The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-14-2008, 05:30 PM
Commoner

Yes its true. She attended university and studied law in french and italian

Old 08-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Commoner

Cecile Winckler spent time in New York early on this year. She moved back to Paris a couple of months ago and worked for Paris Vogue. Eugenie Niarchos recently celebrated her 22 birthday with a big birthday bash on a private island near Ibiza. She dates Andrea Stefanowicz Sabrier. He is from Poland, i think. He has been at many of the events that Eugenie has been at where the Casiraghis have been present. Josephine De La Baume is an actress now. She will appear in a movie, which is set to be released in August 2008. The language is English and the film is set in London.

Old 08-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lccje View Post
Cecile Winckler spent time in New York early on this year. She moved back to Paris a couple of months ago and worked for Paris Vogue. Eugenie Niarchos recently celebrated her 22 birthday with a big birthday bash on a private island near Ibiza. She dates Andrea Stefanowicz Sabrier. He is from Poland, i think. He has been at many of the events that Eugenie has been at where the Casiraghis have been present. Josephine De La Baume is an actress now. She will appear in a movie, which is set to be released in August 2008. The language is English and the film is set in London.
Thanks for so many informations, Lccje

I believe too that Eugenie's boyfriend is from Poland, and he work (or worked) for Kisa in London. I don't know exacly what kind of work it was.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:33 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Thanks for so many informations, Lccje

I believe too that Eugenie's boyfriend is from Poland, and he work (or worked) for Kisa in London. I don't know exacly what kind of work it was.

He is the managing director.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:58 AM
Commoner

I don't know if this was already posted. It's an interview with Tatiana in Cannes in May 2008:
http://www.wwd.com/lifestyle-news/ey...update-1560781
Old 08-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonj View Post
I don't know if this was already posted. It's an interview with Tatiana in Cannes in May 2008:
http://www.wwd.com/lifestyle-news/ey...update-1560781
I wonder what is meant by "helping out" at Vanity Fair? Does anyone know what Tatiana is studying in college at NYU? Is she looking into journalism, like Charlotte?
Old 08-21-2008, 02:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
I wonder what is meant by "helping out" at Vanity Fair? Does anyone know what Tatiana is studying in college at NYU? Is she looking into journalism, like Charlotte?
How old is Tatiana? If she is like Andrea, 24, they should not be studying anymore........ unless for becoming a doctor in medical sciences.. which is not their case...
I simply believethat they are just partying...

At this moment I think the only Casiraghi studying seriouseley is Pierre...
Old 08-21-2008, 07:27 AM
Gentry

They shouldn't study anymore at 24? What if this is the second study she is doing? Or she's getting several master degrees?

Just stay ontopic instead of making useless comments about how someone is living his or her life.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
How old is Tatiana? If she is like Andrea, 24, they should not be studying anymore........ unless for becoming a doctor in medical sciences.. which is not their case...
I simply believethat they are just partying...

At this moment I think the only Casiraghi studying seriouseley is Pierre...
Age is not a factor when it comes to education!

I have a friend who is trying to get a masters in Education who happens to be 26 at the moment (and she plans to also get an MBA but won't start on that until next year). I myself don't plan to be completely done with school until I'm at least 28 (undergrad plus law school takes awhile). And my own mother, at 47, is planning to go back to university to get a BA in Japanese this fall.

So I'm sorry to say that that assumption is rather ridiculous, and to believe that there is an age restriction is pure nonsense! (kinda off topic here so mods feel free to delete if need be)
Old 08-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075 View Post
Age is not a factor when it comes to education!

I have a friend who is trying to get a masters in Education who happens to be 26 at the moment (and she plans to also get an MBA but won't start on that until next year). I myself don't plan to be completely done with school until I'm at least 28 (undergrad plus law school takes awhile). And my own mother, at 47, is planning to go back to university to get a BA in Japanese this fall.

So I'm sorry to say that that assumption is rather ridiculous, and to believe that there is an age restriction is pure nonsense! (kinda off topic here so mods feel free to delete if need be)
I'm relly sorry to hurt you feeling to all.I agree that age has nothing to do with education, and all that you say is very correct, but for "average" normal people. I find the Casiragis very nice and wonderfull, I'm very keen on Monaco family, but please come on! They dont die in their books ! They are running around the planet, on parties, beaches, receptions and ski holidays, and this since many years for A+Tat, and at least one year for Charlotte!
When I'm talking about age, I mean that if they are doing just a first degree they should have already finished it. If they are doing advanced degrees, this seems not very compatible with such a time schedule.

