Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a word.
He is fluent in french. And he made a mistake.
People still want to sent him to the guillotine for that. Is not like he wrote "vache" with a "b", that would be a shame.

Anyway, we'll have to agree in disagree :)

Last edited:
I assume he knows how to write it well but just forgot to put the x at the end because he didn't know what to write.

I wouldn't read too much into it if it was just one mistake. Everybody makes has a silp once in a while, and I for once am known to make HUGE spelling mistakes (vache with a "b" kind of mistakes!) when in a hurry.
Now, 2 mistakes in just one short sentence...

We all makes mistakes in our mother tongue, and some of us will never be spelling bee winners, so that's what I sea hear. A couple of mistakes from a terrible speller, lol. :D

But I see the gorgon strikes again, but this time goes after Charlotte's eldest brother, Andrea.

Surprise, surprise, Not.

Thanks for those bigger pics.
It has to be so uncomfortable to bear with the photographers, inside the store.

I assume he knows how to write it well but just forgot to put the x at the end because he didn't know what to write.
I was about to say exactly the same thing. Maybe he forgot to write the -x in the end of the word. It's not a big deal. We all or most of us make mistakes in our mother tongue. Most times not because we don't know the right word but because we're not very carefull the moment we write it. And Andrea's mistake - for me - shows that it was just the mistake of a moment.

Thanks for those bigger pics.
It has to be so uncomfortable to bear with the photographers, inside the store.

I felt the same as you when I saw the pics. It's very hard to see such an intrusion: poor Andrea!
Then I had an idea: what if Andrea was there to promote Tod's?
It would explain why he has been shot while looking at a mocassin, sitting on a sofa. It's the only explaination I can find to paparazzis' attitude. I hope that I'm right, I always feel sorry when pics are so intrusive. What made me think about it is that Andrea went to a Tod's party with Charlotte, a few time ago. But maybe I'm wrong!

I didn't think of that possibility. It could be possible.
Because i don't remember having seen pictures of celebrities shoping in a store that were so intrusive.

I don't remember it too. I guess that there was a market: some shoes against a bit of publicity. Wasn't PG's name linked to Tod's in the past?

The pics of Andrea shopping in Milan recently, have been a real good promotion for Tod's ;),
I've already seen them in some magazines and here they are with less watermarks:

** Andrea Casiraghi et Joséphine de La Baume fous d'un Italien **

He will always be a handsome man - he was a pretty boy, now he continues to blossom into a handsome man (prefer him w/more hair - NO facial hair!!); I think the shorter hair shows his incredible facial features, but he's sexier with longer, tossled hair. I'm glad we're getting more pictures of him.

Andrea Casiraghi lost his driver licence this afternoon after having being caught while he was driving at a very high speed: 125 mph, while the limit was 80, 8 (or 68, 35 if it was raining). Source: le Figaro.
He will probably be fined and will have to wait before he gets his licence back (he could theoretically wait three years. According to one of the press reports, he had to finish his journey by train.

Oh how tragic it would be for him to be in an automobile accident like our beloved Princess Grace and the scars that Princess Stephanie may still carry today.

This guy ( Andrea ) seems a hothead ( Someone who loses his temper very easily ) to me Hope am wrong.

Last edited:
I think he is the simplest of the Casiraghis.
Unfortunately, people will think he is a douche because he has lost his driver licence. Happens to lots of people.

I think he is the simplest of the Casiraghis.
Unfortunately, people will think he is a douche because he has lost his driver licence. Happens to lots of people.

I have nothing against Andrea Casiraghi, but 200 km/h (125 mph) is definitely too much and loosing a driver licence after such an infraction does not happen to "lots of people". It is regarded as a severe infraction in France and he could be sentenced to jail if it happens once more. Most likely, people are loosing driver licence after lot of smaller infractions.

I have nothing against Andrea Casiraghi, but 200 km/h (125 mph) is definitely too much and loosing a driver licence after such an infraction does not happen to "lots of people". It is regarded as a severe infraction in France and he could be sentenced to jail if it happens once more. Most likely, people are loosing driver licence after lot of smaller infractions.
It's ok. I wasn't talking about you precisly, not anyone from this forum. Is just a general impression Andrea makes wherever i read.
But i do agree with you, it's very dangerous to drive at 200 km. Quite irresponsible. Here in Argentina they don't take you away the licence, but you do have to pay an important amount of money for having done it.

Last year i remember there was an article that said that Andrea suffered an automovilistic accident the night of the Rose Ball. But i don't know if it was true.
Maybe it was, because this news makes me think of it. :ermm:

It's ok. I wasn't talking about you precisly, not anyone from this forum. Is just a general impression Andrea makes wherever i read.
But i do agree with you, it's very dangerous to drive at 200 km. Quite irresponsible. Here in Argentina they don't take you away the licence, but you do have to pay an important amount of money for having done it.

Last year i remember there was an article that said that Andrea suffered an automovilistic accident the night of the Rose Ball. But i don't know if it was true.
Maybe it was, because this news makes me think of it. :ermm:

I had absolutely no idea of an impression Andrea may make on forums and newsgroups so I just wanted to post an information I read tonight. No harmful intention towards this young man intended :)

Well it's good that he wasn't hurt and that nobody else was involved. Driving at 125/mph is simply insane.

Well it's good that he wasn't hurt and that nobody else was involved. Driving at 125/mph is simply insane.

Yes, and anyone who does that has no regard for his own life or anyone else's. I can't help but wonder about the judgment and character of anyone who has that little concern for the safety and well-being of himself, any passengers, and any people that could be on the road that day.

At that speed, ANYTHING can cause a fatal crash. A bit of debris in the road, an animal running out by the car, and you have an accident like the one that killed Ryan Dunn (American reality tv star) and his passenger. And luckily, that was a one car accident, because any other cars involved would have lead to more deaths.

I'm glad he lost his license and I hope it teaches him a lesson in responsibility.

If he wants to drive that fast he should switch to the German autobahn.

If he wants to drive that fast he should switch to the German autobahn.

Yes, that speed is unsafe and unacceptable:ohmy: suppose he hit someone, or another driver?! I mean, he/his family can pay to get him out of trouble, so hopefully this doesn't become any sort of norm for him.:ermm:

I actually didn't know anything about Andrea Casiraghi until reading this, because Charlotte is the only Casiraghi I really follow. Between this and the way Charlotte manages her horse riding hobby, I'm beginning to believe they're spoiled rich kids without much in the way of character. Which is a shame- they've been given everything, and it'd be nice to seem them use their many gifts to do some good in the world. Charlotte's not doing anyone any harm, she's just being rather foolish- but Andrea is actually putting himself and others in danger because he's too selfish to consider the possible consequences of his actions.

That's upsetting. Makes it very hard to like him.

Andrea is a very nice boy, and i knew people would start to attack him for news like this.
Yes, the speed was very high, but that doesn't make him the worst person in Earth. How many people drive at that speed? Why not liking him because he drives so fast?
It was irresponsible, if the news was true, poor guy is always blamed for everything.

Driving at high speed doesn't make him spoiled! What is the conection?

Driving at high speed doesn't make him spoiled! What is the conection?

Well, that all depends. What kind of car was he driving in that gets up to that speed easily? And how did he pay his legal fines?

Young rich guy driving recklessly and aggressively in a luxury sports car paid for by family money is a pretty old story as far as spoiled rich kids go.

Well, that all depends. What kind of car was he driving in that gets up to that speed easily? And how did he pay his legal fines?

Young rich guy driving recklessly and aggressively in a luxury sports car paid for by family money is a pretty old story as far as spoiled rich kids go.

So, according to your way of thinking, if his family has lots of money, and he can buy a luxury car, and drives at high speed, that makes him spoiled? Are you expecting him to buy a regular car with all that money he has? He can have any car in the world. Why buy an average Joe's one?

Besides, (and i'm not justifying him because what he did was wrong, indeed) according to the articel, he was driving in the freeway, which was made to drive a little faster. Not that faster, but fast.

If you say you never follow Andrea Casiraghi and you made your mind for having seen this only news, without knowing that he, for example, always organize every year a charity ball for Fondation Motrice, that is attracks no paparazzi attention unlike her sister, that has a very private life...i think you are misjudging him for one news you have read of him, that we don't even know if it's true.

So, according to your way of thinking, if his family has lots of money, and he can buy a luxury car, and drives at high speed, that makes him spoiled? Are you expecting him to buy a regular car with all that money he has? He can have any car in the world. Why buy an average Joe's one?

I'm not suggesting he should, I'm just saying that with great privilege comes great responsibility, and as he's currently second in line to the throne of Monaco, he has a duty and an obligation to comport himself responsibly at all times. Is this the worst thing anyone has ever done? Not by a long shot. But if it's true, and it seems to be, he put lives at risk to have a little fun with his fast expensive car.

I've seen too many ugly things come out of that behavior to think it's remotely acceptable for anyone to engage in it. I hope he at least deals with some real consequences from this, and doesn't pay off the fines, get his license back, and go right on risking lives with his reckless driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom