Zurs. He wasn't in NYC at Andrea's "party" nor was he at the Rose Ball, right?
Old 03-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Gentry

Alex

Hi there!
He was at Ball on saturday. There's a picture of him and Tatiana sitting at the table

Here you go:
http://http://www.gettyimages.be/det...-Entertainment
Old 03-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Serene Highness

Alex was at the Rose Ball on Saturday. He sat next to Tatiana.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:25 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by palomasie View Post
Speaking of which, we haven't seen Alex in a long time now. Last time was in Zurs. He wasn't in NYC at Andrea's "party" nor was he at the Rose Ball, right?
Hi! When was Andrea's "party"?
Old 03-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Courtier

Do you think that Kate Moss has invited Charlotte and Alex to her wedding?
Charlotte and Kate seems to have been to the same parties a several times, and Kate is one of Mario Testino best friend, Mario being Alex's godfather so... What do you think about that?
Old 04-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Royal Highness

Royalty 101: The Royal Girlfriends - Tatiana Santo Domingo - National Royal News | Examiner.com
Old 04-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Serene Highness

According to American Vogue (Reese Witherspoon on cover), Tatiana is starting her own business - see page 132 under Flash Dispatch. It shows a picture of Tatiana w/text (written by her) about a business she's starting w/a partner - to launch in Sept 2011 - called Muzungu Sisters (muzungu is old Swahili for wanderer or traveler); the company will "sell ethically sourced, locally made items from all over the world." Interesting!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 09:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh! I need to see that magazine!
Here's not available. Or is not too easy to find.

Can anyone please buy the magazine and scan the article?? Please???
Old 04-17-2011, 12:13 AM

I can get this easily...... Horseygal, does it say who her partner is? I bet it's Margherita Maccapani Missoni. It's just the kind of thing those two would do.
Yes, it sounds interesting, and it sounds exactly like what Tati's mother does. Tati is doing exactly what her mother does with items from india, in a shop in Paris. Very interesting. The daughter is taking after her mother? Perhaps?
Old 04-17-2011, 10:17 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I can get this easily...... Horseygal, does it say who her partner is? I bet it's Margherita Maccapani Missoni. It's just the kind of thing those two would do.
Yes, it sounds interesting, and it sounds exactly like what Tati's mother does. Tati is doing exactly what her mother does with items from india, in a shop in Paris. Very interesting. The daughter is taking after her mother? Perhaps?
The piece names Dana Alikhani as her partner - not sure if she's part of their social world, or someone from her mother's professional world. It's good that she's going to have something meaningful for herself. It still fits into her jetsetting lifestyle, so I'm sure we'll continue to see her in Vogue and W, and she can work with her sister-in-law (Lauren SD) thru Modus Operandi (potentially)
Old 04-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks CT!
At least she will do something. She seems like she's been doing absolutely nothing all this time. So good to hear she has this project.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Several posts have been moved to the following thread:

** The Casiraghi friends and their families **
Old 04-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
We will have nice pictures of the Monaco family this summer, Pa + CW wedding and now

Matilde Borromeo y el príncipe Antonius de Furstenberg contraerán matrimonio | Noticias hola.com

Sure that the Casi will be there.

My gosh what a stunning family the Borromeo's are! Beatrice's sister is a beauty just like she is, can't wait till this wedding as well, of course Bea will be there with Pierre.

Once again I state Pierre is a credit to not only the Grimaldis, but also the Casiraghis as well, total class his girlfriend is, pedigree impeccable just like Pierre's.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:05 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
My gosh what a stunning family the Borromeo's are! Beatrice's sister is a beauty just like she is, can't wait till this wedding as well, of course Bea will be there with Pierre.

Once again I state Pierre is a credit to not only the Grimaldis, but also the Casiraghis as well, total class his girlfriend is, pedigree impeccable just like Pierre's.
Pedigree impeccable???
Wasn't she born out of wedlock?
Old 04-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Courtier

I'm not talking about the circumstances of her birth, rather the blood running through her veins, her pedigree/descent/lineage. On par with Pierre's imho.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:05 PM

@Vanya WTH is wrong with being born out of wedlock anyway?
@Nadine I respect your statements on her pedigree, etc. But honestly, I don't think that even matters. For me, Beatrice has a brilliant, thinking, analytical mind, and that is what makes her an interesting person. I couldn't give a fig about her ancestors being princes and cardinals. As far as I'm concerned, that is as much in her disfavor as favor. Princes and cardinals have committed atrocities against humanity, not all of them, but enough to make it no automatic source of pride to have them in your heritage.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
@Vanya WTH is wrong with being born out of wedlock anyway?
@Nadine I respect your statements on her pedigree, etc. But honestly, I don't think that even matters. For me, Beatrice has a brilliant, thinking, analytical mind, and that is what makes her an interesting person. I couldn't give a fig about her ancestors being princes and cardinals. As far as I'm concerned, that is as much in her disfavor as favor. Princes and cardinals have committed atrocities against humanity, not all of them, but enough to make it no automatic source of pride to have them in your heritage.
There is nothing wrong being born out of wedlock. Actually I was aiming at a little tongue n cheek, but I guess it didn't come off that way.
There is no denying B's ancestors and lineage and those interested in geneology
would find her family very interesting I'm sure.
With that said, born out of wedlock means she is not able to use any courtesy title attached to her family surname. She probably could care less.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:50 PM

^I didn't mean to say she should be ashamed of her heritage! No!!!! She should be proud of who she is, period! I only meant to say that who she is as a person is because of HER, and she is not the sum of her forebears! That's all. I respect her because of her willingness to not play the regular role of a socialite and aristocratic robot. I like her because she is unique and she is proud to march to her own beat. I couldn't care less about her genealogy. It means nothing. It is nothing. She is not a hypocrite, like some people on this forum say, for having views her ancestors wouldn't have liked. No, not hypocrite! She is just her own person who doesn't do things simply because that is the way they were done in the past. I respect that about her. But I know, I already said that. :)