Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eugenie is getting on my nerves more and more when I see pics of her. Now she and Olympia wear the same outfit. That's lame. They are trying to be cute and funny, but it's lame. What, Eugenie doesn't get enough attention? She has to go out and beg for people to look at her? Geez, go to school or something, girl. Get a life.

I hope never see Charlotte wearing something like that dresses
gosh, i used to think that Eugenie was classy:eek:

^i toatally agree with you...i'm amazed char is best friends with her...

tati looks really nice in that dress...very innocent compared to the other two

Last edited:
I'm really jealous now! My faculty has a special exchange programme with Paris II and if my French was better (well, far better...) I'd have applied...:-(
I could ask some of my fellow student who go there, to tell me what he's like;) . As we might be the same age, they could easily sit in Felix' courese

CasiraghiTrio said:
Eugenie is getting on my nerves more and more when I see pics of her. Now she and Olympia wear the same outfit. That's lame. They are trying to be cute and funny, but it's lame. What, Eugenie doesn't get enough attention? She has to go out and beg for people to look at her? Geez, go to school or something, girl. Get a life.
Similar, but not the same dress. Take a closer look.

Lots of people who socialize together also have similar taste in clothes. Lighten up! They're just having fun!

Eugenia and Olympia remind me of Paris and Nicky Hilton in those pics, mainly in the first one. I think their outfits are kinda vulgar. I definetely like Tatiana's dress and Andrea looks great as usual:D

mwhite3182 said:
Similar, but not the same dress. Take a closer look.

Lots of people who socialize together also have similar taste in clothes. Lighten up! They're just having fun!

God, there are so many ways to have fun, though.... Does Eugenie have to make a jerk of herself to have fun? :p I guess so. So ok, I'll lighten up and just hope we never see Charlotte acting like that. That might be hard to recover from. Olympia, at least, looks good in her similar dress. Tatiana looks the best, by far, though.

With so many glamorous people out there going to parties looking classy and nice, it is just disturbing to see these two girls who have the potential to be rather sophisticated (because both of them, Eugenie and Olympia, can be pretty when they apply some style) looking so cheesy. Eugenie used to be so understated. I hope this "fun" is not normal fun for her and she goes back to being herself.

I'm so glad Andrea didn't choose one of those blonde party chicks as girlfriend. Of course Tatiana isn't as glamorous, but she always looks young, pretty and intelligent. I like her dress, it's cute and she looks like a Greek goddess in long white dresses :)

AHHH, I think I was over-sensitive about the dresses because I was like, No!!!!! Not Charlotte's friend, Eugenie! Charlotte, please, don't ever do that! These girls have too much going for them to be lame like that. They are much more likable when they dress for themselves, like themselves. And bottom line: They command attention without pulling stunts like that. They don't need to do that to have people take notice. Least of all Olympia, who is absolutely gorgeous, and Eugenie who has a famous surname that will always be her ally on the socialite scene. But this is my last post about it. I've made my point and now officially surrender the soap box. :p

P.S. But kudos to Tatiana for always being herself. I'm sure she knows she is not a major beauty (on the outside) but she accepts herself and she is beautiful enough for herself (and Andrea thinks that she is the most beautiful goddess who ever graced existence, of course.)

Since Felix is studying law, following the footsteps of his father, and Pierre is studying law too, maybe Pierre is at Paris II as well.

I wouldn't have called Felix terribly noticeable - in fact, sometimes in pictures I miss that he's there! But of course relationships are built on much more than appearances, and there they seem to do well. 2 years is a while compared to how quickly many couples nowadays date and then break up.

And it's hard to draw many conclusions given that we don't know too much about either of them (although I'd rather let them have their privacy than know all the details, myself). But from what is known they seem to fit together quite nicely.

i was shocked to see eugenie wore that mini dess as well:eek: .... based on the pictures before this, we never see her like this....i remember the dress she wore to the red cross ball with that bun on her head, it looked nice and feminine enough... i hope she doesn't wear these kind of dresses everywhere she goes now, it will be so cheap.. or maybe she wants to attact the attention of someone?....anyone?

i hope to god that charlotte will never wear stuff like that....:( god, no....

in the first and second pictures, eugenie and olympia did not wear the same dress....why was that? maybe they wore the dress on the first pic because they modelled too? maybe asked by the designer? does anybody notice that too?

Last edited by a moderator:
CasiraghiTrio said:
I have the same thoughts.I really wonder how she and Char are friends..:confused:

djectid said:
I wouldn't have called Felix terribly noticeable - in fact, sometimes in pictures I miss that he's there! But of course relationships are built on much more than appearances, and there they seem to do well. 2 years is a while compared to how quickly many couples nowadays date and then break up.

And it's hard to draw many conclusions given that we don't know too much about either of them (although I'd rather let them have their privacy than know all the details, myself). But from what is known they seem to fit together quite nicely.
I disagree.How is this possible since in the most of the pics they are only the two of them?He seems to adore her,i really like him and his studies are so impressive.Maybe he is her best choice ever.:rolleyes:

Well Caroline is friends with Eugenie's parents so that may be why.

kaydura0717 said:
Well Caroline is friends with Eugenie's parents so that may be why.
Yes i know that but i meant that i wonder this because they are so different.Thanks for the answer though.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has this impression or not, but to me it seems like Eugenie does not like Juliette. Juliette probably likes Eugenie fine, but Eugenie just seems a little snooty around Juliette, almost like she's looking down on her. I also think it's possible that Eugenie is a little jealous of Juliette, who seems to be Charlotte's best friend, much closer than Valentine ever was. I mean, Julie and Char have been friends forever and they are always hugging each other, putting their arms around each other. They seem closer than close. I'm sure it's just that Eugenie has a different type of friendship with Char, but maybe Eugenie sort of wishes she was as close to Char as Julie? I know it's only speculation, but it seems real to me.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I'm curious to know if anyone else has this impression or not, but to me it seems like Eugenie does not like Juliette. Juliette probably likes Eugenie fine, but Eugenie just seems a little snooty around Juliette, almost like she's looking down on her. I also think it's possible that Eugenie is a little jealous of Juliette, who seems to be Charlotte's best friend, much closer than Valentine ever was. I mean, Julie and Char have been friends forever and they are always hugging each other, putting their arms around each other. They seem closer than close. I'm sure it's just that Eugenie has a different type of friendship with Char, but maybe Eugenie sort of wishes she was as close to Char as Julie? I know it's only speculation, but it seems real to me.

Do you have a picture of Juliette? I don't think I've ever seen her before, maybe one of her and Charlotte?

Ani

Eugenie could be jealous of Julie and Char's friendship but usually when you know someone for your entire life and you both have the same interests (ie horse) then you two have been through a lot and have a deeper bond. I think Eugenie just wishes she was as close to Char as Julie is.

CasiraghiTrio said:

Is there a picture or something that made you come up with this theory?

kristin2006 said:
And so is a dozen other girls.
:D This is too funny. That Pierre, so many gal pals.

About the Juliette/eugenie theory:
In answer to Christina's(?) question, the November 2004 birthday party pictures made me first wonder. Then all the pictures of Juliette and Char together their whole life (walking down the street with arms around each other, just seeming like that read each other's thoughts :) and the fact that Eugenie and Char never touch in public (I mean, NEVER, not at all, that I've seen) made me wonder if Char just sees Eugenie as a social buddy and if that is why Eugenie *might be* jealous of her. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm trying to vilify Eugenie or something. I swear I'm not. I just wonder about things, definitely too much.:eek:

anag said:
Do you have a picture of Juliette? I don't think I've ever seen her before, maybe one of her and Charlotte?

Ani
Hi there, Ani. There's all kinds of pics of Julie with Char at worldroots (though you will find Brigitte calls her Marie-Christine, lol, a common mistake; I used to do it too until today when it finally dawned on me that MC/Juliette are probably the same person). Also, there are much more recent pics of the two together here on the forum in the International Jumping of Monte Carlo thread (the 2006 jumping) a few weeks ago. If you saw those pics already, then you saw Julie perhaps without knowing it. She was the girl sitting between Char and Felix and then also on the "shop tour" with them, wearing a black dress, boots, and carrying a big blue bag.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
CasiraghiTrio said:
:D This is too funny. That Pierre, so many gal pals.

About the Juliette/Eugenie theory:
In answer to Christina's(?) question, the November 2004 birthday party pictures made me first wonder. Then all the pictures of Juliette and Char together their whole life (walking down the street with arms around each other, just seeming like that read each other's thoughts :) and the fact that Eugenie and Char never touch in public (I mean, NEVER, not at all, that I've seen) made me wonder if Char just sees Eugenie as a social buddy and if that is why Eugenie *might be* jealous of her. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm trying to vilify Eugenie or something. I swear I'm not. I just wonder about things, definitely too much.:eek:
hey i was just wondering what pictures are you referring to? Because I don't ever remember seeing pictures of Charlotte and Juliette touching each other in public. I do remember some pictures of Charlotte and Val hugging and touching each other but none of Juliette. Anyways I was hoping that you could maybe post some pictures!

acid_rain3075 said:
hey i was just wondering what pictures are you referring to? Because I don't ever remember seeing pictures of Charlotte and Juliette touching each other in public. I do remember some pictures of Charlotte and Val hugging and touching each other but none of Juliette. Anyways I was hoping that you could maybe post some pictures!

Hey, I can see my insane wonderings have ignited curiousities. I address the Juliette/MC question here: http://casiraghitrio.blogspot.com/2006/07/le-question-maillot.html
As for Juliette and Char being affection in public, here are some pics:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/chewstergirl/maillotques.jpg (this is a collage; I direct your attn. to the upper right, and immediately below)
And more recent...
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=251922&d=1151326601 (from deadline press)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=251440&d=1151148219 (from getty)

Three more from getty:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=251392&d=1151130179
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=251389&d=1151130179
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=251258&d=1151080057

I remember the same sort of bond between Val and Char, as you mentioned. However, I think Julie and Char go way further back than Char and Val. I truly believe Julie is her dearest, most precious friend. But of course I acknowledge, I might be mistaken. No one but Charlotte can know who her truest, dearest, most precious friend is, not certainly.:)

Do You Have The Idea of What Happen With Felix??

Plis Tell me if you know something about Charlotte and Felix:confused: :confused: :confused:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Hey, I can see my insane wonderings have ignited curiousities. I address the Juliette/MC question here: http://casiraghitrio.blogspot.com/2006/07/le-question-maillot.html
As for Juliette and Char being affection in public, here are some pics:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/chewstergirl/maillotques.jpg (this is a collage; I direct your attn. to the upper right, and immediately below)
And more recent...
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=251922&d=1151326601 (from deadline press)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=251440&d=1151148219 (from getty)

Three more from getty:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=251392&d=1151130179
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=251389&d=1151130179
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=251258&d=1151080057

I remember the same sort of bond between Val and Char, as you mentioned. However, I think Julie and Char go way further back than Char and Val. I truly believe Julie is her dearest, most precious friend. But of course I acknowledge, I might be mistaken. No one but Charlotte can know who her truest, dearest, most precious friend is, not certainly.:)
ooooohh see now i understand. but have Charlotte and Eugenie never been like that? I always thought that they were like really close friends. I mean Charlotte did go all the way to New York to visit her didn't she? Anyways i know this question has been asked like a million times now but does anyone know what ever happened to Val? I miss seeing them together!

actually, I have the same opinion of charlotte and juliette. I think they have a deeper, closer relationship, like best of best friends..the way they laughed, the way they whispered, their body language showed more than just a social buddy..... i also think that charlotte was closer to val too..even they just met during riding lessons and championships, they sort of bond together...i said this also through the way their body language gestures..valentine, juliette and charlotte smiles are much more honest and authentic...

eugenie kinda give me another impression....yes, i think she's pretty and have a famous surname and all, but i sense something else in eugenie ( i really don't know how to say it, my english is poor :( )...like much too proud, like arrogance, like seeking spotlight.........god knows i wish i am wrong, but honestly, i like seing cahrlotte with juliette and valentine than eugenie....

p/s :to moderators : if this post violates any rule, please delete it...

acid_rain3075 said:
ooooohh see now i understand. but have Charlotte and Eugenie never been like that? I always thought that they were like really close friends. I mean Charlotte did go all the way to New York to visit her didn't she? Anyways i know this question has been asked like a million times now but does anyone know what ever happened to Val? I miss seeing them together!

I think what happened between Val and Char is such a sad mystery. As for Eugenie, as I said before, I have never seen them touching. Smiling and laughing, yes, but not touching. Nothing like the sweetness you see between Char and Julie.
I have to agree with auroraDaniel about Eugenie. I think Eugenie is a pretty girl and has a very interesting presence as a socialite, but her interactions with Charlotte do seem very shallow. It's not that she doesn't seem to genuinely like Charlotte. I think they like each other, very much, certainly enough to party together and shop together in New York, Paris, whereever.
But there is something superficial about it. It's like, ok, "this is great.We're shopping, we both like Marc Jacobs, whatever." But whatelse?:p
I think Eugenie has a closer bond with Cecile than with Charlotte.

ahh, I see! yes, Char and Juliette seem to be very close, almost sisterly. I remember she was like that with Valentine. I think Char is an affectionate person, which is a great quality.

Back
Top Bottom