Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 16: March 2015 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my... Andrea is not looking at his best now... don't know what to think actually...

His new haircut doesn't do him any favors. He looks better with longer hair.

Kind of looks like they forgot to cut the top. Maybe that would help.

Another lovely celebration for the family shortly after Pierre and Beatrice's wedding: India had her big day and was christened:

** Pics 1 ** Pics 2 ** Pics 3 ** Pics 4 **

Lovely pictures! Was she baptised in Monaco?

:previous:

Yes, the christening took place at the Chapel of Mercy (La Chapelle de la Miséricorde) in Monaco :flowers:

Lovely pics. The dress Tatiana is wearing is really pretty.

Is India a redhead?

I think India is the spitting image of her aunt, Alexandra of Hannover! I guess her hair is going to darken as the years pass by!

What happy and proud must be Caroline :)

Looks very lovely and casual. I love the picture of Caroline holding India :wub:

Are there any news of middle names? I figured, since her brother has three names, she probably has at least one name more than India.

OK maybe I'm old fashioned but I can't beleive Andrea showed up to the christening in a base ball cap on backwards!!!!!! Tatiana and India looked lovely.

Another lovely celebration for the family shortly after Pierre and Beatrice's wedding: India had her big day and was christened:

** Pics 1 ** Pics 2 ** Pics 3 ** Pics 4 **

Agree! What a lack of respect. I hope he took tge cup out, once into the Church.
Tatiana, Charlotte, Beatrice and of course Caroline are all lovely.

Frankly I've always been much more impressed with Pierre than Andrea. I don't know what Andrea "does" other than sail around on his/Mother's boat. His whole persona is very lack luster, dull and disinterested, and lacking energy, IMO. Does he have any real responsibilities in life other than husband and father? He also looks ill much of the time.

:previous:No, Sasha was baptized in Switzerland on the eve of his parents' Church wedding ceremony.

Last edited:
Frankly I've always been much more impressed with Pierre than Andrea. I don't know what Andrea "does" other than sail around on his/Mother's boat. His whole persona is very lack luster, dull and disinterested, and lacking energy, IMO. Does he have any real responsibilities in life other than husband and father? He also looks ill much of the time.

Agree. Pierre seems more involved in real life than Andrea. I never understood what studies has Andrea graduated and what he is professionaly doing. He's now 11 years in active life but out of some internship in the Monaco Consulate he just works around the Earth ?. Pierre has effected brilliant studies. He does high level sports and has a business activity. Judging from their life and marriage choices the two brothers are the opposite. Andrea the back stage and Pierre the limelight.

I thought he worked at the Monaco Consulate in London. To be fair, he doesn't actually have to work. Over the years there have been various unfounded rumours and speculation about reasons for his unhealthy appearance. Whatever they were he seems to have overcome his demons and become a devoted husband and father. He's managed to maintain a romantic relationship for far longer than many members of his immediate family. He completed a degree. He is patron of a charity he founded. He keeps himself to himself so to be honest we don't actually know what he does. Good for him - he's a private citizen and now only a member of the extended princely family. I just think he's more introverted than his siblings.

Thank you for sharing the photos, I wonder why they've just been shared now - is this from a recent Hello/Hola article?
India is adorable. Tatiana looks nice but I'm not so sure about Caroline's outfit... I agree that the way Pierre was dressed was quite disrespectful. Let's hope that he took off the baseball cap when he was inside the church.
The photo of Alexandra and Caroline (I think it's Caroline anyway, she's been cropped out) holding Sasha are sweet.

Is India a redhead?

I think it's just the lighting of the photos since Tatiana's skin looks quite orange and it was very hot in Monaco during the weeks surrounding India's christening and Pierre and Beatrice's wedding (I can confirm, as I went there a week before the wedding).

I thought he worked at the Monaco Consulate in London. To be fair, he doesn't actually have to work. Over the years there have been various unfounded rumours and speculation about reasons for his unhealthy appearance. Whatever they were he seems to have overcome his demons and become a devoted husband and father. He's managed to maintain a romantic relationship for far longer than many members of his immediate family. He completed a degree. He is patron of a charity he founded. He keeps himself to himself so to be honest we don't actually know what he does. Good for him - he's a private citizen and now only a member of the extended princely family. I just think he's more introverted than his siblings.

I fully support his right to be a private citizen. It is the fact that he just, for the most part, exudes lassitude and frankly laziness. He certainly doesn't have to work, however it just "looks like" he does NOTHING. He seems completely lacking in energy, at least most of the time. It's rather strange for someone his age. It doesn't appear to just be introversion but almost depression, which is how his face looks. Enough .... no more speculation on my part, I just don't like the backwards ball cap.:lol:

Thank you for sharing the photos, I wonder why they've just been shared now - is this from a recent Hello/Hola article?

You're welcome :flowers: They are from the current issue of Hola and were published now as the christening took place last week.

I agree 100%. I need a little more than photos to prove that someone is lazy or indifferent. I don't know the facts of what he does or doesn't do.

Great point about his long term, apparently monogamous relationship with the same woman. For that particular family it is quite an achievement.:cool:

He seems doing nothing, and by nothing I'm not only talking about job, but no particular interests either. No sport activities, no other passion. On the other hand he might have lonely passions like reading or hear music. Anyway he gives the impression that something is hurting him constantly, this long term addiction to cigarette, this extreme skinyness, give this image. But of course we might be all wrong and Andrea is very happy ?

I remember reading on more than one occasion that Andrea is passionate about writing his own poetry. He started writing in the years after his father's tragic death which is said to have affected him deeply.

Since he is a dedicated poet/writer it could be that his interest in writing, combined with his young family, is what takes up the majority of his time.

I remember reading on more than one occasion that Andrea is passionate about writing his own poetry. He started writing in the years after his father's tragic death which is said to have affected him deeply.

Since he is a dedicated poet/writer it could be that his interest in writing, combined with his young family, is what takes up the majority of his time.

Thanks for the information, I did not know about. It is true that Andrea is the one from the trio to be hurt the most fron Stefano's loss. Anyway, i wish him to have his own interests and passions and to be calm and happy.

This feeling i have me too. Andrea is hurting more for the loss of his father. But now have a wonderful family and seems to be more calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom