Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so cute, I think he resembles Andrea when he was a baby, lol

all that i know is that he is going to be a very handsome man! He has good genes. No doubt!

Ah, lovely pictures of Tatiana, soon to be Mrs. Casiraghi. :flowers:

She's always reminded me of a Pre-Raphaelite beauty, and these pictures further reinforce that view ~ long beautiful natural wavy hair down to her waist, adorned on top with a few jewels, Grecian style flowy dress, minimal makeup, a natural beauty. :)

Great natural addition to the family, Andrea was so lucky to have found her 10 yrs. ago and never let her go, smart man! :cool:

I must be looking at different pictures, but I don't see her hair being waist long.

Unfortunately. It seems Rainier and Grace were quite the exception !

Were they??? :whistling: After all, they got married on the 19th April 1956 an P. Caroline was born a mere nine months later, wich means that P. Grace's pregnancy would have lasted only thirty six weeks, when it's commonly known that a pregnacy lasts at least fourty weeks... Uhm... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tatiana Santo Domingo attended the Christian Dior show as part of Paris Fashion Week Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2013-2014 at Hotel Des Invalides on July 1 in Paris.
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tatiana+Santo+Domingo+PFW+Front+Row+Christian+wzjW9wQdrWUx.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tatiana+Santo+Domingo+PFW+Front+Row+Christian+CteQEb7AoU-x.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tatiana+Santo+Domingo+PFW+Front+Row+Christian+II1ydVjvP_Wx.jpg
Patrick Demarchelie, LeeLee Sobieski, Jennifer Lawrence, Sidney Toledano, Katya Toledano and Tatiana
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tatiana+Santo+Domingo+PFW+Front+Row+Christian+-RSKVZRAmUfx.jpg

Were they??? :whistling: After all, they got married on the 19th April 1956 an P. Caroline was born a mere nine months later, wich means that P. Grace's pregnancy would have lasted only thirty six weeks, when it's commonly known that a pregnacy lasts at least fourty weeks... Uhm... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well Grace only arrived in Monaco a week before her wedding and had not been in the same country as her husband for a couple of months prior to that so I think you will have to accept that they were indeed the exception. Also the announcement of the engagement said the birth was expected in early February so the baby might indeed have arrived a week early.

My god, Tatiana Santo Domingo wore a ugly dress, she has no elegance .

The colour is nice on her. I like her hair. The rest is a bit unflattering but better than the previous outfits she has worn.

My god, Tatiana Santo Domingo wore a ugly dress, she has no elegance .

Wow.

I am no fan of the dress myself, but I hardly call it ugly, nor would I say she had no elegance. Perhaps your post could have been phrased another way.

I, myself am simply stunned by your comments, if anyone had said the very same words about another member of the Princely family, I am wondering if you would have appreciated the very words you said about Tatiana. I think not.

Wow.

I am no fan of the dress myself, but I hardly call it ugly, nor would I say she had no elegance. Perhaps your post could have been phrased another way.

I, myself am simply stunned by your comments, if anyone had said the very same words about another member of the Princely family, I am wondering if you would have appreciated the very words you said about Tatiana. I think not.

Wow, I dont kno but maby this not said in an offending way. I kinda agreed, that tatianas not ' elegant' either, shes her style Boho chic (?) and a bit frumpy but thats not meant ugly or anything to her person. I've seen the pics over years and for me shes nice in paparazzi pics natural looking but I see never see her pulling off a real glam moment tho.

Well,we can discuss and also criticize fashion,but always maintain a polite,friendly tone.
Remember,the people we are talking about are living persons with feelings and emotions and nobody of us is always dressed immaculate,therefore we also would not like people calling us "ugly" etc.
I also did not fall in love with the shape of the dress,but the colour and her hair and little red bag looked lovely.

For Melina,only Charlene is beautiful and elwgant in the entire world.

There are more than 4 weeks in a month, why there are 52 weeks in a year and not 48 . A baby that was conceived in and around their wedding date, would in fact be due mid January, so Caroline would have been a honeymoon baby for the couple.

Wow, I dont kno but maby this not said in an offending way. I kinda agreed, that tatianas not ' elegant' either, shes her style Boho chic (?) and a bit frumpy but thats not meant ugly or anything to her person. I've seen the pics over years and for me shes nice in paparazzi pics natural looking but I see never see her pulling off a real glam moment tho.

I do agree that Tatiana style is more Boho chic than classic....but I stand by my observation.

While everyone has their own taste and their opinion of what is beautiful and elegant...its the tone of the post. If anyone has said the same thing in the same manner about Charlene, if would have been offensive to the poster.

And that's my point.

It is also "commonly known" that from 19th April to 23rd January is EXACTLY 40 weeks. (count it):flowers:

On topic, I dont like Miss Santo Domingo's style at all. I would prefer her if she didt something with her hair and if she smiled a little more. :lol::p

Last edited:
Still no wedding- or baptism date known? Slowly I believe they won´t marry at all....
And besides: Do we know the exact name of that little "Sascha"?

don't know really, IMO a very strange family. I would advise Miss Santo Domingo to run very far away.:lol:[

QUOTE=Stefanie;1574024]Still no wedding- or baptism date known? Slowly I believe they won´t marry at all....
And besides: Do we know the exact name of that little "Sascha"?[/QUOTE]

don't know really, IMO a very strange family. I would advise Miss Santo Domingo to run very far away.:lol:[

QUOTE=Stefanie;1574024]Still no wedding- or baptism date known? Slowly I believe they won´t marry at all....
[/QUOTE] I actually have to agree with you on this one GraceKellyFan. This family is a little strange, IMO and I've thought that for lots of years now. But hey, everyone marches to the beat of their own drummer I suppose. To each his own.

Still no wedding- or baptism date known? Slowly I believe they won´t marry at all....

I actually have to agree with you on this one GraceKellyFan. This family is a little strange, IMO and I've thought that for lots of years now. But hey, everyone marches to the beat of their own drummer I suppose. To each his own.

Me three, ita.

This brings to mind a quote I recall from Jackie Onassis ~ "if you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much."

Last edited:
Me three, ita.

This brings to mind a quote I recall from Jackie Onassis ~ "if you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much."

Count me in... and there go four of us!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since they are private persons, they don't have to send press releases about what is happening at their family.

But they do (at least Andrea and his siblings) represent Monaco and/or their uncle at several different occasions, LadyFinn. So, are they like semi-private persons? Are private when they wish it to be so, and not private when giving out trophies/representins Monaco etc?

Are they going to baptise Sacha?? It should be time no? He is 4 months old.
Even out of wedlock... all the Grimaldis have been baptised.
And both Andrea and Tatiana are catholics.

What has their potential marriage or even a decision to baptise their children got to do with either Andrea or Tatiana being good parents or "bungling" raising their child? One would think any decisions they make regarding their relationship or the raising of their child would be a private decision which they do not need to explain to the public. Certainly they are not obliged to prove anything to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom