Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pierre's girlfriend Beatrice and her sister Lavinia Borromeo
shopping in Milan, Italy, April 7, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thanks for the photos, Iceflower! Beatrice is looking great, as always.

By the way, does anyone knows how Tatiana Santo Domingo is doing these difficult days? Is she back to her normal life? Is she by her family?... :rose2:

I found an old article about Valentine Pozzo di Borgo: click here Unfortunately its in french, but I think it talks about that time when she went to China for work.

Her profile in a business-oriented social networking site lists her educational and employment background. She currently works as a general manager. Eventhough I want to see her hanging out with Charlotte again, I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

I found an old article about Valentine Pozzo di Borgo: click here Unfortunately its in french, but I think it talks about that time when she went to China for work.

Her profile in a business-oriented social networking site lists her educational and employment background. She currently works as a general manager. Eventhough I want to see her hanging out with Charlotte again, I doubt it will happen anytime soon.
Do you know what kind of company valentine is currently working for? I'm really curious. Now that she is working, it means that she already graduated from Dauphine (is this correct)?

I realy love this girl. :flowers:

Do you know what kind of company valentine is currently working for? I'm really curious. Now that she is working, it means that she already graduated from Dauphine (is this correct)?

She graduated from Dauphine 2006 with a degree in Finance. As for the company she works for, it says on her profile human resources industry. But I visited the company's website before it went under construction, I've read the online brochure and from my understanding they create personalized scents/fragrances. They also create scented candles, soaps , shampoo, lotion, perfume etc.

She graduated from Dauphine 2006 with a degree in Finance. As for the company she works for, it says on her profile human resources industry. But I visited the company's website before it went under construction, I've read the online brochure and from my understanding they create personalized scents/fragrances. They also create scented candles, soaps , shampoo, lotion, perfume etc.
thanks for the info kwyjibo! i hope only the best for valentine, but i ruly hope to see more of her, she's such a lovely girl.:angel:

where did you get this pics iceflower? they are great. There are other pictures from april 24 in rex pictures but they are all small

Perhaps it's one of those bags designed by Lavinia...

I believe her family owns hotel chains, so if she's a working, I would imagine it's in the family business at one of the hotels - maybe did an internship at a hotel chain in China to get experience before taking a post somewhere in France. I - too - miss Valentine, but maybe her life is so different from Char, they just can't hang out anymore.....

May I ask please, Lady Marina Patricia Scrymgeour, is she Italian?

Came across some interesting Rose Ball photos. Lord and Lady Scrymgeour seem pretty young to be married. Eloise and the trio go way back, don't they? Is it the same for Lord Harry? How did the couple meet? And on a more random note, he reminds me of Smith Jared! :ROFLMAO:
Realis/S.B.M., Corbis
Beatrice and Lord Scrymgeour
Lord Henry/Harry and Charlotte
Lady Scrymgeour and Pierre

Thanks for the photos. It's so nice to see a young group at the ball having a good time. Nothing put on for the cameras in these photos. Everyone looks like they are having fun!!!!

I believe her family owns hotel chains, so if she's a working, I would imagine it's in the family business at one of the hotels - maybe did an internship at a hotel chain in China to get experience before taking a post somewhere in France. I - too - miss Valentine, but maybe her life is so different from Char, they just can't hang out anymore.....

I also thought Valentine would be working in hotel industry given her family background. But she actually did her internship at GBS Finanzas

maybe she is his sister Lady Marina Patricia Scrymgeour?

Oops sorry, I just assumed this was the wife, Eloise since she and the trio seem to be long time friends. But she was just identified as Lady Scrymgeour only so I don't know for certain if this is Eloise. Maybe other boardies can enlighten us. :)

I was looking at the pics for Vanity Fair, and Tatiana really is SO beautiful,an unusual beauty,but she doesn't smile AT ALL! I think it's because she is so shy,but I think she is really lovely.
I HATE the scary Scarry sisters,so trashy looking.YUCK! And Josephine de la Baume is really poetically lovely.
Lapo...no words....eeeech!

I love all the photos except the one with the Scarry sisters. I agree with you Pixilated, they're so trashy.
The guy with Josephine de La Baume is very cute. Is he her brother? BTW are they heires of who?

The de la Baumes are SO dreamy! They could be out of a fairy tale!

Pics of Andrea with Tatiana and some friends. I have no idea where and who take them but they're great. Someone posted them on cotilleando.com
Andrea kissing Tatiana (she's so ANNOYING)
Andrea with ... (someone from Tatiana's family)
Group pic
Andrea and Tatiana

Someone in another thread asked who was Tati's brother, so the guy with Andrea in the second pic, is Tati's brother, Julio III.
I know he isn't cute or anything but since AC days i think he's the sweetest guy i ever met. I just adore him.

Someone in another thread asked who was Tati's brother, so the guy with Andrea in the second pic, is Tati's brother, Julio III.
I know he isn't cute or anything but since AC days i think he's the sweetest guy i ever met. I just adore him.

Wait, are you saying Andrea isn't cute or Julio III and which one have you met?

And, um, Julio III is cute~

Back
Top Bottom