Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
marichu said:
Plis Tell me if you know something about Charlotte and Felix:confused: :confused: :confused:
Last time we saw them they were in Monaco.Be patient in two weeks she has her birthday i think we'll see him then.;)

christinacg said:
ahh, I see! yes, Char and Juliette seem to be very close, almost sisterly. I remember she was like that with Valentine. I think Char is an affectionate person, which is a great quality.

In the August Town & Country magazine the article talks about how long Jean-Christophe Maillot has been involved with the Monaco Ballet - since 1986, and since 1993 it's Director. So I think his daughter did grow up with Charlotte from a very young age, which may explain how close they are. (Which they seem to be from appearances.)

I miss seeing pictures of Valentine and Charlotte together. The contrasted with each other and yet complemented each other so well, and there seemed to be such good vibs between Valentine and Pierre, such a pleasure seeing friends together having a good time, no romance (at least obvious), just good fun....

lea said:
In the August Town & Country magazine the article talks about how long Jean-Christophe Maillot has been involved with the Monaco Ballet - since 1986, and since 1993 it's Director. So I think his daughter did grow up with Charlotte from a very young age, which may explain how close they are. (Which they seem to be from appearances.)

Oh that sounds like a great article. I'm going to get the full draft this moment.

Does anyone have any pictures of Charlotte with Vanina Mandela or anymore details of the friendship. The Rose ball was the first time I'd seen her but I wondering if maybe I just didn't know who she was...

Last edited by a moderator:
louisgarrel said:
i don't think she lived in NY until maybe her teen because eugiene's brother stavros has a very thick greek accent (very sexy) so i would think they all were raised in greace and came to the states later, i will have to finish reading the interview to get the full story

i am having a real hard time believing daphne guiness is thier mother because she looks so young, i keep thinking there has to be a mistake. i remember watching VH1 The Fabulous Life of Billionairs and stavros was mentioned. the woman they said was his mom looked nothing like daphne.

Uh.....:p probably because his mom is not Daphne. lol, that might explain that.
It's interesting Stav went to school with the Casi's. Never knew that. I wonder if it was Andy's school or if it was Char and Pierre's. Bet it was Andy's school, since Andy's was a boarding school and seems to have a lot of jet-set types from other countries (i.e. Tatiana). Though Andy himself was a DAY student, I believe, the school has boarders and Tati was one of them.

Last edited:
WHERE is Valentine Pozzo di Borgo? I thought she was a lovely girl and such a good friend for Charlotte. I Never see them together anymore.... Is it something of the past?

CasiraghiTrio said:
Uh.....:p probably because his mom is not Daphne. lol, that might explain that.
It's interesting Stav went to school with the Casi's. Never knew that. I wonder if it was Andy's school or if it was Char and Pierre's. Bet it was Andy's school, since Andy's was a boarding school and seems to have a lot of jet-set types from other countries (i.e. Tatiana). Though Andy himself was a DAY student, I believe, the school has boarders and Tati was one of them.

Sorry, i'm fairly new to all of this information. Where did Andrea go to school?

I have moved many posts from this thread to this thread: The Casiraghi friends and their families in the Celebrity Chit Chat forum because they no longer had anything to do with the Casiraghis. So from now on any posts about their friends in general or their families should be made in that thread.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

I agree! I prefer Hubertus for Charlotte than Felix.

:furious: oh yes - i totally agree abt our preference on hubertus for charlotte

I think that Hubertus is a little chubster, but I like him. Charlotte was more affectionate with him than with Felix. Just take a gander at the first pic, he's leaning in for a kiss, and she's not giving him the light of day!

Ani

i used to like hubertus too....but i think felix is alright with her...maybe if i have new pictures of hubertus and compare it with felixs' i would have the change of mind...

but right now, i do not see why hubertus is better than felix..

I don't see why Hubertus is better for charlotte than Felix,we don't know how are their personalities,and as I can see Charlotte seem very in love with Felix,and so Felix,and if it means something,so it's that they are very compatible and have the chimistery,and this is the most important in a relationship,more than any physical appearence or other things.

Of course we don.t their thier ture personalities but from what I've noticed on the pictures of Hubertus and Charlotte before Felix time, they seem to be more laughing and having good time together. Hubertus I think has more outgoing personality and always or most of the time anyway have a smile on his face. Just my observation that's all!

Do you happen to know what Valentine studied and where ?

Coquine said:
Valentine studied economics at University Dauphine (Paris). Her brother Nicolas studies the same (economics) but I don't remember where. I think he is still in college. I don't remember how I know, just remember *hearing* it somewhere..... :whistling: :lol:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Valentine studied economics at University Dauphine (Paris). Her brother Nicolas studies the same (economics) but I don't remember where. I think he is still in college. I don't remember how I know, just remember *hearing* it somewhere..... :whistling: :lol:
Thanks for the info, CasiraghiTrio ! It's interesting that she chose for Dauphine and not for Assas or didn't try for Essec.

This is very interesting. So Valentine leaves in Paris, the same City as Charlotte, and we NEVER see them together. Very strange. I think a HUGE clash happened. I thought that they were friends from their childhood, we even saw Charlotte with Valentine's mother, and suddendly, NOTHING.

fandesacs2003 said:
This is very interesting. So Valentine leaves in Paris, the same City as Charlotte, and we NEVER see them together. Very strange. I think a HUGE clash happened. I thought that they were friends from their childhood, we even saw Charlotte with Valentine's mother, and suddendly, NOTHING.

