Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 9 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
enchantednights said:
remember he also went on a trip to africa. and omg HAHAHA do we want to know what he does? i'm actually kinda curious..;) :rolleyes:

Yes, even though it was just a conference that he went to in Senegal, he might have been doing all sorts of work that wasn't in the pictures. True, true. He was driving somewhere with that woman, maybe doing something for the charity. It's not a huge amount, and it was a while ago, but it is something, and even though loads of people do more, I guess there is an equal amount who don't do anything, and he has to start somewhere, I guess.
I have had my own thoughts about Andrea 'wasting his time', even though I try to remember that, as I said, we just don't know, so we can't judge.
I wish we knew and I do hope to see him putting his brains to good use eventually.

He didn't just go to Africa for a conference, but also to supervise and help with a project (I think a school project). I'm not saying he is devoting his life to charity, but he sure seems to care more than the average 20 year old guy (and certainly much more than his siblings, apparently)...

ETA: I found this on the Amade site (we might take it with a grain of salt as it is his mother's organization speking, but I doubt it is all fake)

Andrea Casiraghi’s trip to Africa

Mr. Andrea Casiraghi, son of H.R.H. the Princess of Hanover, took part, in February and in
March 2004, in a humanitarian programme in a volunteer scheme for AMADE. Along with
M.Francis Kasasa, General Secretary of AMADE, Mr. Casiraghi had the opportunity to visit
AMADE satellites in Senegal, in Togo and Niger. As he arrived in Senegal, he could find out
how it was managed and how new programmes were implemented. Mr. Casiraghi, by suggesting
new ways to tackle difficulties, will make this centre more efficient and also will enable it to set
its priorities right. In Lomé, the Togo based AMADE is involved in vocational training for young
tailors. On the one hand, Andrea Casiraghi contributed in teaching them the basics of reading and
writing, as things stood he decided to employ a new teacher for this purpose. The whole
programme handles a wide range of subjects aimed at raising social awareness such as
healthcare issues, environmental principles, equal opportunities endeavours. On the other hand,
he personally bought a blackboard, 3 footballs, 11 school books. He also donated money to
create a football team in which both street-children of the area and students of the centre would
play together. By that time, Mr. Casiraghi realized that Lomé was a gateway for child trafficking.
As a consequence, he raised Mr. Saparapa’s awareness to this problems, Mr. Saparapa is in
charge with the AMADE in Togo. Andrea Casiraghi would like this centre to fight against this
social scourge along with other organizations. And it could ideally be part of the national
commission in charge with the child trafficking in an advisory capacity.
The last visit took place in Nigeria, Mr. Mainassara, President of this AMADE, guided Mr.
Casiraghi throughout several programmes being carried out. Francis Kasasa and Andrea
Casiraghi went to Foulan Kaoura to talk to Locals and to analize their real needs.
It was obvious to both visitors that the top priority issue was to provide the centre with
computers, access to the internet, more appropriate facilities for the area. They also decided to
start a programme focused on providing school books and a teacher to educate them, and a first
medical aid facilities. In conclusion, Andrea Casiraghi’s visit to these several AMADEs
highlighted their strenghts and weaknesses, and he put forward new means to achieve good
results in these humanitarian programmes.

(the original text was in French; this is the translation provided on the Amade site itself, but it is not very accurate...it gives a good idea of what Andrea did anyway.)

Last edited:
Paula** said:
I can't go to the page, can u take a [print screen] and post the picture here?
ae you aloud to this? :p
i'm not sure how to display the pic for u ...i'm not really expiranced in computers but if anyone else here can try to post the pic form the maxim's sit it would be great...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures of Andrea and Tatiana attending the Star Team for Children soccer match - HERE !

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 24: Andrea Casiraghi, Princess Caroline of Monaco's son, and girlfriend heiress Tatiana Santo Domingo attend the 'Marie Antoinette' premiere at the Palais des Festivals during the 59th International Cannes Film Festival May 24, 2006 in Cannes, France.

Source: Gettyimages

Attachments

• 71034139.jpg
    71034139.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 387
  • 71034141.jpg
    71034141.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 305
  • 71034143.jpg
    71034143.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 329
thank you for these. i think those are the same glasses he wore to ibiza this past year. he's been looking really spiffy these days.

her dress...ay her dress. i should get cojo on her :p

enchantednights said:
thank you for these. i think those are the same glasses he wore to ibiza this past year. he's been looking really spiffy these days.

her dress...ay her dress. i should get cojo on her :p

hahaahaha i like cojo , wondering what he would say about her dress ;)

one more

10mkmj5.jpg

source: gettyimages

Amira said:
hahaahaha i like cojo , wondering what he would say about her dress ;)

haha make that plural dress(es) and well just outfits in general. and yeah he's pretty amazing and really funny so i'd Love his take on her style.

