Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, all - my point is that the press is trying to imply that they are together; NathalieCox, I believe that she may be either bisexual or lesbian - either way, the press is just trying to start something simply because they are walking next to each other at some event.....I don't think they are together, but wanted to see what others thought or may have heard (since there is more news on him in Europe than in the US).

^Yes! That is my thought too. But, i think we all know how 'razzis are, right? lol

Lol, there are literally tons of pics of Michelle Rodriguez with so many people I can't keep track of them all. Seriously, the latest pics on the 'net show her drunk, her bare butt literally hanging out of her bikini bottom, etc. etc. etc.

Therefore, I just laughed when I saw that pic of her walking beside Andrea and the others in the group. :D

Could this be an old picture they are using, then? It almost looks so because of his hair - not exactly how it is today, although, I concede that it's hard to tell, exactly - any thoughts?

Could this be an old picture they are using, then? It almost looks so because of his hair - not exactly how it is today, although, I concede that it's hard to tell, exactly - any thoughts?
I don't think so, there are new pics of him, Albert and Pierre of today and the hair looks the same.

I don't think he is standing next to Michelle, but by the girl in the blue polka dot dress behind her. I can't see the face but the body looks like it could be Charlotte. or Tatiana.

I don't think he is standing next to Michelle, but by the girl in the blue polka dot dress behind her. I can't see the face but the body looks like it could be Charlotte. or Tatiana.

I see who you're referring to, and it is hard to tell - plus, we know the press has used old pictures in the past to try to stir up trouble in the present (ex: there was an old picture of Princess Caroline - with a small belly pouch - that was being floated around that she was pregnant again); they are not above doing it again by using an old picture from Andrea's party days, and imply that he's now out-and-about with....of all people....Michelle Rodriguez?!

Plus if you look closely at the girl's hair you'll notice it is combed in the same manner Charlotte usually wears her hairdo... :flowers: :) :flowers:

There are pictures on Zimbio of Andrea (and Prince Albert, Pierre, etc) attending an event - Operation Posiedon? Looks like a diving exhibition, etc - Andrea looks wonderful!!

^He looks fantastic in those pics! :wub:

HE DOES!!! Both he and Pierre appear to be taller than Prince Albert (they have no shoes on, since it's a diving exhibition), so it's accurate depiction of their true height (plus, Albert has shoes on w/at least a 1" heel).

Thanks for the recent photos -- I'm loving the hair.

What does Andrea do nowadays? I searched online but some of the info appears to be old/outdated.

^ Oh God, Andrea is introduced as the "hermano de Carlota de Monaco"! :ohmy:

^ Oh God, Andrea is introduced as the "hermano de Carlota de Monaco"! :ohmy:

OOOPS!!!! But, we all know the situation :ROFLMAO: so we can laugh at the mistake. He looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL and sexy; relaxed. Interesting that Tatiana is not there,:ermm: but let's not read too much into that, yet, since we've seen them together off-and-on lately.

Here's an additional gallery from gettyimages:

Andrea Casiraghi sighting on June 6, 2011 in Ibiza, Spain - looks like his departure from Ibiza.

** gettyimages gallery **

I'm getting the vibe/sensation that Andrea is not together anymore with Tatiana. But they remain friends.
I'm glad to see these pics of him, he looks healthier and happy.

She is pictured on the dinghy with him but a seat apart.

I'm getting the vibe/sensation that Andrea is not together anymore with Tatiana. But they remain friends.
I'm glad to see these pics of him, he looks healthier and happy.

I'm beginning to think that, too - she was friends with Charlotte, first, from school, then started dating Andrea. I think they have just grown apart, but remain part of the same social circle - glad it didn't end in an ugly way.

I'm getting the just friends vibe too, but I don't understand why Tatiana would attend the AMADE gala if they are just friends? Unless they broke up afterwards?

Anyway, glad to see Andrea looking so good again. Great pics!

There are new pics on Getty, from yesterday (sorry I'm too lazy to post via some image host :p), Tatiana is there and they look just fine.
They've been together forever, they probably don't feel like acting coupley and being all over each other all the time (not that they ever did a lot of PDA).

Well, the fact that they appear in the same photo together, doesn't mean that they are together in a relationship. Take the getty pics Florencia posted as an example.
There's no love sign, the body language has changed a lot between them, it's not recent.
For me they are good friends, and they happen to be in the same circle of friends.
Andrea is a very private guy and he probably prefers that everybody still think they are together, than not. Because that would mean press like Hello spreading everywhere Andrea is single again. And there are lots of girls that want fame out there. He can't trust everybody. imo.

:previous: Totally agree NathalieCox - I, too, think that they are close friends these days, and it may appear - because of their history - they may still be dating, but there is a change in their body language; yes, they're in the same circle of friends, as I said, too, but I don't see them holding hands or interacting like an intimate couple. As I mentioned, too, I'm glad that if it's ended, it didn't end in some dramatic, public way. I agree that he is quite private, doesn't seek publicity, and would probably pefer that he be allowed to move on w/out issue.....until he starts publically dating someone else, then Hello/Hola, and other media will jump on it.....

There are new pics on Getty, from yesterday (sorry I'm too lazy to post via some image host :p), Tatiana is there and they look just fine.
They've been together forever, they probably don't feel like acting coupley and being all over each other all the time (not that they ever did a lot of PDA).

They did PDA more in the first years of their relationship, like 2004-05. Like most couples. They couldn't take their lips off each other n those early days.:D I remember some pics of them in Ibiza market (summer 2005) and they couldn't stop kissing. but of course, it's all specuation and none of our business. I just have this gut impression that their relationship has kind of petered out into a platonic thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom