Andrea Casiraghi Pictures part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hadn't noticed it before! You have good eyes Lady Hamilton!:flowers:
It is nice, but I think it is only a coincidence!
That shirt is the Diesel Only the Brave T-shirt, by Diesel, an Italian brand.
It is a very common shirt, but that is still a nice coincidence.

Last edited:
I hadn't noticed it before! You have good eyes Lady Hamilton!:flowers:
It is nice, but I think it is only a coincidence!
That shirt is the Diesel Only the Brave T-shirt, by Diesel, an Italian brand.
It is a very common shirt, but that is still a nice coincidence.

Actually, not sure it was a coincidence - it's been reported that he so admired :wub:his father that when he was a young teen, he started to grow his hair longer and was given some of the clothes his father wore at around the same age - very touching....:)

Actually, not sure it was a coincidence - it's been reported that he so admired :wub:his father that when he was a young teen, he started to grow his hair longer and was given some of the clothes his father wore at around the same age - very touching....:)

Right.

He was very close to his father. Stefano had once said to an inrevew, that he took a special care of Andrea, when Charlote and Pierre arrive, Stefano was trying to spend a lit of time with Andrea.
Andrea is the most hurt by his father loss, the other two do not have a very clear souvenir.

Actually, not sure it was a coincidence
I know of his admiration for his father but in Italy that shirt is very very common and the brand is very well known!
Anyways, ....who knows!

Andrea in Monaco with a friend (doesn't seem Tatiana to me) in July.

Olycom - News

sorry if they were already posted

Shouldn't these photos be in Andrea's current events too? And, yes..that girl doesn't seem Tatiana to me either...

It's nice to see Andrea's new photos.
The girl isn't Tatiana, maybe she's of Andrea's friends?

Shouldn't these photos be in Andrea's current events too? And, yes..that girl doesn't seem Tatiana to me either...

I posted it here because they're not current events. They're from July :)

Oh, thank you! I haven't seen the date. it's ok! :flowers:

She is probably just a friend. Charlotte was at the beach club this summer too with a male friend who wasn't Alex, so I don't really think it's that strange. But, thanks for the pics! I have never seen them before.

I hadn't seen these, either - doesn't appear to be anything but sunbathing.....

I'm pretty sure that guy was like her body guard or something but I could be wrong. But yeah, she's probably a friend. I really like seeing the trio together. Is there anything coming up before National Day?

Totally agree - he was a healthy weight, his skin looked good, and I prefer him with longer hair (no lazy facial hair). Now, while he looks happier lately (his eyes are bright again), he's still so skinny. I hope he regains some of the weight/muscle tone he had back at time portrayed in the various pictures - he's really a handsome man.

I always found him gorgeous. :flowers: But he looks much better and healthier in the above pictures with his grandfather Rainier (there he looks the best IMO). In the last months or so he has become too skinny, yes. I hope, he will gain a bit weight soon again. I agree with Horseygal, he's absolutely handsome.

Pics of 2000, watching a soccer game with grandpa Rainier:

Andrea1
Andrea2
Andrea3
Andrea4
Andrea5

Perfect face! I wish I can see him again like this! My God, he was just beautiful! (not just handsome, but Beautiful :D )

We all miss those times w/Prince Rainier - much happier time; if you recall how his looks changed after his death - I think that is when Andrea really started having issues. He - IMHO - was pretty in the pics above at the soccer matches (when he was a teenager), but he truly became handsome when he was in his young 20s. I think somewhere around 2007+ is when he seemed to look troubled.....lately, though, he's been looking much better - still too thin (for my taste), but healthier (hair and skin).

Love him, but ARRRRGGHHHH:bang: I do not like him w/facial hair! He looks cute and happy - and, it appears he's with Tatiana:); I still want to groom him (shave, nose hair, shampoo & head massage, etc).... I swear!:ROFLMAO:

Oh..well with that hair he looked like a lion :lol:
But, were they taken by paparazzi? Because they seem like personal to me.

Andrea certainly has the intensity of the lion, and the majestic demeanor.....

I don't know if Andrea Casiraghi had the lion's majestous, regal look with his hair long, but now with his hair short, being older and his actions he now does have that royal look. Princess Caroline must be proud.:);):)

Back
Top Bottom