The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Aristocracy

^ lol, now guys try to imagine Pierre supporting his pregnant wife.

Old 06-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Charlotte Casiraghi attended Vanina Mandelli's baby shower in May.

Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3

Info. from my TFS post

In 3: Obviously Tati and Char (aren't they too cute?)
It seems to me that this was a party only for girls... I can't spot P. Caroline in these pictures for as much as i try. Besides, i think she would feel misplaced in such an informal, playful and girlish celebration!

Old 06-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

I guess those legs (Charlotte's) are the result of too much practice in horseriding, right? I see them quite different from Cecile's. And i'm not pointing it out as a bad thing, on the contrary.
I don't know who the other girls are, except for Cecile.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I'm sorry guys. I had posted on TFS but not here: 1, 2, 3
Courtesy of Alexia Niedzielski (the photographer) via Facebook

Oooh!!! " Madame Pierrette " vous etes très elegante!...
Old 06-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Serene Highness

Posted by CasiraghiTrio

Charlotte Casiraghi attended Vanina Mandelli's baby shower in May.

Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3

Wait until the celeb mags get ahold of pic #3....can't you see the headlines?!
Old 06-08-2010, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
It seems to me that this was a party only for girls... I can't spot P. Caroline in these pictures for as much as i try. Besides, i think she would feel misplaced in such an informal, playful and girlish celebration!
I think you're right and Caro wasn't there. There is a lady in "Pic 2" who looks like she could pass for Caro at a distance, but the hair is too blonde anyway.... Did you notice Alex though? I mean princess Alex, not to be confused with the other older male Alex, with a baby doll in her arms?
Old 06-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I think you're right and Caro wasn't there. There is a lady in "Pic 2" who looks like she could pass for Caro at a distance, but the hair is too blonde anyway.... Did you notice Alex though? I mean princess Alex, not to be confused with the other older male Alex, with a baby doll in her arms?
Lccje said Caroline was present but I'm not sure either. Perhaps Charlotte and Alex just went along together, a little sister time without Maman around? As much as I would have liked for Caro to be there of course.
Oh, and good luck ID-ing that woman in the pink from the back of her head. The side view of her in Pic 1 isn't much help either. Who's that girl next to Eugenie btw? Anyone know?
Old 06-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Oooh!!! " Madame Pierrette " vous etes très elegante!...
Pierre is simply glowing w/his pregnant pouch!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Courtier

^lol yes he is and a beautiful mom he would be! but not too responsible with the smoking . i did not like the pic for charlotte but now we know what maby shell look like . eugenie's looks verry low or akward to me.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Nobility

I think Vanina Mandelli's baby shower was in Caroline's house, Clos St. Pierre.

The windows and the arch are the same.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2zq61rs.jpg

Like always, I'm really sorry, my English is very bad
Old 06-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
Lccje said Caroline was present but I'm not sure either. Perhaps Charlotte and Alex just went along together, a little sister time without Maman around? As much as I would have liked for Caro to be there of course.
Oh, and good luck ID-ing that woman in the pink from the back of her head. The side view of her in Pic 1 isn't much help either. Who's that girl next to Eugenie btw? Anyone know?
Quote:
I didn't think Caroline was there but you can see her behind Vanina in this pic from fb - http://i46.tinypic.com/j7req8.jpg.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:25 PM

It's funny and cute how they all kept taking turns wearing the hat.

I thought Caroline's form could also be ID'd in that wide show of them all in the garden around the tables..... Caroline is close to Vanina too, just like Char and Pierre. I think Caroline loves Vanina very much and wanted to be part of the baby celebration.

It is nice to think of it at Clos St. Pierre. Then it was hosted by Caro and that's sweet. But the trees around the walls???? I don't know.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
But the trees around the walls???? I don't know.
Look...

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

There are many trees
Old 06-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Serene Highness

The architecture really looks like the Clos S Pierre, especially the picture where Charlotte is sitting with another woman, it´s the same color, but in some pics the place looks really untidy. I´m not sure.
Thanks for the pictures, i cannot figure out how they are on internet!!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:20 PM

You convinced me, rereh, you're right.... It looks highly possible that the garden in the pics is the Clos St. Pierre garden.

