Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that this month was the anniversary of Stephano Casiraghi´s death (20 years) and it was a service after him in his home town, organized by his mother. According to the article, none of the Casiraghi trio were there...Is not that strange?

Perhaps they didn't attend not to be the centre of the attention, and let the memorial be focused on Stefano, rather than on themselves.

^Could be...on October 2nd Andrea was in Monaco, as we could see in the pics of him and his uncle watching the football match.
But if that was their decision, it was right, because the attention was going to be probably on themselves rather than in the memorial.

I read that this month was the anniversary of Stephano Casiraghi´s death (20 years) and it was a service after him in his home town, organized by his mother. According to the article, none of the Casiraghi trio were there...Is not that strange?

I would imagine that a private service was probably arranged for them - agree with others that there would probably be some press focused on them, therefore taking away from the meaning of the service.:ermm:

Thanks a lot! He looks so good!
i don't like Tatiana's pose...she is been so Eugenie Niarchos wannabe lately...

New pics:

'H&M Champs Elysees' Designed By Jean Nouvel Paris Flagship Opening

the fashion spot.

Finally we are having pictures of him again. Thanks God, you listed to us!

I like Andy´s look; so cool! I guess Tati should have adopted that same style; with her outfit she looks older than him...And her hairstyle, in my opinion, is not helping either...About the baldness issue, there is no much to do! Maybe he inherited from PA, because his father was not bald at all...

Look what i've found...
A video with Andrea and Patrick Bruel at La vente de Vins à Beaune...i know, i know, it's "old" but he looks so cute :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deI2rszAEwI

Last year i posted a video of him and Patrick arriving at the event. This is "new" because it wasn't in youtube when i uploadead the other one.

EDIT:
another one, he appears at 0.26 - 0.30, and 1.01 - 1.41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLXxvxjTyLc

I like Andy´s look; so cool! I guess Tati should have adopted that same style; with her outfit she looks older than him...And her hairstyle, in my opinion, is not helping either...About the baldness issue, there is no much to do! Maybe he inherited from PA, because his father was not bald at all...

Didn't Stefano have kind of bald spot on top of his head? I don't think it was big and it wasn't receding but I believe there was a spot on there that was thinning quite a bit. Oh well.:p It's very true that there isn't much to do. Toupees are so ugly and hair plugs never look good either and I'm not sure about rogaine, how well that works..... :ermm:

Didn't Stefano have kind of bald spot on top of his head? I don't think it was big and it wasn't receding but I believe there was a spot on there that was thinning quite a bit. Oh well.:p It's very true that there isn't much to do. Toupees are so ugly and hair plugs never look good either and I'm not sure about rogaine, how well that works..... :ermm:
Yes CT, Stefano did have a little spot on the center of his head:
Pic1 * Pic2

It was something very minimal, as we can see. But yes, he was little, very little, starting maybe, to get bald.

i need too...:( i don't want the casiraghi trio to grow up!

Hmmmm - well, they used an old picture, but glad that he's still getting some press.....we know he's a hottie!

even though it's old, it's a Great picture! His hair just like that, clean shaven, suit = really good looking Andrea! :D

His coloring is quite good there. It might be the lighting of the cathedral, of course. But he looks great there.

Yes! It's a great pic.
I would love to see him again in something new. Maybe will see him for Christmas? I think last year we saw him with Pierre and Albert (or was it Caro?) in a yacht in Christmas time.

YES :lol: - I'm ready for some new pictures and events/news!! ;) I wonder if he'll attend the White party w/Tatiana on New Year's Eve this year...

Well I wondered if Andrea and Tatiana were still going out. Haven't seen them together in a long time.

Seems like the Casiraghis are close to their mother and their special friend. Do I detect weddings for two of the Casiraghis? I guess I have royal wedding fever for 2011.

I was wondering too but then we had Andrea's interview in HOLA! where he described Tatiana as an exceptional girl.I won't be surprised if they announce an engagement in 2011.I think it's about time they are couple for nearly 6 years or more.

I was wondering too but then we had Andrea's interview in HOLA! where he described Tatiana as an exceptional girl.I won't be surprised if they announce an engagement in 2011.I think it's about time they are couple for nearly 6 years or more.

Well, if there is an announcement coming, it certainly won't be made before Prince Albert's wedding - can't imagine how that wouldn't be perceived as upstaging :eek: their nuptuals. Since the gang just spent some down time in Brazil with Tatiana's mother (and others), maybe it's in the works......:whistling:

previous.gif
According to the caption, Andrea passed the examination for the boat license

Interesting - congrats to Andrea!! Now, he can take the helm on PACHA!

Congrats!! Finally news of my favourite Casiraghi!
Thanks for the pics! :wub:

Congrats! Can't get over how fantastic he looks lately.
Thanks a lot for the pics, iceflower!

:previous: - me, too; he looks healthy, and I'm glad he's letting his hair grown back a little longer again.

Zimbio has pictures of Andrea attending some event with Michelle Rodriguez (US Actress), attempting to imply that something is going on...:whistling:

They don't look like they're "together" or even walking next to each other. Have he and his girlfriend breakup?

So happy to have new pics of him again! He was dissapeared from the spotlight.
About Michelle...isn't she lesbian? For me it looks just like a regular party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom