Andrea, Charlotte, Pierre Casiraghi - childhood pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love to watch these pictures of Charlotte. She was always a gorgeous child and soooo elegant and poised even though very natural as well. I don´t understand why her sister Alexandra is not dressed as she was. I wonder if it is the child´s taste which is different, or Princess Caroline is not so keen now.

Your pics are nice Kells !!
Char's outfit is one of my favourite's, too !

This may not be the place to ask, but are there any photos of Andrea's christening? Or information? I've seen some from Charlotte's and Pierre's, but not Andrea's! Only the shot with his godparents Marco & Stephanie. But no date.

Thanks in advance~

:previous:

I've moved your post over here, you can find some pics on page 4 of this thread :flowers:

This may not be the place to ask, but are there any photos of Andrea's christening? Or information? I've seen some from Charlotte's and Pierre's, but not Andrea's! Only the shot with his godparents Marco & Stephanie. But no date.

Thanks in advance~
Andrea's christening took place in the chapel in the palace, September the 1st 1984. There was a party in the palace garden, without any protocol. The child did wear clothing from Dior, designed by Marc Bohan. I heard that prince Rainer was very happy for Caroline. Andrea cried a little bit during the ceremony. I've seen some photos, but I don't have them now.

Oh, to get my hands on those photos! I've been searching for weeks. Thanks for the information! So he was almost 3 months old at his christening.

Do you know how it was announced? Charlotte's was very private and was held on a Saturday, but announced on the following Monday. I'm guessing this is how Sacha's would be.

Last edited:
okpqwp.jpg

(olycom, bruno press)

Oh my heart. This is so cute. I love his face, expression and those glasses.
Pierre looked like an angel before he got a crew cut and grew up.
Thanks for adding these!

Last edited:

I've refound an old article with very cute pics of Andrea and made a scan.

The pics were taken 1985 and now he soon is a father of two himself, unbelievable :)

** Scan **

Incredible! He looks a lot like Prince William as a baby there! Thank you!

I've refound an old article with very cute pics of Andrea and made a scan.

The pics were taken 1985 and now he soon is a father of two himself, unbelievable :)

** Scan **

He looked very much like his own little Sascha does now!:p

I think SASCHA is a dead ringer for a little blond Rainier!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom