Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fantastic article! For those who don't french: It is not true that it was Charlotte that acquainted Tatiana to Andrea (Tatiana met Charlotte later on) and they were not at the same school (according to what Tatiana said)

Last edited:
She looks amazing! :wub:
This is Kuchi tribal ethnic clothing. And it is for the cultured and sophisticated. Further down Tatiana wears mirror work on her red jacket called kim kab. rock on girl!

Does someone Know when the religious Wedding Will take place in Gstadt ?

I don't personally find Tatiana beautiful but I think she can be very attractive when she makes the most of her features....which she rarely does.:ermm:

Thanks LF :)
I read they wanted to marry on the 1st, but there was no confirmation about the date. Yeah, I thought that too. But maybe they didn´t thought it´s necessary to attend :ermm: I hope there will be some leaked pics lol I want t see Tats dress.

Thanks LF :)
I read they wanted to marry on the 1st, but there was no confirmation about the date. Yeah, I thought that too. But maybe they didn´t thought it´s necessary to attend :ermm: I hope there will be some leaked pics lol I want t see Tats dress.

No photos of a dress, I'm afraid. But they do seem to be in Gstaad according to this photo a friend posted! :flowers:

Instagram

Many of their friends seem to be in Switzerland right now, some in Gstaad some in St. Moritz. But Albert and Charlene's absence is indeed intriguing. Would they miss the wedding? I don't think so.

Maybe there was no wedding at all.

:previous:

There has never been an official announcement or statement by any of the family members about a date for the religious wedding, so we actually do not have any verified information.

Not only Albert and Charlene are in South Africa but Also Pierre who will start on january 4th with his team for a race Cape Town Rio . i don't think there will be a wedding during january. As Iceflower said it there is no verified information.

maybe the weeding will take place later. Caroline has always her winter break in Zurs during February.

Perhaps there won't even be a religious wedding? Was the source that gave information about a religious wedding very reliable?

I dont believe that they need a religious wedding for Sascha to be considered legitimate for the Succession, correct?

I dont believe that they need a religious wedding for Sascha to be considered legitimate for the Succession, correct?

No, the civil wedding already covered that...

But maybe the religious ceremony was "completely" private? Just them and their closest friends, without Grimaldi or Domingo family members? many people do so..especially that they already had one "big weeding"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom