Andrea Casiraghi Pictures part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know, I love those old pictures, too, but I'm ready for what's next. He looked sooo handsome at the Rose Ball, and his hair is growing back in, so I wonder how he'll decide to wear it? I'm happy if he stays away from facial hair - I don't think the shaggy face works for him....covers his beautiful features.

I really do like him better with his hair short. :) But he is handsome either way.

I LOVE his long haired early days...but he looks great now.

Will the girl he marries become a princess?

Stefano was not made a prince by marrying Princess Caroline - but, she was not in a position to run the principality at that time, either; which matters. Now, we'll need someone more knowledgeable to answer, but I THINK until Andrea is named - by Albert (sitting soverign)- as soverign prince and put in charge of running the principality (otherwise, there is no reason to "promote" him to prince level), anyone he marries is a commoner like him. If he and Tatiana marry, and he's not named soverign prince, they remain commoners. I would imagine if/when Prince Albert marries Charlene, she'll be made a princess (like Grace) to royally legitimize any children they have as eligible heirs to the throne.....I welcome any correction on my views;)

^Yes, that's old...actually that pic could go to Andrea's picture thread, in any case.

It's from June 28th 2008, taken in Paris - therefore I've moved the
pic and posts here :)

There's a big difference between 2008 Andrea and 2010 Andrea. I definitely like his current looks. He looks a lot healthier now, and mature.

There's a big difference between 2008 Andrea and 2010 Andrea. I definitely like his current looks. He looks a lot healthier now, and mature.
I know right? Who knew that just by shaving off his hair and facial hair, he could adopt a whole new look more appropriate for the phase of his life he's moving into? The new look also really shows how much Andrea looks like his father. :flowers:

Anobody has this pic in a bigger version? This is reaaally tiny.

I can tell you the event: Fences horse auction, September 2002. It was the 8th annual Fences horse sale. Marcel Rozier organized it, of course, but not at his Espace in Bois le Roi as some people thought, actually the auction took place nearby at the Hippodrome de la Solle, Fontainebleau.

Hola.com put out pics from this event at the time but I do not remember THIS particular picture being in their magazine or online.

I can tell you the event: Fences horse auction, September 2002. It was the 8th annual Fences horse sale. Marcel Rozier organized it, of course, but not at his Espace in Bois le Roi as some people thought, actually the auction took place nearby at the Hippodrome de la Solle, Fontainebleau.

Hola.com put out pics from this event at the time but I do not remember THIS particular picture being in their magazine or online.
Oh, thanks CT!
Andrea was so handsome back in 2002-2003 :wub:
He is looking fine now, though. Not THAT fine, but fine enough :lol:

No, it isn't. The pic must be at least 2 years old. :flowers:

Again, he is no showing in public. But last time we complained about it for some days and he appeared at the Vogue party and H&M :lol:

You know, Andrea has become unattractively skinny and hasn't been "hot" (at least consistently "hot") for a long time now. But I must say, he has some nice chest hair going on. :ROFLMAO:

No, it isn't. The pic must be at least 2 years old. :flowers:

Again, he is no showing in public. But last time we complained about it for some days and he appeared at the Vogue party and H&M :lol:

Wouldn't it be nice if we had that power of persuasion :pto get him to appear - :bang:not disheveled w/facial hair(!), either - so we can all enjoy the sight of him:lol:...I miss seeing him out enjoying himself!

Perhaps he has become a very private person...and wants the luxury that most of us have to be not famous and have normal life and do normal things and not be noticed:innocent: (Good Luck Andrea!!)

Andrea is more mature now, but to tell you the truth, i prefered see him (and all his friends) partying. I don't know, they had like a perfect youth.

Wouldn't it be nice if we had that power of persuasion :pto get him to appear - :bang:not disheveled w/facial hair(!), either - so we can all enjoy the sight of him:lol:...I miss seeing him out enjoying himself!
Oh, that would be so cool! ;)
Unfortunately, we just can dream. But, at least we'll have new pics of him this friday. I'm really hoping to see him on MND.

I agree with Debrann and PDC that Andrea has matured, and is probably seeking a private life - we've all agreed that his relationship with Tatiana seems to have changed (only seeing them at fashion or art-related events, rather than private moments on the streets of Paris), and his internship has kept him busy, and out of the social spotlight - also, now that Prince Albert has become engaged, the immediate pressure is off him to take the helm of the Principality (unless no legitimate heir is produced, then.....) - but, as NathalieCox said, I - too - miss him frolicking on the beach and being crazy with his friends/Tatiana (on PACHA, other's yachts; on the beach, etc).....life goes on...

Back
Top Bottom