The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1021  
Old 12-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ......, Argentina
Posts: 1,383
Hereīs Beatrice blog, sorry if it has been posted.


Il Fatto Quotidiano ŧ Beatrice Borromeo
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1022  
Old 12-02-2010, 06:11 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
Hereīs Beatrice blog, sorry if it has been posted.


Il Fatto Quotidiano ŧ Beatrice Borromeo
Better no to read it, she's making a berk of herself, like always. As I previously said this girl has no talent for writing.
This girl is talking about a writer, who happens to be very fashionable in Italy, but either she didn't read his book (it's cool to say you've read this book), or she didn't understand a word of what she read.
One of the chapters of this book is devoted to the strong ties there are between the Camorra (Neapolitan mafia) and the various houses of fashion (not only Italian, but also French, American a.s.o). They send their clothes to be sawed to the Camorra owned dressmakers in the surroundings of Naples, because it's less expensive. Ok Chinese would be even cheaper, but, you know Italians do it better... This means concealed, sweated labour, and all that jazz... Now it happens that one of Smartie Bea's uncles is/was the CEO of Valentino... They who have ears to hear, let them hear...
If she's so brave, why doesn't she reveals all this in her writings?
__________________

__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
Reply With Quote
  #1023  
Old 12-02-2010, 12:30 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,403
I have only read one of BB's entries. It was like a month ago. It was about Berlusconi's bad behavior. I couldn't tell if it was poorly or well written because of not having a great enough understanding of Italian and context. I could only understand in a literal sense. She did seem to be suggesting that, contrary to what he says (that he loves the women) he really hates the women because he degrades them, which I agree with! But other than that, I couldn't rate her skill.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Reply With Quote
  #1024  
Old 12-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,537
Ok, despite waht you foreginers think about Italy, this is country where freedom of speech is still allowed, proof of this is Bea's (not BB, there was only one BB) homework on her blog/paper.
Again, why doesn't she writes about the links between the house of fashion one of her titled close relatives had with the Camorra, when this person was working for a well know Italian house of fashion. It's all in her friend Saviano's book.
__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
Reply With Quote
  #1025  
Old 12-03-2010, 12:13 PM
sugarbaby318's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Atlanta, United States
Posts: 584
So I'm guessing we probably won't see Alex with Charlotte at the Gucci Masters this year, or at least not the first day, because he is in Miami for all of the Art Basel stuff. "Vito Schnabel, Alex Dellal, and Stavros Niarchos Host a Tribute to Andy Warhol by Dom Perignon at Wall at the W" South Beach, Miami, FL:
Image Upper.com - View Gallery Photos
Looked like a fun party from all the pics
More at billyfarrellagency.com
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1026  
Old 12-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Nathalie Cox's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: in a corner of ..., Argentina
Posts: 2,702
Stavros is so good looking! And i see Alex a little bit more handsome in the first pic. Thanks for sharing!
About Beatrice, i can't say anything, i read the articles and comments (with google translator so i can't judge anything. Google translator is very poor, plus i don't know a thing about Italia's political situation) but if her own readers begin to critizice her...then there's something wrong.
If she wants to be a journalist, she should go and write reviews about fashion. That's easier and, she seems to know a lot of that, right? Charlotte should do the same.
__________________
* * The eyes are the mirror of the soul* *
The Impossible is what the mind can not imagine ...
Reply With Quote
  #1027  
Old 12-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: moving, Spain
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
Ok, despite waht you foreginers think about Italy, this is country where freedom of speech is still allowed, proof of this is Bea's (not BB, there was only one BB) homework on her blog/paper.
Again, why doesn't she writes about the links between the house of fashion one of her titled close relatives had with the Camorra, when this person was working for a well know Italian house of fashion. It's all in her friend Saviano's book.
Probably because as you say yourself, in Italiy freedom of speach still survives. Meaning that you can talk about whatever you want. And you are not forced to talk about what some other people think you should be talking about.
I've read Saviano's Gomorra. I know what you talk about. I have no idea whether Beatrice's uncle is involved in business with the Camorra o no. But I believe it is totally absurd to pretend for anyone to talk in public about the possible illegal activities of a close relative who may or may not have ties with the camorra.
If he's done something wrong, let the law find about it. Don't demand his own niece to acuse him in public of things that never were proved.

By the way, I've read many posts of you attacking Beatrice quite agressively. I don't follow italian tv, and I don't follow her career as a journalist, show-woman or whatever she is. But all your post give away the impression that you hate her because she attacks Berlusconni while for some weird reason (since you are an articulate person) you seem to like the guy.

As for me, Berlusconni is such a despicable person, than anyone who publicly attacks him has my total support.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1028  
Old 12-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ......, Argentina
Posts: 1,383
That is why I like Beatrice too. There is still freedom of speech, thank god, Berlusconi didnīt buy all media yet. And if corruption and incompetence were the only charges against him, but he has been accused of really serious affairs.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1029  
Old 12-03-2010, 03:24 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,403
Trep in the ring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post

As for me, Berlusconni is such a despicable person, than anyone who publicly attacks him has my total support.
YEAH!!!!

__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Reply With Quote
  #1030  
Old 12-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,537
When I was a mod, I remember that one of the golden rules was NO POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS. Is the crew on holiday?
__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
Reply With Quote
  #1031  
Old 12-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
Probably because as you say yourself, in Italiy freedom of speach still survives. Meaning that you can talk about whatever you want. And you are not forced to talk about what some other people think you should be talking about.
I've read Saviano's Gomorra. I know what you talk about. I have no idea whether Beatrice's uncle is involved in business with the Camorra o no. But I believe it is totally absurd to pretend for anyone to talk in public about the possible illegal activities of a close relative who may or may not have ties with the camorra.
If he's done something wrong, let the law find about it. Don't demand his own niece to acuse him in public of things that never were proved.

By the way, I've read many posts of you attacking Beatrice quite agressively. I don't follow italian tv, and I don't follow her career as a journalist, show-woman or whatever she is. But all your post give away the impression that you hate her because she attacks Berlusconni while for some weird reason (since you are an articulate person) you seem to like the guy.
Although it's none of your business, I didn't even vote for Berlusca at any of the elections held in Italy.
I do not like Beatrice because she's a hypocrite, an arrogant girl, who wants to lecture everyone, and talks as if she was the rescuer of the country. She claims on an interview that she's communist and then lives the high life. She's related to the richest and most influential families in Italy, and that's why she's got her job, not because she's talented.
There are many people out there who are more intelligent, educated and skilled than her, and could be excellent journalists, but they have temporary jobs, or none at all, just because they aren't born into riches and nobility.
Luckily she's no longer a show woman: her leftist friends seems to have woken up and realized what kind of arrogant tyrannical person she is.

I just read on dagospia website that beatrice got her job in the TV show because her mother-in-law is a good friend with a popular PR person: this guy is the one who procured the girls to be taken at Berlusca's parties, besides this man is also being prosecuted for tax fraud and possibly links with the Camorra as well... As Saviano wrote in you book almost everybody in the shwobiz, the same ones you see on glossy mags, have something to do with the Camorra. What a wonderful world!
__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
Reply With Quote
  #1032  
Old 12-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
That is why I like Beatrice too. There is still freedom of speech, thank god, Berlusconi didnīt buy all media yet. And if corruption and incompetence were the only charges against him, but he has been accused of really serious affairs.
Speaking of corruption... from South America....
__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
Reply With Quote
  #1033  
Old 12-04-2010, 01:34 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,403
Maybe we can turn the conversation back to the Friends of the Casiraghi Trio.

I read recently an interview, by Derek Blasberg, of Dasha Zhukova. I was fascinated to learn about Dasha's background. Of course, her name is Daria, Dasha being a Russian affectionate nickname. Apparently, she grew up seldom in Russia but in fact, mostly in the USA. After her parents' divorce, she first grew up in Houston, Texas. Then her mother, who was some kind of chemistry researcher, moved them to Los Angeles. (Dasha's father is one of the oligarchs who seized and profited from all the resources after the collapse of the Soviet Union.) Well, Dasha went to school @ UC Santa Barbara and had a triple major: pre-med, psychology?, philosophy? or literature? Something like that!!! Well, she was nearly done, and she went back to Russia for something to do with her dad (his wedding? I forgot.) So she ended up finishing her degree in Russia. While @ UCSB, she and a friend founded the fashion clothing line Kova & T. I am impressed by that. That is a really popular thing out here in the LA area. Well, in Russia, she got into the art scene, and somehow she ended up in London.... she dated a Russian tennis ace. Then Roman Abramovich, blah blah blah.

Anyway, go to http://www.derekblasberg.com
He has the full interview with Dasha linked from his website. I recommend it.
Interesting stuff.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Reply With Quote
  #1034  
Old 12-04-2010, 02:17 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ......, Argentina
Posts: 1,383
What does South America have to do with Beatrice or Berlusconi?? I know perfectly what the situation is here. Beatrice is brave enough to condemn and speak frankly about your PM and the disgusting rumors on Berluscomi affairs of which his wife has accused him of. I donīt really care if she got the job with a little help from her friends as long as she does it well. And let me remind you, you started with the political issue.

Yes back to trio friends.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1035  
Old 12-04-2010, 04:20 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
What does South America have to do with Beatrice or Berlusconi?? I know perfectly what the situation is here. Beatrice is brave enough to condemn and speak frankly about your PM and the disgusting rumors on Berluscomi affairs of which his wife has accused him of. I donīt really care if she got the job with a little help from her friends as long as she does it well. And let me remind you, you started with the political issue.

