Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just stay ontopic instead of making useless comments about how someone is living his or her life.

I'm sorry, why my comment is useless? It is my opinion, as you may have yours.

We all in the TRF are making comments, I did not insult them.

It was inferred by an interview Andrea recently gave that he is now pursuing a Master's degree in Politics in New York. I think an MPhil is compatible with his age.

It was inferred by an interview Andrea recently gave that he is now pursuing a Master's degree in Politics in New York. I think an MPhil is compatible with his age.

It'll be so nice, someday, to finally get an answer to this question :rolleyes: what undergraduate school did he graduate from, since he seems to be pursuing higher education? If true - great. It seems, when you see him photographed at parties all over Europe, NYC, etc, how does he have time to devote to such a demanding program a Master's program would require?

According to the interviewer (whom he didn't contraddict) Andrea attended undergrad at AUP in Paris and then continued his education in New York. My guess is that he probably takes his studies slowlier than the average student, in order to be able to move around the globe; maybe he attends less classes per year, hence having fewer finals, but this doesn't mean he doesn't study at all (after all he met his friend that got him interested in his charity during a lecture at University, so he must have attended it at least sometimes).

Anyway the undergrad part at this point seem fairly certain as it has beennow confirmed by several people. He studied (and I assume graduated) Political Sciences at AUP in Paris.

So, it is confirmed already that Andrea is studying. We know what and where. Whether it is part time or full time, it is good for him.:):books:

I don’t think Pierre dated Tina Flohr, somebody got that wrong. It was Nina Flohr. Her father is Swiss financer Thomas Flohr. She turned 21 in July of this year. Obviously, she was born in the same year as Pierre. She had her 18th birthday party in Russia. It was supposedly fabulous. She goes to New York University. From the little I have seen of her, she is very pretty. :wub: She is very much in with the society groups of London and New York, much more so than Beatrice for sure, and she is friends with Beatrice Borromeo. Maybe they exchange notes......;)

Am I the only one who thinks that Charlotte is unsuited to the London scene? Nothing against the Dellal/Geldof/Etc brat pack, in fact, I think they're uber cool with their edgy fashion and rock n' roll ways. But Charlotte...she's, well, too refined for this set (but then again, I don't know exactly who she's been hanging out with in London, aside from the boyfriend's family =D ). I would have pictured Pierre better with this crowd. But surprisingly, it's him who's cozying up with a girl from the old rich of Europe.

No, moby, I see your sentiment. The London scene is very rebellious, rock n' roll, and attention-grabbing (see: Alice Dellal, Peaches Geldof, Agyness Deyn), and Charlotte's refinement sticks out like a sore thumb. Even when she's being casual, she looks natural and elegant which doesn't go with the dirty edge that London's known for. She's very Parisian in that she looks great without trying too hard.

I don't even see Pierre running around with them, really. I mean, for all the dumb things he's done, the girls he's dated, and his love of gross beer, he and Beatrice look like a good match. She brings out a different side in him. It's a good thing. Even when he "dated" Alice, they seemed so off, you know (even though I liked them together, too)? Like they were from two different worlds.

True about Pierre and Beatrice. With Beatrice, I couldn't have picked a better person for him, really. Alex Dellal, on the other hand... It's not that he isn't good-looking. Unlike some people here, I have no objection to how he looks or who he's dated. Tatiana isn't exactly on the same level as Andrea beauty-wise but I've always found them to be a well-matched couple. They seem really comfortable together and in tune with each other. I see that with Pierre and Beatrice as well, and I don't see that with Charlotte and Alex. They just don't match and like you said about Alice and Pierre, there's something off about them. And now, he's brought her (or she chose to go) to London and the environment (and the people there) just doesn't suit her the way Paris did.

I definitely see your point. But she still seems to behave and dress the same way despite the fact that the environment doesn't suit her well. Which means that she will always be herself regardless of where she is or whom she is dating.

I agree about Alex Dellal and Charlotte. They seem don't get together. There is also something brutal in Alex face, something in unpleasant in his eyes. Tatiana and Andrea to contrary seem perfect match.

so what is a typical day for the casiraghi trio? wake up at noon? exercise for 2 hours? then take a nap? then go party till 2am? just wondering?

^ lol, none of us know that kind of information. Also, I'd like to think that even if we knew, no one would tell. The trio need some privacy.

Andrea and Pierre go to school. That's all I have.

^^ Umm, does anybody really care about something like that...

so what is a typical day for the casiraghi trio? wake up at noon? exercise for 2 hours? then take a nap? then go party till 2am? just wondering?

I'm sure most of their day is pretty normal just like everyone else's.

Why not, they're all still young - pre-marriage :wub:and family - when I was in college....the above daily itinerary would be about right!! :lol::whistling:

Glistening Seas

:) While in college, there shouldn't be more to do than school work and study and have fun, while they attempt to plan their direction in life. It' s the same for everyone i'd say at that age. In addition doesn't charlotte have an internship she's working on??

The boys seem to headed into their charity work interests. So, if Charlotte plans on an interest in one of the many charities of Monaco or the balls well, then she simply would probably discuss it with Caroline or at least state an opinion? So-o-o it seems rushing thru life and one's studies isn't smart planning. H-m-mm-n so-o-o-o thaat's how they stay so in-shape! Do they "really" excercise 2 hours a day? :popcorn: :eek:That's wonderful! :cheers:

1) Its none of your, or anyone’s, business
2) Why would you want to know this?

Its not “just wondering” its being intrusive….

I don't think it's being intrusive...she might just be really interested in what the life of a royal is like esp. for the trio because they are one of the most famous royals in the world...

I don't think it's being intrusive...she might just be really interested in what the life of a royal is like esp. for the trio because they are one of the most famous royals in the world...

That’s your opinion, but in mine it’s being intrusive. Do you not think that they deserve the chance to keep parts of their life private? The public does not need to know what they do during the day. Yes, you can admire them but at least respect their privacy….

Well, part of the fun of the forum is to try to imagine what it's like for them on a normal day - I'd say most of us on the forum completely respect the Principality and the Royals - nothing wrong with expressing an opinion or wondering what they're like. I don't think anyone is being disrepectful or invading their privacy by simply wondering what it's like to be their friend - live vicariously thru the pictures on this site.....we're here for the fun.....enjoy:lol:

:previous: Well said. We all discuss many personal issues and information regarding the royals in the forum every day.

Well, part of the fun of the forum is to try to imagine what it's like for them on a normal day - I'd say most of us on the forum completely respect the Principality and the Royals - nothing wrong with expressing an opinion or wondering what they're like. I don't think anyone is being disrepectful or invading their privacy by simply wondering what it's like to be their friend - live vicariously thru the pictures on this site.....we're here for the fun.....enjoy:lol:

Why? Don’t romanticise their lives simply because they are Royal. They go through the same things as everyone else....

I agree with you Lccje!
I like seeing their pics (mostly Pierre's and Andrea's cos they're hot- that's why I've gotten interested in them anyway) but I really don't care if they brush their teeth 3 or 5 minutes...

I agree with you Lccje!
I like seeing their pics (mostly Pierre's and Andrea's cos they're hot- that's why I've gotten interested in them anyway) but I really don't care if they brush their teeth 3 or 5 minutes...

Thank you for agreeing with me :). At least you seem to understand how completely uninformative this info would be...

Discussion like this may be unimportant to some members and very interesting to others. I don't think anyone was asking minute details like how many times they brush their teeth. Just a general question on what an average day is like. They are really very dissimilar in their scope.

I would remind you that all members are allowed to ask whatever they like as long as it falls within the rules of this forum and to please refrain from passing judgment on what may be of interest to other members.

Titles

Do Andrea, Pierre or Charlotte have any titles, like Duke of this or Countess o something else?

Do Andrea, Pierre or Charlotte have any titles, like Duke of this or Countess o something else?

No. They do not have any sort of title out of Caroline's wish for her children to have a normal life. Alexandra, if you are curious, does have a title but it comes from her father.

Back
Top Bottom