Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, where have his good looks gone?

Maybe he's doing military training. He has had shory hair before.

Oh my God! These hair do not grow? He is like a sick person!

I agree; he looks quite gaunt. I'd never recognize him from his long, flowing locks he used to sport.

And who is that gent wearing a pearl necklace? :eek:

Maybe he's doing military training. He has had shory hair before.
I thought that too. His hair always grows so fast. But then i remembered the Brigadier thing.
Why was he awarded with that? (don't know if "awarded" is the right word, sorry)

where is andrea, by the way?

wiki mentions the university of barcelona
others, that he is working in the embassy of qatar in paris....

any news? :ermm:

we hear of pierre - brawl in ny
and charlotte - mags, horses..

but the firstborn, what is he up to?

i dont mind the short hair at all
(...)

makes me want to give him a big hug
and stuff him with delicious homemade food :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
where is andrea, by the way?

wiki mentions the university of barcelona
others, that he is working in the embassy of qatar in paris....

any news? :ermm:

we hear of pierre - brawl in ny
and charlotte - mags, horses..

but the firstborn, what is he up to?

Definitely not Barcelona. I doubt that he can attend a public school like that, with thousands of students and don't be catched by paparazzi, specially in Spain where the gossip magazines sell as much as in the UK and they are so many paps.

Beautiful group of Italians. :cool:

There are only a special select group of people that can wear their hair like that and still look good, Sinead O'Connor being one of them: Sinéad O'Connor: Singer 24 - Most Beautiful, Sinead O'Connor : People.com

Seriously, imho you have to have a lot of guts to shave your head, and above all be confident in oneself. Then again once you're drafted you have no choice, lol. :D

Anyhow, nice seeing Andrea out as well supporting his little sister. :flowers:

Here's hoping he & Tatiana tie the knot soon and give Caroline a bunch of grandkids. :)

I agree, where have his good looks gone?

Sadly, I agree with you.:ermm: He is, again, painfully thin, and has the dark circles under his eyes, and just looks ..... sickly.....:sad: He may be keeping his head shaved because it's thinning, and it's less obvious cropped. I do miss the Andrea of old who was a healthier weight - short hair, or not (although, I prefer him w/the longer hair), his weight drastically changes his looks more than his hair.

Here's hoping he & Tatiana tie the knot soon and give Caroline a bunch of grandkids. :)

i hope not, for i dont think they are in love or love one another in that way
maybe some years ago, but lately, i dont think so

i hope he breaks from the bonds of following the status quo and finds himself someone he is deeply in love with. :flowers:
but it has been so many years, that some times, folks just tie the knot out of habit and nothing else, which creates misery for both parties in the long run.

Definitely not Barcelona. I doubt that he can attend a public school like that, with thousands of students and don't be catched by paparazzi, specially in Spain where the gossip magazines sell as much as in the UK and they are so many paps.

good point.
oh well, andrea's whereabouts are a mystery

question dear members.
i searched for this online and found no answer.

there are two necklaces that andrea commonly wears, or at least, we see in some photos.
one is the japa mala, and the other is this silver necklace with a round pendant.
ive not been able to see this pendant up close and figure it out.

does anyone know what it is?

I agree he may find himself thinning somewhat. I think in a strange way it sort of makes him look more like his Uncle Prince Albert. Isn't there a bloodline of Aristocracy that tends toward male pattern baldness in general? I seem to remember seeing something about some such being a genetic marker years ago. IE: they could test your DNA to confirm if you came from certain Princely stock. It wouldn't surprise to find that somewhere in there he shares some of those as well.

Looks like somebody wants to start trouble per usual. :whistling:

The mental illness of those that stalk people in their private life is a reflection on the stalker, not the stalkee, but I suppose it gives them a sense of power because they themselves have no life.

"the true measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato ;)

The site says it was a wild night and that he was upset...i only see Andrea smoking a cig outside the club/disco, nothing unsual. Paparazzi love to make the Casiraghis look bad.

He does not look having all his control! He might had some more alcohol than normally.

He does not look having all his control! He might had some more alcohol than normally.
Really? Where do you see that? We have seen far worst pics of him. He is smoking a cigarette outside the club. What is wrong with that? How is not having all in control, that?

Nathalie Cox said:
Really? Where do you see that? We have seen far worst pics of him. He is smoking a cigarette outside the club. What is wrong with that? How is not having all in control, that?

In some pics he seem about to fall down and grab to the signal "Voiturier" not to fall. He might also be vomiting.
I never saw so bad pics of Andrea.

Well, i would say he seems a bit dizzy because of the drink and a bit nervous(?!)
I find it really bad that Casiraghis and other people who are famous ( i don't take into consideration the stars ) cannot have a normal life. I don't like that papz take pics of those people while they're drunk and write whatever they want in their titles. They're human beings like all of us and they want to have fun and enjoy themselves. And even if they have drunk a bit more than usual what's the problem? The most of us have done it, i bet.
Of course, i'm not talking about these bad pictures of Andrea, but again, should he think not to drink just because the papz will capture him? I guess that pictures are great examples for people, who don't take Monaco very seriously.

Happy that at least he did not have any alcohol in his blood...I thounk in this case he would go in jail...

As regards the speed... Andrea lost his father because of the speed, and from the
trio he is said to be the more hurt from this loss. Apparently this drama does not make him change mind. But Andrea has always seemed a little self catastrophy, no??

Furthermore, we touch a general philosophy matter? Why constryctor produce cars who can go at such high speeds? These cars are not race cars, they are street cars, and they can go at speeds forbidden in the streets!! This is a hypocrisy!!
Yes, i agree that he's a bit self catastrophic and he must be very vulnerable after his father loss. I don't say that the other 2 feel better, but Andrea had gone to a psyghologist because he was really bad with that accident. He was the oldest of the three, so he had better memory. And through his life, while he was growing up, he had no father figure, sth very important for a boy. (i don't take Ernst as a father figure. He doen't seem "enough" for that role for me).

In some pics he seem about to fall down and grab to the signal "Voiturier" not to fall. He might also be vomiting.
I never saw so bad pics of Andrea.

Yes, the pics of the Voiturier signal are confusing...but in the sequence, after those pics, you can see him tying (sp?) his shoe laces (sp?) and in the others, he doesn't have a bad expression or drunk expression in his face. I don't know, i don't see anything wrong in those pics. Except for those injuries in his face, but they can be anything too.

Nathalie Cox said:
Yes, the pics of the Voiturier signal are confusing...but in the sequence, after those pics, you can see him tying (sp?) his shoe laces (sp?) and in the others, he doesn't have a bad expression or drunk expression in his face. I don't know, i don't see anything wrong in those pics. Except for those injuries in his face, but they can be anything too.

I hope you are right. I love all the Grimaldis/Casiraghis and i hope they all have a smooth lovely life. From the trio Andrea worryies me the most. Not the other two.

I don't see anything wrong there. He's looking at his shoes and then tying the laces. That fact alone makes him sober enough :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, what's wrong with being drunk at the club? It's not like he's drunk exiting his apartment at noon.

Andrea casiraghi looks so different with his hair cut, when I saw his picture of him about in Paris I hardly recognized him!

The other guy was leaning on the sign too. That doesn't make him drunk. He may have been just looking at his shoelace. Don't jump to conclusions.

I hope you are right. I love all the Grimaldis/Casiraghis and i hope they all have a smooth lovely life. From the trio Andrea worryies me the most. Not the other two.

I think he is the most sensitive/vulnerable of the trio. He always gave that impression. He seems to be lost most of the time. I'm not talking about drugs, but in general. I hope he can get over his dad's death (which i think it might had to do a lot with his life)
I don't see anything wrong there. He's looking at his shoes and then tying the laces. That fact alone makes him sober enough :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, what's wrong with being drunk at the club? It's not like he's drunk exiting his apartment at noon.
EXACTLY :ROFLMAO:

The other guy was leaning on the sign too. That doesn't make him drunk. He may have been just looking at his shoelace. Don't jump to conclusions.

Jeeeezzz he is probably tired and it is early in the weee hours of the morning. I am on my feet most of the day and towards the aftenoon I find myself wanting to just take a break and sit down. Yea, FanofMonaco is right, don't jump to conclusions.

While I was perusing an article about royalty the other day I found a quote from a reader that had me running for ink & paper to put it down and save in my book of quotes. :)

Why? Because it relates to not only how I feel about this latest incident with Andrea, but also people that have truly gone over the edge. If it wasn't for them we would never have this type of paparazzi we have nowadays imho:

"the public is brainwashed into believing that royals have something that they lack, as most people (behind their daily masks) lack self worth, they try to attach themselves to someone in the public eye they see as special, through any means from buying something from that person's brand, getting an autograph, having their picture taken with them, starting a blog, becoming a moderator, posting constantly, or simply seeing them in person and telling their friends about it in the hope that the *special ness* will transfer to them." :whistling:

He seems lucid to me too. Strange that those comments come from paper and a weekly owned by the brother-in-law of his 'almost' sister-in-law.

Sorry to be trash but I think that if Andrea was vomiting, paparazzis would have shot his vomit with a zoom... I don't think that the article is true about this evening. And if Andrea had been so drunk that he vomited, he couldn't have lace his shoes. However, I have to recognize that the pics are shot (or cut) to tell a story: the story of a drunk golden boy having another argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom