Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So beautiful you couldn´t almost bear it... :p:pigsfly: What is with the people's obssesion of beauty these days? I am mean the Casiraghis are perfectly normal people, normal looking, even their grandmother Grace was just normal looking. Why is looks so important to the people? I prefer someone really cute like Tatiana, Alexandra and Pauline over "the perfect looks" of the Casiraghis and Grace. :pig::star:

Princess Grace "normal looking"? Are you serious?! May be you live on another planet, but when I do my daily shopping to the supermarket I see lots of "normal looking" people...
When I look at old photos of Grace I often think like, Wow! Hardly seen a more beautiful human being in my entire life.

Princess Grace "normal looking"? Are you serious?! May be you live on another planet, but when I do my daily shopping to the supermarket I see lots of "normal looking" people...
When I look at old photos of Grace I often think like, Wow! Hardly seen a more beautiful human being in my entire life.

Exactly! If Pcs Grace was only "normal looking", who is really uggly and who is really beautiful?

I guess we'll have to wait and see if the Muzungu Sisters pop-up in Spain then :)

Ok so here is my theory, I hope I don't upset too many people with it. Perhaps Albert and Charlene don't plan on having any children and maybe knowing this Andrea feels he will need a better understanding of Business if he is to rule Monaco one day.Going back to school at 30 is a bit unusual especially for him as I think it was never easy for him.To be honest I have wondered why albert and Charlene haven't gotten pregnant yet, but that is their business and not mine.

I think PA went to business school or at least did internships in finance and marketing. It's important to know, whether he becomes a ruler or not.

I question that he is going to business school in Spain though. There are probably much better schools in Europe and the US. There was a rumor that he went to school in Spain last year also. I never saw that rumor verified.

Could someone give us a resume of this article in English, please?

Well, it basically just says that despite not having a title nor an official role in the family and the principality, Andrea is a possible future ruler, given that Albert and Charlene don't have any children (yet) and, so, he must prepare himself for that role. Having that in mind, he'll start a Master in IE Busines School in Madrid. Tatiana and Sacha are expected to move with him to Madrid.
In any way, Bekia itself says that the palace has not confirmed the news and we'll have to wait to see if they really move to Madrid, but also points out the fact that they (Andrea and Tatiana) seem to be taking all the steps necessary to be eligible to suceed (such as getting married to put Sacha in the line of sucession)

Spanish press told a couple of weeks ago that Christian, the son of Ernst August, studies at the same school in Madrid.

The news was first published in a newspaper. Bekia is a website that copied it.

This business school is one of the best in Europe. According to the Spanish press, Christian of Hannover is also studying there.

IE Business School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Financial Times has ranked IE Business School the best Business School in Europe in 2012[2] and 2013;[3] While Forbes has ranked it #5 Worldwide in 2013.[4]

I stand corrected. This sounds like an excellent school.

Ok so here is my theory, I hope I don't upset too many people with it. Perhaps Albert and Charlene don't plan on having any children and maybe knowing this Andrea feels he will need a better understanding of Business if he is to rule Monaco one day.Going back to school at 30 is a bit unusual especially for him as I think it was never easy for him.To be honest I have wondered why albert and Charlene haven't gotten pregnant yet, but that is their business and not mine.

I believe that theory as well. Many signs point to Andrea being [discreetly] groomed to take over. His education closely mirrors that of his uncle.

I always thought that Andrea was being groomed to be the Prime Minister. The law was changed awhile back that the Prime Minister no longer has to be French. That way Monaco is covered no matter what happens.

I like the full name. And happy to see Stefano was included.

Three lovely names (Alexandre Andrea Stefano), for sure. Sasha is a cute pet name / nickname but I'm not seeing any connection between it and any of the three aforementioned names. Maybe there isn't one. ? Nor does there need to be one either. I was just curious.

Three lovely names, for sure. Sasha is a cute pet name / nickname but I'm not seeing any connection between it and any of the three aforementioned names. Maybe there isn't one. ? Nor does there need to be one either. I was just curious.

In Russia Sacha is the diminutif of Alexandre. It is a normal name, for adult persons, neither for kids nor for pets.
Famous out of Russia was the french author Sacha Guitry, and the musician Sacha Distel, whose full name was Alexandre for both.

Last edited:
In Russia Sacha is the diminutif of Alexandre. It is a normal name, for adult persons, neither for kids nor for pets.
Famous out of Russia was the french author Sacha Guitry, and the musician Sacha Distel, whose full name was Alexandre for both.

Many thanks, fandesacs. I didn't know that.

Sorry, when I said "pet name" I didn't mean it as a name for pets / animals.

My family often use that expression when referring to a special family name, a term of endearment, etc. :flowers:

Sorry for going off thread. !

Many thanks, fandesacs. I didn't know that.

Sorry, when I said "pet name" I didn't mean it as a name for pets / animals.

My family often use that expression when referring to a special family name, a term of endearment, etc. :flowers:

Sorry for going off thread. !

You are welcome, I know that you did not mean something bad for little Sasha.

Today it's Sasha's first birthday! I suppose Caroline's family will be in London today. Maybe there will be some photos:flowers:

Tatiana deserves to be the next Princess of Monaco: she really does something concrete to alleviate the poor people's suffering by giving them a job, and dignity, instead of writing pages and pages about nothing... and showing at galas.

Tatiana is a lovely girl, but poor Colombians can not be really helped by the sale of a couple of bags and necklasses. She comes from the richest family in Colombia, and these families in these countries we all know they became so rich by profiting of the poor people. If she really wanted to help them she is rich enough to do something like Bill Gates does, but not just by selling sandals.
As Monaco is full of rich people, not poor Indians, they neet a glamour Princess like Grace Kelly or Pcs Caroline, a public relation girl, and Tatiana is too shy for this role, Andrea also.
For me the couple Pierre and Beatrice would be perfect for this position.

Pierre and Beatrice are a fantastic looking couple, I agree. Pierre has always been the more charismatic one and Beatrice has the beauty and brains but you never know how Andrea and Tatiana will grow if they will ever have to assume the role as #1 couple in Monaco.

Pierre and Beatrice are a fantastic looking couple, I agree. Pierre has always been the more charismatic one and Beatrice has the beauty and brains but you never know how Andrea and Tatiana will grow if they will ever have to assume the role as #1 couple in Monaco.

Of course, you never know, just that the couple A&T seem to avoid public attention, and P&B seem to like it.

It's indeed interesting. A possible connection is her mother, who is said to have a huge interest in India, where Mark had his charity. Maybe they were close friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom