Andrea Casiraghi Pictures part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She constantly dresses like a mental old lady. It's not cool at all, plus Jumping Monte-Carlo is not a place for such fashion. That's the end of a story.

I've found a pic of him with Tatiana at the International Jumping:
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3660/andreatajumping.jpg

LaBouche D'Or, totally agree that Tatiana's style is getting OLD!!! :bang:She's a pretty woman with a nice figure - tired of seeing her dress like a 1960s bag lady/hippy.:lol: NathalieCox - good find....a recent (based on Andrea's hair) picture of them together OUTSIDE the fashion/art-related world; pretty cool, even if they were there as friends, it's apparent they still hang out, sometimes.:whistling:

^Yeah, i guess if they ever break up (supposing they are still together) they will remain as friends. After all, they will have to see each other's face all the time. It's better to have a nice relationship.
I'm in love with these pics of Andrea in Manilla:
Point de Vue Cover - 2006
Andrea and kids

^Yeah, i guess if they ever break up (supposing they are still together) they will remain as friends. After all, they will have to see each other's face all the time. It's better to have a nice relationship.
I'm in love with these pics of Andrea in Manilla:
Point de Vue Cover - 2006
Andrea and kids

YES - there were several pics from that AMADE trip that I loooooveed!! His interview was cute (I think it's still out here, somewhere - someone had it from YouTube), and his smile seemed natural when playing with the kids. And, Tatiana was on that trip with him.....

I love the first pic of him. The other one is so cute.
I really have no idea the colour of his eyes. Maybe blue-greyish?

Yes, i think blue-greyish, too. He becomes more and more handsome with the years.

He's so pretty!! :lol: I think, like Charlotte, his eye color changes/is enhanced by what he's wearing. But, I agree with both of you that they appear to be blue-ish grey.....very sexy!;)

So handsome,sincere and caring man.He will make a good Prince..hopefully look better than his potbelly uncle!

Andrea is second in Beautiful People's Top Ten Most beautiful royal men!
Just after Carl Philip of Sweden, and before Harry and William.
Albert is 9th, what a joke!! And Pierre doesn't appear in this top ten. Whereas Prince Charles is 10th. :ROFLMAO:
Beautiful And Ugly Royals

Andrea is second in Beautiful People's Top Ten Most beautiful royal men!
Just after Carl Philip of Sweden, and before Harry and William.
Albert is 9th, what a joke!! And Pierre doesn't appear in this top ten. Whereas Prince Charles is 10th. :ROFLMAO:
Beautiful And Ugly Royals

Crazy results. Prince Charles should be 1st in the uggliest:eek:

And Prince Philip should be at the hansomes list!!

And Pierre 1st!! By far!!!

I'm sure, because of the upcoming wedding of Prince William, they added Prince Charles - but, yes, Pierre should have been on the mst beautiful royals list! I'm glad Andrea was represented there, of course, as he should be!

I'm sure, because of the upcoming wedding of Prince William, they added Prince Charles - but, yes, Pierre should have been on the mst beautiful royals list! I'm glad Andrea was represented there, of course, as he should be!

Since when is P. Charles a beautiful man?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: And P. Albert? This last one was, indeed a good looking young man... in the good old 90's, but nowadays?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: Someone got it wrong and voted them as most beautiful when, in fact, she / he intended to vote them as the two of most ugly... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sweet. An amazing scene right out of The Sound of Music!
I have never seen Tatiana photographed in anything other than a long dress so this is revealing.
Love the dogs.

Back
Top Bottom