It seems like Charlotte is completely cut away from the old equestrian crowd, doesn't it? No Roziers even. Valentine seems very much still part of the equestrian circuit. You see her name crop up in the competitions still and pictures of her in the equestrian news sites. I guess for Charlotte jumping was just a way to pass time while in high school. (?) Just a thought.

I miss her pictures while being part of the Equestrian world...Maybe she just wants to party more now, enjoy nightlife, etc. Well that's what I think:neutral:

Veroka said:
I miss her pictures while being part of the Equestrian world...Maybe she just wants to party more now, enjoy nightlife, etc. Well that's what I think:neutral:
That's what I think too. But what do I know? According to a certain friend of Pierre, I'm just "that casiraghitrio". :mad:

Tutú said:
Actually, she never was in the same category as Valentine (an international csi rider) who always was a far better and dedicated rider.
Not true! She and Val did compete in some of the same categories, that is before Val progressed onto CSI-C. When Val was still amateur/juniors, they would be in the same categories quite frequently.
Yes, Char had the Roziers training her, the best of the business, at least in France. I guess Nelson Pessoa and some others are on the same level as the Roziers. Char had Philippe Rozier coaching her, then Thierry and stayed with Thierry until "the end".
And before the Roziers, she had the great Eric Wauters! Yes, indeed, she had the best teaching her, and she wasn't bad. She was good, and her heart was in it. Good, but not great, I guess.

Coquine said:
I was starting to wonder the same thing. It was claimed by the media that Valentine and Charlotte were best friends, and few years later you see no pictures of them together anymore!:ermm:

On a side note: It's funny how they have been photographed since they were born and yet so little is known of them. They definitely are protected, I'm sure the photogs and gossip-writers are beating themselves up over this!:ROFLMAO:

talula said:
I was starting to wonder the same thing. It was claimed by the media that Valentine and Charlotte were best friends, and few years later you see no pictures of them together anymore!:ermm:

Finally, I'm not so sure that they really were good friends. ALL pics of them I've always seen together, were striclty from horse events. I never saw them sharing normal moments of life, like shopping, partying, or holidaying, as you often can see Charlotte with Eugenie Niarchos or Mrs Maillot (I always forgot her first name). I think that being both in horse competition, so chatting often together, and being both pretty and photogenic, media deducted that they were BEST deep friends, but they were just good companions, bounf by the horse world.
And now that Charlotte has given up to the Horse competitions, their links become not very strong at all.

I wish the Casiraghis were still friends (regular friends) with Val instead of the Santo Domingo family. I used to like the Santo Domingos a lot, then I met one of their clan and now I'm horrified by them. I know it must seem odd that one family member turns me against them all, but honestly, let's just say it gave me a glimpse that was most disconcerting. I swear, I hope my hunches are wrong.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I wish the Casiraghis were still friends (regular friends) with Val instead of the Santo Domingo family. I used to like the Santo Domingos a lot, then I met one of their clan and now I'm horrified by them. I know it must seem odd that one family member turns me against them all, but honestly, let's just say it gave me a glimpse that was most disconcerting. I swear, I hope my hunches are wrong.

I hope one family member doesn't represent the whole family for you. That would be too bad. We all have one family member we're embarrassed about for one reason or another, so hopefully whoever you met truly doesn't speak for the whole family. I would hope that Tatiana is not a bad person - she and Andrea have been together for years, so something must be ok with her and her personality, values, etc.

Well, I took a glance at this week's Novella mag. The Charlotte article reads that she and Valentine are still good friends.

Horseygal said:
I hope one family member doesn't represent the whole family for you. That would be too bad. We all have one family member we're embarrassed about for one reason or another, so hopefully whoever you met truly doesn't speak for the whole family. I would hope that Tatiana is not a bad person - she and Andrea have been together for years, so something must be ok with her and her personality, values, etc.
Obviously I hope that Tatiana is a fabulous person too. I liked her loads from the beginning.Her cousin just put a nasty taste in my mouth. I met her when I lived in southern Cali, where she (the cousin, not Tati) goes to college. This cousin was at the Monaco Grand Prix last summer, and I thought I noticed her at this year's Rose Ball too, but no publications mentioned her name (no reason to, she's not famous at all) so I don't know for sure. But she was unmistakeable on the balcony with the Casi's at the Grand Prix last year, and at the beach club in other photos. They seem to like her, so.... she must be a nice person if you are wealthy and gorgeous and famous. :lol:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Obviously I hope that Tatiana is a fabulous person too. I liked her loads from the beginning.Her cousin just put a nasty taste in my mouth. I met her when I lived in southern Cali, where she (the cousin, not Tati) goes to college. This cousin was at the Monaco Grand Prix last summer, and I thought I noticed her at this year's Rose Ball too, but no publications mentioned her name (no reason to, she's not famous at all) so I don't know for sure. But she was unmistakeable on the balcony with the Casi's at the Grand Prix last year, and at the beach club in other photos. They seem to like her, so.... she must be a nice person if you are wealthy and gorgeous and famous. :lol:
do you have a photo?

Back
Top Bottom