Yes back to trio friends.
There are several other articles on her blog that have nothing to do with politics, but somebody else found it funny to start ths discussion about the PM's for women. I wasn't the one. I talked about Beatrice being an untalented well connected and well related spoiled brat, who didn't start from the bottom nor did any apprentice like real journalist do.
Come on, do you want me to believe there's no corruption in South America? We watch the Tv and read real newspapers on this side too...
__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
Reply With Quote
  #1036  
Old 12-04-2010, 04:45 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: milano, Italy
Posts: 20
I've been coming here several times but i never posted anything before. But what Tosca keeps writing convinced me to start. I'm from Italy too and i just red the website Tosca is talking about (Dagospia): Beatrice says she never worked with that pr, and her ex boss just asked him Bea's number because he didn't know how to get in contact with her. NO one of Bea's relative was happy about the fact that she was working in tv at the beginnig, for sure no one helped her. And take a look to every journalists from Annozero (where Bea used to work): they all gets hundreds of attacks every dau just because they're brave enough to say things that others don't.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1037  
Old 12-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ......, Argentina
Posts: 1,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
There are several other articles on her blog that have nothing to do with politics, but somebody else found it funny to start ths discussion about the PM's for women. I wasn't the one. I talked about Beatrice being an untalented well connected and well related spoiled brat, who didn't start from the bottom nor did any apprentice like real journalist do.
Come on, do you want me to believe there's no corruption in South America? We watch the Tv and read real newspapers on this side too...

I donīt know what you mean when you say SA. It is many, many countries and Iīm not well-infromed of political corruption in Bolivia or Chile. Corruption is everywhere. I just said this part of the world does not enter into consideration when talking about Bea. If she writes political articles, it is about Italy, thatīs why we mentioned the PM.
I am surpirsed she didnīt start from the bottom, it would have been a good school, but in spite of that, she makes it wonderfully. And I donīt see the problem with having communist, or should I say socialist, ideas, and having a large fortune. It is not incompatible for me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1038  
Old 12-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Vanya Trubetskoy's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Evanston, United States
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
Although it's none of your business, I didn't even vote for Berlusca at any of the elections held in Italy.
I do not like Beatrice because she's a hypocrite, an arrogant girl, who wants to lecture everyone, and talks as if she was the rescuer of the country. She claims on an interview that she's communist and then lives the high life. She's related to the richest and most influential families in Italy, and that's why she's got her job, not because she's talented.
There are many people out there who are more intelligent, educated and skilled than her, and could be excellent journalists, but they have temporary jobs, or none at all, just because they aren't born into riches and nobility.
Luckily she's no longer a show woman: her leftist friends seems to have woken up and realized what kind of arrogant tyrannical person she is.

I just read on dagospia website that beatrice got her job in the TV show because her mother-in-law is a good friend with a popular PR person: this guy is the one who procured the girls to be taken at Berlusca's parties, besides this man is also being prosecuted for tax fraud and possibly links with the Camorra as well... As Saviano wrote in you book almost everybody in the shwobiz, the same ones you see on glossy mags, have something to do with the Camorra. What a wonderful world!
I agree with Tosca about Beatrice. She is a hypocrite. If she is a communist why doesn't she go live in Cuba, North Korea or China?! I dislike young well to do people who latch to communism, to be in vogue or whatever. My grandfather was shot to death by a bolshevik firing squad because he had a title and was an officer in the tsars army. So when young people say they are communist I think they are very immature and stupid! Millions around the world have been murdered by communist goverments.
I know lets get back to Trio friends. This is my first posting.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1039  
Old 12-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: milano, Italy
Posts: 20
Bea said in many interviews she isn't absolutly a communist. So why are you saying she is? She said she doesn't recognize herself in any italian political party because she dislikes every italian politicians. She said that if she was american she would vote for Obama, but there's no one like him in Italy and i can confirm. Guys let's stop with this mania of saying that someone said something if she didn't. It's just not fair.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1040  
Old 12-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Vanya Trubetskoy's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Evanston, United States
Posts: 172
By the way, did anybody see the recent Hola with Alex Dellal's mother splashed all over the front article? Under the title is says Mother of Alex Dellal, boyfriend of Charlotte Casiraghi. Talk about cashing in!
As if anyone would give a toss about these people if it were not for Charlotte!!!
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charlotte & Josephine-Charlotte bct88 Luxembourg and Nassau Royal History 56 03-29-2014 07:08 PM
Hello Friends................ Sheikh M. Aasif Member Introductions 1 07-30-2007 10:07 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth birthday bourbon-parma camilla charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria danish royals engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume hohenzollern infanta elena king abdullah king abdullah ii king albert ii king carl xvi gustav king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander norway picture thread pom pregnancy prince albert prince albert ii prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince frederik prince henrik prince joachim prince laurent princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess charlene daytime fashion princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess maxima queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia state visit wedding willem-alexander william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]