All TRF members who did studies could remember spending nights on preparations of papers and exams, and spending the holidays on reading and working. But not in Brazil on January, ski on February, and Cote d'azur on March. And betwen all that, thousand of overnight parties.

And please do not get angry on me, I'm very very fond of the Monaco family, since many years.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilie85 View Post
Just stay ontopic instead of making useless comments about how someone is living his or her life.
I'm sorry, why my comment is useless? It is my opinion, as you may have yours.

We all in the TRF are making comments, I did not insult them.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:31 AM
Courtier

It was inferred by an interview Andrea recently gave that he is now pursuing a Master's degree in Politics in New York. I think an MPhil is compatible with his age.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
It was inferred by an interview Andrea recently gave that he is now pursuing a Master's degree in Politics in New York. I think an MPhil is compatible with his age.
It'll be so nice, someday, to finally get an answer to this question what undergraduate school did he graduate from, since he seems to be pursuing higher education? If true - great. It seems, when you see him photographed at parties all over Europe, NYC, etc, how does he have time to devote to such a demanding program a Master's program would require?
Old 08-22-2008, 04:31 AM
Courtier

According to the interviewer (whom he didn't contraddict) Andrea attended undergrad at AUP in Paris and then continued his education in New York. My guess is that he probably takes his studies slowlier than the average student, in order to be able to move around the globe; maybe he attends less classes per year, hence having fewer finals, but this doesn't mean he doesn't study at all (after all he met his friend that got him interested in his charity during a lecture at University, so he must have attended it at least sometimes).

Anyway the undergrad part at this point seem fairly certain as it has beennow confirmed by several people. He studied (and I assume graduated) Political Sciences at AUP in Paris.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:25 PM
Serene Highness

So, it is confirmed already that Andrea is studying. We know what and where. Whether it is part time or full time, it is good for him.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 08-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Commoner

I don’t think Pierre dated Tina Flohr, somebody got that wrong. It was Nina Flohr. Her father is Swiss financer Thomas Flohr. She turned 21 in July of this year. Obviously, she was born in the same year as Pierre. She had her 18th birthday party in Russia. It was supposedly fabulous. She goes to New York University. From the little I have seen of her, she is very pretty. She is very much in with the society groups of London and New York, much more so than Beatrice for sure, and she is friends with Beatrice Borromeo. Maybe they exchange notes......
Old 09-15-2008, 12:24 AM
Nobility

Tatiana was at Alberta Ferretti event. I wonder if Andrea ws thee too.

Park Avenue Peerage
Old 09-24-2008, 12:10 AM
Courtier

Am I the only one who thinks that Charlotte is unsuited to the London scene? Nothing against the Dellal/Geldof/Etc brat pack, in fact, I think they're uber cool with their edgy fashion and rock n' roll ways. But Charlotte...she's, well, too refined for this set (but then again, I don't know exactly who she's been hanging out with in London, aside from the boyfriend's family =D ). I would have pictured Pierre better with this crowd. But surprisingly, it's him who's cozying up with a girl from the old rich of Europe.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:16 AM
Nobility

No, moby, I see your sentiment. The London scene is very rebellious, rock n' roll, and attention-grabbing (see: Alice Dellal, Peaches Geldof, Agyness Deyn), and Charlotte's refinement sticks out like a sore thumb. Even when she's being casual, she looks natural and elegant which doesn't go with the dirty edge that London's known for. She's very Parisian in that she looks great without trying too hard.

I don't even see Pierre running around with them, really. I mean, for all the dumb things he's done, the girls he's dated, and his love of gross beer, he and Beatrice look like a good match. She brings out a different side in him. It's a good thing. Even when he "dated" Alice, they seemed so off, you know (even though I liked them together, too)? Like they were from two different worlds.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:04 AM
Courtier

True about Pierre and Beatrice. With Beatrice, I couldn't have picked a better person for him, really. Alex Dellal, on the other hand... It's not that he isn't good-looking. Unlike some people here, I have no objection to how he looks or who he's dated. Tatiana isn't exactly on the same level as Andrea beauty-wise but I've always found them to be a well-matched couple. They seem really comfortable together and in tune with each other. I see that with Pierre and Beatrice as well, and I don't see that with Charlotte and Alex. They just don't match and like you said about Alice and Pierre, there's something off about them. And now, he's brought her (or she chose to go) to London and the environment (and the people there) just doesn't suit her the way Paris did.