Andrea ... Cutiepie , these glasses make me shiver... they are even worse than those Pilot- glasses Seb always wears ...

michelle said:
Andrea ... Cutiepie , these glasses make me shiver... they are even worse than those Pilot- glasses Seb always wears ...

he seems to like them a lot. he wouldn't take them off in ibiza! not even for a quick swim!

i think the dress looks nice from what i could see ...i wish we could see the front

10mlpad.jpg

source: gettyimages

his teeth don't look so yellow and wow is she reading these boards? she finally did something with that untamable hair of hers.

louisgarrel said:
i think the dress looks nice from what i could see ...i wish we could see the front

i'm sure we'll get pics of that soon. i just don't like the fact that it is made of two very different cloths and i don't know. her style will never be mine and vice versa so i will probably always be critical of what she wears. at least she did something with her hair.

i really like tati make-up and hair in there....i'm kinda amazed at how lovely tati is looking now...she might even end up in a fashion mag...

louisgarrel said:
i really like tati make-up and hair in there....i'm kinda amazed at how lovely tati is looking now...she might even end up in a fashion mag...

she's never striked me as anything special or beautiful but with the right make up any girl can look fab.

what magazine was she in?

enchantednights said:
she's never striked me as anything special or beautiful but with the right make up any girl can look fab.

what magazine was she in?

oh, i was just saying since her style has improved i bet she will be praised for it soon in a mag...or something
but her name was mentioned in vogue..with Uma Thermen on the cover, along with andrea and char for there appearence at the Rose Ball..i'ts not worth buying it was a blurb..

louisgarrel said:
oh, i was just saying since her style has improved i bet she will be praised for it soon in a mag...or something
but her name was mentioned in vogue..with Uma Thermen on the cover, along with andrea and char for there appearence at the Rose Ball..i'ts not worth buying it was a blurb..

yeah for a plain girl she changed (in the cannes pic) not so much in the stars match one. like i said she reminds me of julie andrews in the sound of music.

Two more pics of Tatiana and Andrea at the Maxim's last week - BUNTE

10mn5f7.jpg
10mn5mw.jpg

^ they sure are singing really hard...thanks for the pics

i know there was talk before of tati loosing weight..but looking at the canne pics it is clear to me that she did, her arms a much thinner now and her stomach is really flat

louisgarrel said:
^ they sure are singing really hard...thanks for the pics

i know there was talk before of tati loosing weight..but looking at the canne pics it is clear to me that she did, her arms a much thinner now and her stomach is really flat

i agree she has lost weight. she was more full when she began dating andrea. i guess the pressure of the camera does get to some people.

thank you for those great pics tbhrc (as always)

i wonder what they were singing? if it was happy birthday then gosh they really mean it didn't they?! :p

there were two at profimedia but they're the ones we have here. sans the middle watermark.

i think she really needed a strapless bra for that dress...for obvious reasons.

that poor girl. my dresses may not be designer label but they flatter me so much more than the ones she chooses. haute couture means nothing to me. as long as it's beautiful and makes me feel like a princess i'm good. but who knows maybe the ones she chooses make her feel like a princess. we're all different and her view of fashion and style may not be mine. no it definitely is not mine.

I can't say how much i like him in a tux (ok, I always like him, but especially in a tux!)

also it looks as if the top is about to fall. it's not exactly at shoulder length where it should be but rather a couple of inches more down. strange. i also don't like where it cuts. it's just not flattering for her.

Anyway, here they are again ....

10mv5hd.jpg
10mv61x.jpg
10mv66d.jpg

(sipa)

... more here !

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it's okay not to look perfect and i guess it all comes down to whether you feel comfortable. because if you do then you can carry yourself well and with elegance.

nix what i said about the hair. i take it back. the lipstick just doesn't go with the dress either. red with shades of metallic blue/silver eh..but she seems to be fond of that color for her lips.

she also seems to be a bit..scared. well not scared but intimidated or surprised by all the attention or at least that's what her face expression convey though i have to admit so many photographers would put any of us in a frenzy. andrea nturally is at ease because of the obvious.

the belt looks a bit tacky. the dress might look better without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom