The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-25-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
No! I swear, I'm turning into an airhead or something. I honestly didn't notice. I do remember seeing photos of Vanina at the Rose Ball. Actually, I do remember her baby bump and I actually remember discussing it. At first, I don't think I really noticed it but there was one photo of her where it was very obvious. I guess I just kind of forgot again. I do like her pregnant. She glows. And her face has filled out a bit, which softens her look. She actually looks beautiful. I have be honest, I don't much like her looks but pregnancy really does suit her.
Those were exactly my thoughts about it. I guess the reason it suits her so much is that the pregnant weight fills out her the irregularities of her face. Yes, indeed, and as you say, it gives her an incredible glow.

Old 05-27-2010, 07:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Athina "Tina" Livanos was so much more beautiful than her sister!! I'm always amazed at Tina's beauty, which she did not at all pass onto her children. Of course, Christina was miserable because her mother was so beautiful and she compared herself and her self-esteem was all jacked up as a consequence. At least, that is what the biographers say.

You are right, Tina was stunning, absolutely beautiful, a kind of second Grace Kelly. Christina did not receive any of her mother's trats, NOTHING, just the height, because Onassis was very short but Christina tall.
But Alexandros was handsome, HE took from his mother.

Old 05-27-2010, 08:25 AM

^Yes, good point, he did. He was such a cute little boy too. The best feature of Christina, imo, was her eyes: big, soulful pools of emotion, mostly sad emotion. They drew you into her story. To me, they also spoke of the big heart yearning for someone to love her.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:41 AM
Courtier

I agree, I loved Christina's eyes. They were gorgeous and soulful, like they were searching the world. And Athina has inherited them I think.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
I agree, I loved Christina's eyes. They were gorgeous and soulful, like they were searching the world. And Athina has inherited them I think.
You are right, Athina inherited her mother eyes. Generally Athina looks extremely Onassis side, but in prettier. Athina is a pretty girl IMO
Old 05-28-2010, 09:53 AM

^She's striking. She is pretty in a very unique way, the kind of way you can't copy or invent without being ridiculous. As a child, she was endearing. We're wrapped up in her story, which makes her so fascinating, against her will. I'll never forget her words to Diane Sawyer in 1998. When asked what she would do if there were no limitations, Athina said: "I don't think I would do something." Pause. (paraphrase) "I would stay here. Stay at home." And then she was asked why she hates the media so much, and she said, "Because they ask stupid questions."
Old 06-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

On Sunday, May 30, Charlotte Dellal, sister of Alex Dellal has married
Maxim Crewe in West Sussex. It's been a Jewish wedding and the
guest list included among others Charlotte, Alex, Tatiana, Princess
Chantal of Hanover, Princess Rosario of Bulgaria and Margherita Missoni.

Our fellow member marina has found out about that and kindly shared the
following picture link with me, also asking me to share it here at the forums:

** Charlotte Dellal Data: 31/05/2010 **

Thanks a lot, marina!

The additional article I've found has some details about the wedding
(see already above) and says that Charlotte was wearing a vintage
Chloé dress of her mother's wardrobe, but at the moment I can't
remember having seen that dress before - maybe one of our experts
can

** Casamento dos sonhos: Charlotte Dellal com seu cavalheiro inglês Maxim Crewe **

These sites also has some weding pics: guestofaguest.com ** hauteliving **
Old 06-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Iceflower you scared me for a second. For a minute there I thought the post said Charlotte Casigrahi got married to Alex. I should known better, I'm sure she'd have her own thread and a lot of commotion would ensue. Whooo....
Old 06-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Too funny, CrownPrincess5, when I started reading your post I was
shocked as well for a second and quickly looked back at my post whether I
had made a name mistake while writing Well, when THAT big day finally
comes, we'll definitely have a much bigger extra thread, that's for sure .
Old 06-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Nobility

The bride was so beautiful..She looked stunning.Thanks for sharing :)
Old 06-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Serene Highness

I thought I already recognized Charlotte's dress.
Alice's dress is Dolce & Gabbana
Old 06-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Courtier

WAIT! Chantal was there? Ooh, now that is exciting. Anyway... Congrats to Charlotte O! She looks gorgeous! As does everyone else! And I'm thoroughly jealous of that gown. I want, I want, I want! Aww, don't weddings just make you happy? What's not to like?
Old 06-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Aren't there any pics of Chantal? anyway, Charlotte Olympia looked stunning! Congrats to her and her husband!
Ray is so cute!
Old 06-03-2010, 12:49 AM
Nobility

Princess Chantal of Hanover, the former wife of Prince Ernst August? Is there any picture of her? I do not recognise her..would it be akward charlotte and chantal being there? anyway, i really, really, really like the bride's gown..it was really beautiful. i am so envious!!
Old 06-03-2010, 02:46 AM
Courtier

Isn't that her in that photo on Dori's World behind Eugenie? Wait, is that Eugenie? It looks like her. I'm sure that's Chantal in the background of that photo anyway. I'll go find the one I mean.
EDIT: This is the one I meant.
I'm not sure it would be awkward. I think that Caroline and Chantal would have at least had to be civil to each other over the years, for the sake of their children. I'm not saying they would have been best buddies but still, I'm sure both have them would have employed a degree of civility eventually. Maybe they're not so much at loggerheads as we think? Particularly after the Thailand debacle.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:25 AM
Nobility

^ Yes Thecia,this is Chantal behind Eugenie.Here is another pic from her thread that was posted by Ice few days ago Chantal&Andrea Dellal . It seems that the two ladies are close :) Now that i am looking better the photos i have to say that Charlotte Dellal resembles a lot her mother.She was such a beautiful bride and her baby boy is sooo cute :)
Old 06-03-2010, 04:00 AM
Courtier

Well, I didn't think there was a lot of doubt that it was Chantal. The person I was confused about in the photo was Eugenie because for some reason she just looked a little odd side on and it didn't look like her (sort of). But back to Chantal. I'm glad that she's there. They are a pretty close knit group, aren't they? And it seems they don't bother about slights between them as much as much as we do. Oh, but can I be a little mean about her hair? I wish she'd do something with it. Her fashion sense seems good but the hair just looks like and afterthought.
I do agree with you about Charlotte O looking the most like Andrea. Alice and Alex have a definite resemblance to Guy (although Alice does have her mother's finer features. The eyes are definitely from her father anyway) and Charlotte O looks a lot like Andrea. Actually I think Alex is the most like Guy (if he took those glasses off and grew his hair back), Charlotte O is the most like Andrea and Alice is the mix.
On another note - Mark Ronson! I love him!
Old 06-03-2010, 05:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Bride was magnificent!!! and the dress!!!!! a dream!!! Does someone recognize the brand?? Could be Chanel?

I like this girl, she seems sensible! not like the other sister who looks completely crazy!!!

Charlote Casiraghi is as always, very pretty, but just one picture, a pitty!!
Old 06-03-2010, 06:11 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Bride was magnificent!!! and the dress!!!!! a dream!!! Does someone recognize the brand?? Could be Chanel?
they wrote that her wedding gown was a Giambattista Valli.
Dori’s World: Off to London for the Dellal-Crewe Wedding Ceremony | Haute Living Magazine
she was gorgeous
Old 06-03-2010, 07:13 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post

I like this girl, she seems sensible! not like the other sister who looks completely crazy!!!

Charlote Casiraghi is as always, very pretty, but just one picture, a pitty!!
Giambattista Valli. Slightly modified version. http://www.style.com/fashionshows/co...end=&iphoto=41