The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-24-2009, 09:20 AM

Art throbs: Vito Schnabel and Alex Dellal | Life & Style

About Alex Dellal.

xo

Old 07-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Heir Apparent

An interesting article, well spotted - thanks!
It's made me see Alex Dellal in a different light......

Old 07-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalty_101_ View Post
Yes, that's Felix. And he looks cute and handsome by the way
Old 07-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Serene Highness

Red face Glistening Seas

OMG is this a recent pic of felix???

We saw felix at the rose ball and he had curly hair!! and slippers!! hee

Very nice some said he had been away studying in England somewhere? He's certainly a Stephanie fan. hopefully the studies went well! is he back in Monaco?? he would be so deee-lighted that his favorite crush stephanie is doing so well in the aids work!!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the article! That was very interesting. Alex seems likes an intelligent guy.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Aristocracy

is felix at the roseball before??
Old 07-25-2009, 02:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

I googled her because did not know who she is and yes I agree, though I do not understand excactly what she is talking about I can see what you mean, beautiful and a nice manner

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals View Post
Beatrice is so beautiful. She looks like a pure thoroughbred.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Where is Beatrice from - Spain? I don't know what she's saying but she sounds very passionate about it. I wonder what language her and Pierre communicate with.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

^Beatrice is from Italy. She is the daughter of Carlo Borromeo and Paola Marzzoto, she is known as the "contessina" (or something like that. Her family has aristocratic background).
And i guess she speaks with Pierre in Italian. Pierre is fluently in that language so...
or maybe they speak in english. I don't know.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Aristocracy

Pierre study in Milan, so he must be very good speking Italian
Old 07-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Courtier

Well, he wouldn't he already know how to speak Italian, considering their father was? Which makes me wonder, does anybody know if the Casiraghis speak in Italian with each other or French?
Old 07-26-2009, 12:42 AM
Serene Highness

I would go for French ..
Old 07-28-2009, 02:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Can someone translate in a nutshell what she is talking about on the youtube video. What are her views?
Old 07-28-2009, 06:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia View Post
Can someone translate in a nutshell what she is talking about on the youtube video. What are her views?
The video is titled 'The venting of Beatrice Borromeo' and that's what she's doing. She is answering criticism that was made relating to her from some public comments she made. Beatrice spent 2 years on a current affairs/expose type program called 'Anno zero' ( maybe an Italian resident on this board could fill you in about this program I've never seen it)
In this video clip she's defending the views she expressed, she's very critical of Berlusconi, is critical about the lack of free media in Italy ( much is owned by Berlusconi) and the need for a robust, investigative, intelligent, media.
She comes across as very intelligent with strong views.

Nothing on her relationship with Pierre Casiraghi.

On a previous clip she was asked about her background, she explained that although her father is titled, she is not. Her parents were never married, her father left his wife for a while and had a relationship with her mother and she was the result (maybe another child too, can't remember). Her father eventually returned to his estranged wife. Beatrice is not a contessa as her parents weren't married.

I think that she and Pierre speak Italian, he and his brother and sister spent time with their Italian grandparents and uncles and aunts. Caroline also speaks Italian and communicated with her former inlaws in that language. Pierre is at an Italian university (a very prestigious one) so it would be fair to say that his Italian would be quite fluent. There's no evidence that Beatrice speaks French, English more than likely as she's due to go and work in London.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:36 AM
Commoner

yes charlotte1 what you say is correct. However Beatrice has taken in italian talkshow "L'era glaciale" to promote her book "Italia anno zero".During this show the driver asked her some questions about Berlusconi and she was very critical with him, but the problem is that this interview hasn't been transmitted by italian tv.(it has been censured you can see it only on you tube).For this reason Bea is very angry!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 09:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

The interview to Beatrice and a journalist was not broadcasted only because it was supposed to be broadcasted in one of the last episode of the show L'era Glaciale, just a few days before the European elections. So, because of their adverse criticism to a politician (Berlusconi, in this case), a few days before the elections, and as there was no contradictory, according to the law ( Par Condicio), they were not allowed to broadcast it.
Also many other people's interviews, comments etc, to politicians of any party were not broadcasted if they were against the law.
Beatrice's interview was supposed to be broadcasted after the election, but, as Show L'era glaciale was over, we haven't seen it yet. Probably we will see the interview next Autumn, when the show will be back in tv.
Beatice claims they were censored, but they just respected the Par Condicio law before the political elections.
Obviously, she prefers to say she was censored!
Old 07-28-2009, 10:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Hey Caroline, watch out for this girl: she could kick the whole Grimaldi family out of Monaco!
Her great grandfather was such a bossy and arrongant person that his workers and employees destroyed his statue the day he passed on.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:45 AM
Serene Highness

(However Beatrice has taken in italian talkshow "L'era glaciale" to promote her book "Italia anno zero" )
Arual - She has written a book ?!
Old 07-28-2009, 11:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
No, I guess the book was written by journalist Marco Travaglio, if I'm not mistaken. She gave her contribution though.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:03 PM
Commoner

Italia anno zero

di Travaglio Marco - Vauro - Borromeo Beatrice