Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you're right and Caro wasn't there. There is a lady in "Pic 2" who looks like she could pass for Caro at a distance, but the hair is too blonde anyway.... Did you notice Alex though? I mean princess Alex, not to be confused with the other older male Alex;), with a baby doll in her arms?

Lccje said Caroline was present but I'm not sure either. Perhaps Charlotte and Alex just went along together, a little sister time without Maman around? As much as I would have liked for Caro to be there of course. :cool:
Oh, and good luck ID-ing that woman in the pink from the back of her head. :ROFLMAO: The side view of her in Pic 1 isn't much help either. :ermm: Who's that girl next to Eugenie btw? Anyone know?

It seems to me that this was a party only for girls... I can't spot P. Caroline in these pictures for as much as i try. Besides, i think she would feel misplaced in such an informal, playful and girlish celebration! :ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm:

I didn't think Caroline was there but you can see her behind Vanina in this pic from fb - http://i46.tinypic.com/j7req8.jpg.

It's funny and cute how they all kept taking turns wearing the hat.

I thought Caroline's form could also be ID'd in that wide show of them all in the garden around the tables..... Caroline is close to Vanina too, just like Char and Pierre. I think Caroline loves Vanina very much and wanted to be part of the baby celebration. :flowers:

It is nice to think of it at Clos St. Pierre. Then it was hosted by Caro and that's sweet. But the trees around the walls???? I don't know.

The architecture really looks like the Clos S Pierre, especially the picture where Charlotte is sitting with another woman, it´s the same color, but in some pics the place looks really untidy. I´m not sure.
Thanks for the pictures, i cannot figure out how they are on internet!!

You convinced me, rereh, you're right.... It looks highly possible that the garden in the pics is the Clos St. Pierre garden.

Rosana, the pics were taken by *someone* from Alexia Niedzielski's facebook. She took the pics and I don't know who got them but *someone*, obviously, who is her friend. I just uploaded them on tinypic and shared them. I'm not friends with any of the Casiraghi set on facebook..... Unfortunately, they all recognize my name from the time I had my Casiraghitrio website, and I'm persona non grata to them. :lol:

Anyway, as for it being one of Jaki and Lavinia's kids, I don't know. :ermm: How old are Leone and Oceano? Are those their names? That was just off the top of my head. :ROFLMAO: Weren't they born in 2006 and 2007 or something? Anyway, he's cute, whoever he is and whoever he belongs to. ;)

the hola.com news (already posted in Pierre's current events) mentions the boys, Leone and Oceano...... hola doesn't give the ages but on Wikipedia on John's page it gives their birth years as, for Leone 2006, for Oceano 2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
So maybe it is Caro standing next to Char in the first pic. Or is it her in the white dress with her back to the camera? I'm just trying to match up what she was wearing in Frenchy's pic with the people in the photo. Anyway, if it is Clos St. Pierre, Caroline's garden is lush. Slightly untidy but lush. ;)
And CT - perhaps a fake name is in order? :lol: No, I'm sure you're not that desperate. ;) And thanks for that. So they were born a year apart. I guess there's no real way of telling which one of the boys it was in the pic? Ah well, he is cute. And yay! I got the names right! I'm not going senile quite yet! :ROFLMAO:
EDIT: I only just remembered that the person with their back to the camera is Margherita. Sorry. :ermm:

March.coco has added a lot of new photos from the baby shower on her flickr stream. Here's a few links (you'll see how to see the rest):

Vanina holds up one of her presents while Char looks on -- I wonder if we can figure out what Char gave her!?:D Maybe this one??

Vanina, Pierre, Char show off their bumps

Four chicks and a baby -- Char, Oly, Dash, and Tati -- Dash's baby?? dEfinitely looks like could be an Abramovich baby:)

Thecia: I think it would be completely pointless to try to *trick* Char's Praetorian Guard!!!! Besides I'm sick of dealing with Facebook with my own name! Imagine having to deal with an additional phony account. Fear not, however.... there are plenty of trolls online ready and eager to exploit Char's posse. Half of the "friends" on facebook of those Casiraghi mates are the trolls who spread their pics on the internet for us to see. I don't know who they are. They're like the mysterious sellers of "credit default swaps" (I'm reading The Big Short, by Michael Lewis at the moment, hence the Wall street lingo): you don't know who they are, just that they are "out there"

Last edited:
Half of the "friends" on facebook of those Casiraghi mates are the trolls who spread their pics on the internet for us to see. you don't know who they are, just that they are "out there"
you're so right..that sounds creepy to me:ohmy: most of them have from 500 to 700 friends it's hard to find the one who does that.although i love to see photos of them i have to say that it's nasty if you are considered to be Alexia's friend or among her contacts in facebook to ''steal'' her photos.but Alexia knows that the public goes mad about Charlotte,Pierre,etc and shouldn't upload all these pics.just my opinion..Eugenie's thread at the fashion spot is full of private photos and i don't think that she'd like to know that anyone can see her partying,sort of drunk,etc.they have to do something:ermm::whistling:

You convinced me, rereh, you're right.... It looks highly possible that the garden in the pics is the Clos St. Pierre garden.

Rosana, the pics were taken by *someone* from Alexia Niedzielski's facebook. She took the pics and I don't know who got them but *someone*, obviously, who is her friend. I just uploaded them on tinypic and shared them. I'm not friends with any of the Casiraghi set on facebook..... Unfortunately, they all recognize my name from the time I had my Casiraghitrio website, and I'm persona non grata to them. :lol:

the hola.com news (already posted in Pierre's current events) mentions the boys, Leone and Oceano...... hola doesn't give the ages but on Wikipedia on John's page it gives their birth years as, for Leone 2006, for Oceano 2007.

CT, how do you know the Casiraghi trio or their friends have visisted your site? (just curious)
And i agree about the trolls that they have as "friends" in facebook. If someone has a friend with that high profile and knows that everyone is dying to see new photos of them (and if private, better) and show them, it's not a really true friend...:sad:

Thecia said:
Oh, and good luck ID-ing that woman in the pink from the back of her head. The side view of her in Pic 1 isn't much help either. Who's that girl next to Eugenie btw? Anyone know?
I wonder if the woman in foreground with her back to us is someone's mom. And I discovered for sure, the lady next to Eugenie (in blue) is Cleo, and the lady next to Dasha is Camilla al Fayed, who I didn't even know was there before.

CT, how do you know the Casiraghi trio or their friends have visisted your site? (just curious)
And i agree about the trolls that they have as "friends" in facebook. If someone has a friend with that high profile and knows that everyone is dying to see new photos of them (and if private, better) and show them, it's not a really true friend...:sad:

Well.... I have been indiscreet about this issue in the past, so I'm trying to be a better person.:angel: Let's just say that a couple of people connected with the Casiraghi set have emailed before, and they were interesting emails. One guy, who is supposedly a friend of Andrea & Ernstie and Christian (though not someone often photographed with them, that I know of) actually addressed me by name as if he distinctly knew who I was and that I was someone to be treat with latex gloves. He was polite; I will say that. the other person, a cousin of Tatiana, was not polite. She outright insulted me. The whole experience proved to me that the Casiraghis & their set know who I am from the registration of the Casiraghitrio.com domain, which doesn't exist anymore, as you and all surely know. In that way, they blacklisted my name. So let's say if I was to send a facebook request to be friends with someone in that circle, it's very likely they would know me and warn each other not to accept me. Hence, "persona non grata" :ninja:

:previous: Oh, I'm sorry. But it's a good thing to hear that you want to be a better person :)
Maybe that friend of Andrea was kind of a hacker, and somewhat knew the domain of the site. And for the cousin of Tatiana...well, things can be treated politely, if she/he didn't do it, i don't want to know how Tatiana herself would have reacted :ninja:
Thanks for answer! :flowers:

^It's OK. I don't feel bad about it, because I don't take it personally at all. Tati's cousin is someone I don't know much of, but I sensed enough of her to know that she is: 1) very young, and 2) very immature. She didn't seem like someone who would behave with sensitivity to anyone, let alone someone she perceived as a threat. She hasn't known enough pain in life to understand the effects of pain.

In my opinion Tati's cousin shouldn't have reacted at all against you.Who bothered her and who cares about who she is?Nobody.So what's the point?She acted like a groupie.Most people don't even care about Tatiana,she's only photographed when the Casiraghi siblings are around her or Eugenie,Julia Restoin etc.:ROFLMAO:

True. :D She definitely preempted me out of nowhere. But it happened many years ago and it caused me a few headaches, but I got over it. :flowers:

Random question - with the World Cup officially opening today, do you think any of them went to the evening concert last night in Soweto, or are in Jozi, now, to watch the various games?

Does anyone know if the youngest generation of Dellals are Jewish? Their Grandfather Black Jack Dellal is. Didn't Alex's sister have a Jewish wedding?:flowers:

I believe they are Jewish. I can't see why they wouldn't be, unless they were raised non-denominational or something. Charlotte O did have a Jewish wedding but perhaps that was because the groom was Jewish. :flowers:

I don't know if they were raised in a specific faith, i.e Jewish or Catholic. I mean, I guess they're like a lot of people with parents of different religious backgrounds. Charlotte O's husband, Maxim Crewe, is definitely Jewish, btw.
He was wearing the kippah at the wedding. He wouldn't do that unless he was Jewish. A non-Jew doesn't wear it no matter what, even if the bride is Jewish. So he is definitely Jewish.

Oh, I know Maxim is Jewish. I was just positing that the reason the wedding was Jewish was because he was Jewish. Though, don't both have to be Jewish to have a Jewish wedding? I don't know all the rules of Judaism. I don't even know all the rules of Catholicism! :ROFLMAO:
But I was just wondering if they were raised free from any kind of specific religious teaching. They just seem like that kind of people. That's just my inference though. I don't know if it's fact. :ermm:

None of the Dellal were wearing the kippah at the wedding. Not even their father Guy so perhaps they weren't raised jewish.

Oh, I know Maxim is Jewish. I was just positing that the reason the wedding was Jewish was because he was Jewish. Though, don't both have to be Jewish to have a Jewish wedding? I don't know all the rules of Judaism. I don't even know all the rules of Catholicism! :ROFLMAO:
But I was just wondering if they were raised free from any kind of specific religious teaching. They just seem like that kind of people. That's just my inference though. I don't know if it's fact. :ermm:

Oh, you can have a Jewish wedding if only one of the partners is Jewish. Absolutely. It's common. At least, it's allowable among the "reform" Jews. The orthodox Jews might have a stricter view of it.

Good eye, Juliette: If Guy wasn't wearing a kippah, he's probably not Jewish. I mean, he is the son of Persian Jewish people, but he's not religious, or he doesn't seem so. That he wasn't wearing the kippah is suggestive of it being so. I agree with you about how the Dellals seem. They seem more "modern" I guess, very open and free from any specific doctrine. They probably are more intellectual than "faithful" about religions. I don't know. It's just a hunch on my part. I could be projecting my own traits onto them.

you're so right..that sounds creepy to me:ohmy: most of them have from 500 to 700 friends it's hard to find the one who does that.although i love to see photos of them i have to say that it's nasty if you are considered to be Alexia's friend or among her contacts in facebook to ''steal'' her photos.but Alexia knows that the public goes mad about Charlotte,Pierre,etc and shouldn't upload all these pics.just my opinion..Eugenie's thread at the fashion spot is full of private photos and i don't think that she'd like to know that anyone can see her partying,sort of drunk,etc.they have to do something:ermm::whistling:
I really hope that it was not one of Alexia Niedzielski friends who spread those pics from baby shower. Can it be that someone hacked to Alexia's FB account?
But they really should stop so private pics online. On the other hand We enjoy them.;)
BTW, why some people have hundreds of friends on facebook?:ermm: Smarter idea is just allow to join people you know personally.

I really hope that it was not one of Alexia Niedzielski friends who spread those pics from baby shower. Can it be that someone hacked to Alexia's FB account?
But they really should stop so private pics online. On the other hand We enjoy them.;)
BTW, why some people have hundreds of friends on facebook?:ermm: Smarter idea is just allow to join people you know personally.
Hack her account? No, I don't think so. :ermm: I mean, it's all well and good to hope that one of her friends didn't spread them but hacked her account? If you want to take that route, Facebook is such that if you share mutual friends with a person you can often see their album photos. I choose that as the alternative. ;)
About for adding people you don't know, I agree with you but what if they do know these people? Many people in the central group would be less likely to share those pics because they respect each other's privacy but there are people who exist of fringes, not in the central group, who have no such scruples. It's the people they know the least they should watch out for.
And I don't think the answer is not sharing such pics. They're normal people, they shouldn't lose the right to do what we all do in sharing pics online. What needs to stop is the stealing and sharing. I offer no suggestions on how to stop it however.

^Yeah, it's very unlikely someone "hacked" her account. That's kind of a stretch of the imagination, to say the least. The pics could have come into mass consumption by any number of means. It's true you can often see "friend of friend" photos. I see that all the time. Sometimes I see an album and look and wonder who this person is, and I see that I can't comment in order to ask who they are! :lol: Besides, I think Char's friends and Char herself can be left to take care of themselves without any of us going crazy trying to be their Praetorian Guard. It's kind of presumptuous for any of us to take on that kind of attitude anyway. :bang:

At any rate, I saw these photos of Valentine Pozzo di Borgo online. I'm not a "friend" of her, and they are photos that are set to public on her account, so I did not have to "hack" anything or steal them. Anyone can see these photos on her profile, friend or foe or whatever. She must have set them like this because she doesn't care, as there is nothing scandalous or private.

http://i48.tinypic.com/x241ah.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2up693n.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/29atctt.jpg (beautiful)
http://i45.tinypic.com/spjjuw.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2qna5gj.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/34q8guw.jpg

Oh, you can have a Jewish wedding if only one of the partners is Jewish. Absolutely. It's common. At least, it's allowable among the "reform" Jews. The orthodox Jews might have a stricter view of it.

In Great Britain they have Reform Judaism. Reform Rabbi will marry a Jew to a non-Jew. Guy is Jewish and if his wife isn't, a Reform Rabbi before marriage would have Mrs. Dellal agree to raise the children Jewish. I believe Mr. Dellal's children were probably raised Jewish. Or Charlotte Dellal got married by this ruling in Reform Judaism that lets a person call themselves Jewish if they have a father who is Jewish. So all the Dellal children can call themselves Jewish without conversion if they want too. If this was a Reform Jewish Wedding the men don't need to wear kippahs. And I think it is because of most of the men were not wearing kippahs. If the ceremony was orthodox everyone would wear kippahs and everyone would be Jewish born from a Jewish mother. :flowers:

Jean-Thierry Besins has a brother, named David Besins. David was previously known to "us" (fans) as "David Alexis." He looks remarkably like JT. David is currently married. He graduated from Lasell College (lasell.edu) in 2006.
He was so often seen hanging out with Andrea in the years 2002-2003, and before that he was sometimes on the Grimaldi balcony at the Grand Prix de Monaco, and then there was the time he and Charlotte drove to Fnac in Paris (February 2002). But we haven't seen David around the Casiraghis in a very long time. I wonder if he was a classmate of Andrea at the International School of Paris.

I'm not a "friend" of her, and they are photos that are set to public on her account, so I did not have to "hack" anything or steal them. Anyone can see these photos on her profile, friend or foe or whatever. She must have set them like this because she doesn't care, as there is nothing scandalous or private.

Cecile Winckler has also fb account and her pictures aren't private.
We can all see them. The same goes for Eloise Van der Heyden & Julia Restoin Roitfeld..
But i'm wondering..how do they like everyone to see their pics..
They seem so ok with that :flowers:

Ehm... I can't see either Cécile's nor Alexia's pics on facebook. both profiles look very private to me o_O

Thanks for the pics of Valentine Pozzo di Borgo!!!...Long time ago since I have not seen any pics of her!...Does anybody have more?...Besides...Why does Char and Val are not still friends??? Thanks in andvanced...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Back
Top Bottom