Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea looks like 10 miles of rough road. Don't know what he is ingesting, but I am glad for Monaco that his son was legitimized because at the rate Andrea is wasting away, I doubt he will outlive his uncle.
:ROFLMAO:

That was harsh haha. Pierre really did become the most handsome one. Andrea looks better than he did a few years ago though but I agree, he's not aging extremely well look-wise.

Saying he takes drugs (or whatever you mean) and will die before his uncle is not very amusing though.. :bangin:

I had suspected that little Sacha's legal name was Alexandre! I think I mentioned it a while back in a thread. Makes sense as at the moment it is likely he will be the Prince of Monaco some day.

It's a beautiful name. Could AlexandRE instead of AlexandER be a nod to Tatiana's brazilian origins? How would the name be in french?

BTW, no Gad nor Bea?

The name Alexandre is already French! ?

That church seems rather small for the 300 guests that reported to be attending...unless the Nuptial Mass will be for a select group and the other invitees will be at the dinner and the other parties?

ETA: Tatiana is really quite lovely when she ditches the hard red lipstick for a softer shade. I wish she'd do it. Permanently. :whistling:

That church seems rather small for the 300 guests that reported to be attending...unless the Nuptial Mass will be for a select group and the other invitees will be at the dinner and the other parties?

or maybe the wedding will be in another church :ermm:.. but the rest of the Grimaldi family?

I am so pleased that Sasha is only his nickname. I love Sasha but it should stay a nickname rather than a given name. Alexandre Andrea Stefano is a lovely name and from what little I can see of him, he looks absolutely adorable - and so does little Raphael.

I wonder if Caroline, Pierre, Alexandra and Alex wore the godparents

Isn't Alexandra too young to be godmother?

I am so pleased that Sasha is only his nickname. I love Sasha but it should stay a nickname rather than a given name. Alexandre Andrea Stefano is a lovely name and from what little I can see of him, he looks absolutely adorable - and so does little Raphael.

Isn't Alexandra too young to be godmother?

Not at all. She's a young lady of 14 now, and I've seen children as young as 8 and 9 stand as godparents of their younger siblings and other relatives.

:previous: Oh, alright. In Denmark, one has to be confirmed to stand as godparent and we usually get confirmed at 14-15, hence my confusion. But thank you for telling me.

I think the only requirement to be a godparent (in the catholic religion) is to be confirmed, which usually happens around her age. But she's a protestant, isn't she? I don't know if people from other religions can be godparents...

In any case, my suggestion was only based on the caption, which could mean nothing. The pics posted after my post show that many of their friends attended and any of them could be a godparent, I think. (Again, ignoring the different religion issue)

Other religions can be used if at least one in a practicing Catholic.

Andrea looks the best that he has for several years. Tatiana seems to be the best thing that has happened to him.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but why is a child who at this moment is direct in line of succession (if things stay as they are, he *will* rule Monaco one day) not baptised in Monaco?

Imo as long he is catholic, it doesn´t matter. But just my opinion :)
Or Tatiana wanted that her son is christened in the country of her mother ?

No, i understand it's not mandatory or anything, but on the Swedish forums there is some discussion as to whether P.Madeleine's baby should be born in Sweden, and that child is not likely to ever be Queen....
It's a bit strange to me that life-events of the 2nd and 3rd in line to reign in Monaco are not held in Monaco itself; to me (but again, not an insider so completely uninformed opinion) it seems as if they already have decided they will never be reigning

t is also the name of the illligitimat son of prince Albert, Alexandre Coste and it is also the name of her aunt, the princess Alexandra of hanover. A very used name in the family of Grimaldi

Maybe this is a dumb question, but why is a child who at this moment is direct in line of succession (if things stay as they are, he *will* rule Monaco one day) not baptised in Monaco?

Why not? Little Sacha is now 3rd in line, after his granma and dad. There is no strategic importance's reason to avoid any other catholic church in the world out of Monaco!
Monaco is not in war with Switzerland as far as i know.

No, i understand it's not mandatory or anything, but on the Swedish forums there is some discussion as to whether P.Madeleine's baby should be born in Sweden, and that child is not likely to ever be Queen....
If i understood well some Swedish people complain that Pcs Madeleine despite receiving a state allowance, she seems to "avoid" Sweden. But i might understood wrong.
This is not the case for Andrea and Tatiana,both have huge personnal fortunes.

Last edited by a moderator:
If i understood well some Swedish people complain that Pcs Madeleine despite receiving a state allowance, she seems to "avoid" Sweden. But i might understood wrong.
This is not the case for Andrea and Tatiana,both have huge personnal fortunes.

Ok, good point :flowers:
The pictures of their venue certainly look lovely :)

Because it hasn't happened yet, according to Hola/Hello, it's tonight.

Was the name of Sasha confirmed by an official source?
Since Tatiana's interview where she told about all the stories about her that circle in the press and that aren't true, I'm very suspicious.
I have the same doubt! Now Wikipedia says that Sacha is just a nickname: Alexandre andrea stefano ("Sacha"). Yha's the name, it is said...:ohmy:

Alex there too I think. Interesting the close ties seem to be still there despite the break up of Charlotte & Alex. Is Alex a father now too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom