Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

There wasn't any official announcement during the first pregnancy, Tatiana confirmed it in the second half of the pregnany. So I don't think we'll get one now, but we should still wait and see. Sooner or later we'll know it for sure.

i wonder in what capacity they were invited to the UN?

They were at the UN to receive the Women Together Awards, see LadyFinn post above.

Yesterday, October 14, Andrea and Tatiana attended the "Arts for Human Rights" Humanitarian Rights Foundation dinner hosted by Bianca Jagger in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Tatiana looks wonderful. I can't remember seeing her look that well in the past. Andrea looks a little gaunt.

Gosh Andrea! He looks like someone who is ill! I've never seen a more beautiful Tatiana MO

He doesn't look ill to me. It's just that the hairstyle with all that gel doesn't suit him.

I agree - it's just a nasty hairstyle and a lack of a good meal! ?
Tatiana looks great in her strategically buttoned coat.

Andrea attended the Hogan Cocktail Party at Rue Du Faubourg Saint Honore in Paris on October 16, 2014.

Much better without the gel:)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes, Andrea was quite handsome in his teens and very early twenties.:sad:

I wonder when and how he sustained the apparent cut on his left eyebrow?

Yes, Andrea was quite handsome in his teens and very early twenties.:sad:

I wonder when and how he sustained the apparent cut on his left eyebrow?

I have always seen him with that cut... But i don't mind it... the real issue is that he looks like he were sick:ermm:

I have always seen him with that cut... But i don't mind it... the real issue is that he looks like he were sick:ermm:

Yes, and a but scruffy and pale imo; maybe it's a new fashion to look a bit thin, but i bet he'd look better with 5 kilo weightgain...
Hopefully it's just unfortunate photographing or editing by the publisher of the photos

Andrea attended the Hogan Cocktail Party at Rue Du Faubourg Saint Honore in Paris on October 16, 2014.

He looks like his mother. :) She also holds her head high when photographed.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes... Spanish Hola also « confirms » ( still... there's no official confirmation... ) a second pregnancy. Oh, i so hope it's true... I looooove the idea of a baby boom in the family and i feel soooo happy for P. Caroline...

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_monaco/2014110674832/tatiana-santo-domingo-segundo-embarazo/"]http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_monaco/2014110674832/tatiana-santo-domingo-segundo-embarazo/[/URL]

Tatiana Santo Domingo, feliz con su segundo embarazo aunque con bastantes molestias

There will no be confirmation even if it's true... We'll see if her tummy grows... And then we'll have to wait for the birth announcement:)

Are those pics new?

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

The Hola and Hello magazine links only contain one new pic, the one of Tatiana sitting at the table was taken on October 23 at the "Handbags For The Leading Lady' Launch" in London.

The newest pic of Tatiana is the following one, taken on October 29, at Mario Testino's birthday party in London:

** Pic **

:previous:

The Hola and Hello magazine links only contain one new pic, the one of Tatiana sitting at the table was taken on October 23 at the "Handbags For The Leading Lady' Launch" in London.

The newest pic of Tatiana is the following one, taken on October 29, at Mario Testino's birthday party in London:

** Pic **

I can spot a suspicious bump... :ermm:

there will be 5 babies in the Monaco's at the same.

We had a lot of magazine speculation like this when Tatiana was pregnant with Sasha (please correct me if this spelling of his name is incorrect, I'm still not clear on whether it's Sasha or Sacha), so I think these recent rumours might be true. She did look fuller at the Thurn und Taxis wedding, and in the recent photo of her in London, IMO. Well, congratulations to them if true. There are going to be lots of little ones in the Monegasque Princely Family. At least Charlene and Albert's children won't be short of playmates!

What I find interesting is that Svensk Damtidning writes that the Palace has confirmed the pregnancy, but there has been no confirmation as of yet as far as I'm aware. :whistling:

I've always found it strange how Caroline's children's pregnancies never seem to be officially confirmed (I think it was just speculation that turned out to be true when Charlotte was expecting Raphael as well), even though they are in line for the throne. I understand that they're not technically royal as they hold no princely titles or styles, but still, they're quite immediate relations to Albert.

Charlotte's child, as he is illegitimate, is not in line for the throne. Sascha now is, since his parents have subsequently married after his birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom