The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-06-2006, 03:39 AM
Courtier

There is a pattern here, if you see all the boyfriends and/or husbands of Caroline and Stephanie, most of them are just the normal kind of guy if not less. Now Charlotte and Andrea, both of them are having a strong relationship with someone normal, not the gorgeous type but for sure nice and caring people. That is something i think they learned from their mother, she probably taught them not to go by the looks but by what is inside.

In the case of Andrea, i ask myself sometimes, what does Tati looks in him, if you know what i mean, he sometimes looks pretty strange, like one that is not very healthy (probably too much smoking of his part). In resume, people's tendency is to get attracted to the looks of the persons, that is why most of the times the magazines are full of good looking people who sells magazines, but in "real life" people are happier not with them, but with people that can make them happy and make them feel loved.

Old 07-06-2006, 05:26 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
can you help me please, i don't understand french...

Old 07-06-2006, 06:21 AM
Courtier

It says that he is vice president of a charity project and that he studies Law at the Assas Faculty, which would be Paris 2 (is this one of the 4 Sorbonnes? Any Parisien here?)
Old 07-06-2006, 06:25 AM
Commoner

I don't think that's where he studies

Quote:
Sorry but I don't think he studies there because he is in law school and the "Ecole d'Assas" is for kinesitherapists. However, he studies at the "Faculté d'Assas" (kind of university, hence your confusion).
Old 07-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Nobility

I think that he's good for Charlotte, they seemed really in love. He seems to be quite the funny man (which is important, imo), and at first I also didn't think he was anything special. I thought that Charlotte was so much more beautiful than he was. But he's grown on me as well, and I quite like him.

Ani
Old 07-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Nobility

i read somewhere felix is 21 and i think cecile is 19 same age as char
Old 07-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Gentry

I do think that Felix is handsome in his own right. He isn't like Brad, Johnny, or Orlando, as a few people have already mentioned. But as long as he and Char are happy and in love, that is all that matters.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everest
I do think that Felix is handsome in his own right. He isn't like Brad, Johnny, or Orlando, as a few people have already mentioned. But as long as he and Char are happy and in love, that is all that matters.
Yeah, that what really matters
Old 07-06-2006, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i read somewhere felix is 21 and i think cecile is 19 same age as char
Thanks, louisgarrel. So Felix is the same age as Andrea. I had been thinking he and Cecile might be twins, just because they look so much alike and they seem like they could be the same age, but I'm sure you are right. Two years is a very subtle difference for age. So I guess I was wrong about Felix also trying for ENS entry. He is studying law then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavyan
Sorry but I don't think he studies there because he is in law school and the "Ecole d'Assas" is for kinesitherapists. However, he studies at the "Faculté d'Assas" (kind of university, hence your confusion).
I did a google search for "Faculté d'Assas" and apparently, it's the same university (only a different name for it) as Universite Paris II.
Here is the official website for Felix's school: http://www.u-paris2.fr/
Old 07-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Commoner

Quote:
I did a google search for "Faculté d'Assas" and apparently, it's the same university (only a different name for it) as Universite Paris II.
Here is the official website for Felix's school: http://www.u-paris2.fr/

yep, you're right and it's also the best Law Faculty.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:10 PM

Eugenie is getting on my nerves more and more when I see pics of her. Now she and Olympia wear the same outfit. That's lame. They are trying to be cute and funny, but it's lame. What, Eugenie doesn't get enough attention? She has to go out and beg for people to look at her? Geez, go to school or something, girl. Get a life.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Courtier

I hope never see Charlotte wearing something like that dresses
gosh, i used to think that Eugenie was classy
Old 07-07-2006, 10:22 PM
Nobility

^i toatally agree with you...i'm amazed char is best friends with her...

tati looks really nice in that dress...very innocent compared to the other two
Old 07-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Aristocracy

I'm really jealous now! My faculty has a special exchange programme with Paris II and if my French was better (well, far better...) I'd have applied...:-(
I could ask some of my fellow student who go there, to tell me what he's like . As we might be the same age, they could easily sit in Felix' courese
Old 07-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Eugenie is getting on my nerves more and more when I see pics of her. Now she and Olympia wear the same outfit. That's lame. They are trying to be cute and funny, but it's lame. What, Eugenie doesn't get enough attention? She has to go out and beg for people to look at her? Geez, go to school or something, girl. Get a life.
Similar, but not the same dress. Take a closer look.

Lots of people who socialize together also have similar taste in clothes. Lighten up! They're just having fun!
Old 07-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Gentry

Eugenia and Olympia remind me of Paris and Nicky Hilton in those pics, mainly in the first one. I think their outfits are kinda vulgar. I definetely like Tatiana's dress and Andrea looks great as usual

Nevermore - Believe In Nothing

http://www.myspace.com/mveronicass
Old 07-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Gentry

Their belts are cute thought...
Old 07-08-2006, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhite3182
Similar, but not the same dress. Take a closer look.

Lots of people who socialize together also have similar taste in clothes. Lighten up! They're just having fun!
God, there are so many ways to have fun, though.... Does Eugenie have to make a jerk of herself to have fun? :p I guess so. So ok, I'll lighten up and just hope we never see Charlotte acting like that. That might be hard to recover from. Olympia, at least, looks good in her similar dress. Tatiana looks the best, by far, though.

With so many glamorous people out there going to parties looking classy and nice, it is just disturbing to see these two girls who have the potential to be rather sophisticated (because both of them, Eugenie and Olympia, can be pretty when they apply some style) looking so cheesy. Eugenie used to be so understated. I hope this "fun" is not normal fun for her and she goes back to being herself.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Commoner

I'm so glad Andrea didn't choose one of those blonde party chicks as girlfriend. Of course Tatiana isn't as glamorous, but she always looks young, pretty and intelligent. I like her dress, it's cute and she looks like a Greek goddess in long white dresses :)
Old 07-09-2006, 01:20 PM

AHHH, I think I was over-sensitive about the dresses because I was like, No!!!!! Not Charlotte's friend, Eugenie! Charlotte, please, don't ever do that! These girls have too much going for them to be lame like that. They are much more likable when they dress for themselves, like themselves. And bottom line: They command attention without pulling stunts like that. They don't need to do that to have people take notice. Least of all Olympia, who is absolutely gorgeous, and Eugenie who has a famous surname that will always be her ally on the socialite scene. But this is my last post about it. I've made my point and now officially surrender the soap box. :p

P.S. But kudos to Tatiana for always being herself. I'm sure she knows she is not a major beauty (on the outside) but she accepts herself and she is beautiful enough for herself (and Andrea thinks that she is the most beautiful goddess who ever graced existence, of course.)