Rosana, the pics were taken by *someone* from Alexia Niedzielski's facebook. She took the pics and I don't know who got them but *someone*, obviously, who is her friend. I just uploaded them on tinypic and shared them. I'm not friends with any of the Casiraghi set on facebook..... Unfortunately, they all recognize my name from the time I had my Casiraghitrio website, and I'm persona non grata to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
Anyway, as for it being one of Jaki and Lavinia's kids, I don't know. How old are Leone and Oceano? Are those their names? That was just off the top of my head. Weren't they born in 2006 and 2007 or something? Anyway, he's cute, whoever he is and whoever he belongs to.
the hola.com news (already posted in Pierre's current events) mentions the boys, Leone and Oceano...... hola doesn't give the ages but on Wikipedia on John's page it gives their birth years as, for Leone 2006, for Oceano 2007.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Courtier

So maybe it is Caro standing next to Char in the first pic. Or is it her in the white dress with her back to the camera? I'm just trying to match up what she was wearing in Frenchy's pic with the people in the photo. Anyway, if it is Clos St. Pierre, Caroline's garden is lush. Slightly untidy but lush.
And CT - perhaps a fake name is in order? No, I'm sure you're not that desperate. And thanks for that. So they were born a year apart. I guess there's no real way of telling which one of the boys it was in the pic? Ah well, he is cute. And yay! I got the names right! I'm not going senile quite yet!
EDIT: I only just remembered that the person with their back to the camera is Margherita. Sorry.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:20 PM

March.coco has added a lot of new photos from the baby shower on her flickr stream. Here's a few links (you'll see how to see the rest):

Vanina holds up one of her presents while Char looks on -- I wonder if we can figure out what Char gave her!? Maybe this one??

Vanina, Pierre, Char show off their bumps

Four chicks and a baby -- Char, Oly, Dash, and Tati -- Dash's baby?? dEfinitely looks like could be an Abramovich baby

Thecia: I think it would be completely pointless to try to *trick* Char's Praetorian Guard!!!! Besides I'm sick of dealing with Facebook with my own name! Imagine having to deal with an additional phony account. Fear not, however.... there are plenty of trolls online ready and eager to exploit Char's posse. Half of the "friends" on facebook of those Casiraghi mates are the trolls who spread their pics on the internet for us to see. I don't know who they are. They're like the mysterious sellers of "credit default swaps" (I'm reading The Big Short, by Michael Lewis at the moment, hence the Wall street lingo): you don't know who they are, just that they are "out there"
Old 06-10-2010, 07:12 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Half of the "friends" on facebook of those Casiraghi mates are the trolls who spread their pics on the internet for us to see. you don't know who they are, just that they are "out there"
you're so right..that sounds creepy to me most of them have from 500 to 700 friends it's hard to find the one who does that.although i love to see photos of them i have to say that it's nasty if you are considered to be Alexia's friend or among her contacts in facebook to ''steal'' her photos.but Alexia knows that the public goes mad about Charlotte,Pierre,etc and shouldn't upload all these pics.just my opinion..Eugenie's thread at the fashion spot is full of private photos and i don't think that she'd like to know that anyone can see her partying,sort of drunk,etc.they have to do something
Old 06-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
You convinced me, rereh, you're right.... It looks highly possible that the garden in the pics is the Clos St. Pierre garden.

Rosana, the pics were taken by *someone* from Alexia Niedzielski's facebook. She took the pics and I don't know who got them but *someone*, obviously, who is her friend. I just uploaded them on tinypic and shared them. I'm not friends with any of the Casiraghi set on facebook..... Unfortunately, they all recognize my name from the time I had my Casiraghitrio website, and I'm persona non grata to them.

the hola.com news (already posted in Pierre's current events) mentions the boys, Leone and Oceano...... hola doesn't give the ages but on Wikipedia on John's page it gives their birth years as, for Leone 2006, for Oceano 2007.
CT, how do you know the Casiraghi trio or their friends have visisted your site? (just curious)
And i agree about the trolls that they have as "friends" in facebook. If someone has a friend with that high profile and knows that everyone is dying to see new photos of them (and if private, better) and show them, it's not a really true friend...
Old 06-10-2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia
I wonder if the woman in foreground with her back to us is someone's mom. And I discovered for sure, the lady next to Eugenie (in blue) is Cleo, and the lady next to Dasha is Camilla al Fayed, who I didn't even know was there before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
CT, how do you know the Casiraghi trio or their friends have visisted your site? (just curious)
And i agree about the trolls that they have as "friends" in facebook. If someone has a friend with that high profile and knows that everyone is dying to see new photos of them (and if private, better) and show them, it's not a really true friend...
Well.... I have been indiscreet about this issue in the past, so I'm trying to be a better person. Let's just say that a couple of people connected with the Casiraghi set have emailed before, and they were interesting emails. One guy, who is supposedly a friend of Andrea & Ernstie and Christian (though not someone often photographed with them, that I know of) actually addressed me by name as if he distinctly knew who I was and that I was someone to be treat with latex gloves. He was polite; I will say that. the other person, a cousin of Tatiana, was not polite. She outright insulted me. The whole experience proved to me that the Casiraghis & their set know who I am from the registration of the Casiraghitrio.com domain, which doesn't exist anymore, as you and all surely know. In that way, they blacklisted my name. So let's say if I was to send a facebook request to be friends with someone in that circle, it's very likely they would know me and warn each other not to accept me. Hence, "persona non grata"