Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 16: March 2015 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

The photos are from the shooting we've already seen some photos of at the end of June/beginning of July.

Something went wrong in the first picture.
Check the table, saucer and India’s toe.

Indie does look adorable!

Are Andrea and Tatiana living in London again or still fixed in Madrid? (I know he was in grad school for an MBA in Madrid for awhile, but that's over, right?)

Probably London considering Andrea was pictured bringing Sasha to hsi first day of school in London not too long ago.

Probably London considering Andrea was pictured bringing Sasha to hsi first day of school in London not too long ago.

Yeah I saw that after my question. Yes, they live in London. I'm sure he's finished with the MBA by now, as he started it in 2014, and that should only take a couple of years, three at most... if, as I assume he did, he went full-time. I kinda doubt he had do shifts as a barista to pay for it! :lol:

Yeah, I think I read somewhere they live in Kensington.

Sasha is getting very big and looks exactly like his father did at the same age!?:ohmy:

Sasha is getting very big and looks exactly like his father did at the same age!?:ohmy:

I don't know, that face, the features remind me of Tatiana. But honestly, I haven't looked at him very closely or even seen many pics. In my head right now I'm seeing a blond Tatiana though.

Shortly before the National Day celebrations Tatiana, the kids and a nanny were pictured on their way to school in London (November 16):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **

TIt is Tatiana who is pregnant, Andrea said to Point De Vue last week that Tiatana was expecting

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Melina premiere, do you have a copy of the magazine and can write down the exact words? That would be great and helpful! It wouldn't matter if you wrote it down in French first, the exact words are important. Was it a direct quote by Andrea or written in the accompanying text?

TIt is Tatiana who is pregnant, Andrea said to Point De Vue last week that Tiatana was expecting

For the fight between sisters in law, I don'tknow who it is as it is a tabloid , I don't care.

Huh? Do you mean the interview about La Fondation Motrice?
I read that but there was nothing about a pregnancy in it?

Me too, I I did not read that he announced that Tatiana was expecting but there are photos which are showing that she is pregnant and all the medias are saying that she is pregnant.
Perhaps, it is why she was not present to the gala of the national fest.

As there is never an official announce, we learnt that she is pregnant with the photos

Okay, thank you! That's what I wanted to know when asking, so there was no comment nor an announcement, just the photos.

(..)

I can't understand you melina premiere, first you wrote that Andrea told in interview to PdV that Tatiana is expecting, then hours later you are writing that nothing was written on PdV an you understand it watching at pictures.

Me too, I I did not read that he announced that Tatiana was expecting but there are photos which are showing that she is pregnant and all the medias are saying that she is pregnant.
Perhaps, it is why she was not present to the gala of the national fest.

As there is never an official announce, we learnt that she is pregnant with the photos

This post is the contrary to the one posted before. You are not reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her red coat certainly gives one ideas she could be pregnant.... but maybe it is just the style of the coat.... I read nothing about it in P de V

When you translate the article you've posted there's still no quote and no indication of the way of the announcement. It could still be a reference to the photos only:

** translated version **

Has no one actually read the Point de Vue issue? Is it not out yet?

Whether or not they have confirmed the pregnancy to the magazine directly shouldn't be such a difficult question. If they did not outright say it in the interview, then do not use the words like 'confirm' or 'said'.

there is the interview off and the interview on

In an interview on , all what the person will say will be pulished

In an interview off, it is a privat talk which will not be published but the magazine will reveal with an another way to the public

The news of a third pregnancy of Tatiana came from the magazine Point De Vue

Remember how we know that Charlene was expecting twins, there was nothing in the interview of Hello but Albert and Charlene confirmed in privat that they were expecting twins

Same for Andrea

In an interview off, it is a privat talk which will not be published but the magazine will reveal with an another way to the public

That's why I asked whether something was written in the accompanying text, but it was not. The only "revelation" was made by the photos. The confusion has arisen from your statement "Andrea said to Point De Vue last week that Tiatana was expecting". And if nothing is published we cannot know what was discussed "off". I think we can proceed on the assumption that Tatiana is pregnant again, that's not the point. The point is that your above statements were mistakable and contradictory... Anyway, language is the source of misunderstandings - as Antoine de Saint Exupéry already wrote ;), I think we can move on..

there is the interview off and the interview on

In an interview on , all what the person will say will be pulished

Remember how we know that Charlene was expecting twins, there was nothing in the interview of Hello but Albert and Charlene confirmed in privat that they were expecting twins

Same for Andrea

Back to the twins news, the first who talked with the press, at the very beginning, was Charlene's dad.

Back to the twins news, the first who talked with the press, at the very beginning, was Charlene's dad.
Yes, that's what I remember - I think it was a friend of his who let it slip it was twins? Anyway, I don't think that was supposed to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom