Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 7 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they were at a funeral

of luigi d'urso late husband of Ines de la fressange.
They can't look happy

sandyofmonaco said:
why does tatiana always look like crap. With all of the money she´s got you´d honestly think she would fix herself up a little better. they both look like slobs.

Attachments

• 42-16601938.jpg
    42-16601938.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 402
Last edited by a moderator:
AplePie said:
In other posts they've mentioned that he cheated on that German aristocrat girl with Maria Jurado.

Thanks for answering my question :)

sandyofmonaco said:
why does tatiana always look like crap. With all of the money she´s got you´d honestly think she would fix herself up a little better. they both look like slobs.

I don't think Tatiana is a great beauty, but I don't think she looks like crap. JMO though. . .He, on the other hand, doesn't look too good. Maybe the cigs are aging him. He face has a skeletal look. :eek:

BurberryBrit said:
I don't think Tatiana is a great beauty, but I don't think she looks like crap. JMO though. . .He, on the other hand, doesn't look too good. Maybe the cigs are aging him. He face has a skeletal look. :eek:
yeah he does! Which is too bad! He used to look so good! Now he seems to look worse with almost every picture I see him in (IMHO). And for some reason I've noticed that his teeth are looking really bad, it's like eww

I would love to see him with another haircut ... there are so many possibilities ...
...maybe something like this:

sfbfhu.jpg

sfbfo1.jpg

(www.alexanderklaws.de)

more from bruno press :

Funerals of Luigi d'Urso, husband of Ines de la Fressange at the Cathedrale Sainte Clotilde in Paris.
Julio Santo-Domingo (father of Tatiana), Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo-Domingo Paris - 27/03/2006

KCS270306a_112.jpg
KCS270306a_111.jpg
KCS270306a_109.jpg
KCS270306a_108.jpg
KCS270306a_098.jpg

michelle said:
I would love to see him with another haircut ... there are so many possibilities ...
...maybe something like this:

sfbfhu.jpg

sfbfo1.jpg

(www.alexanderklaws.de)

oh noooo!!!! i hate alexander klaws! he looks like a gay! i think andrea is not a beauty too.but he looks better than alexander.

What happend to ines de la fressange'husband?how he died?..

tigerlilly2005 said:
oh noooo!!!! i hate alexander klaws! he looks like a gay! i think andrea is not a beauty too.but he looks better than alexander.

It's nothing about Alexander...it talked about the haircut...and Alexanfder's haircut is great....it's a clean cut hairstyle...

yes,i know.but i don´t like that hair-cut. i think andrea should cut his hair like 1999.long but not too long :D

kittencrews said:
I think they look fine apart from Andrea's "red" hair.

I'm NOT crazy or seeing things! I've been noticing in a lot of pics that he has red highlights?!

creeppy dad !

Why is it suddenly tatiana's creepy dad has to hang around ? Did he even know the guy that died ?

I think Tatiana's family is in the same circle of friends the Grimaldi-Hanovers are in (and probably Felix' family too). So I guess he did know the man, as did Andrea and Tatiana.

JMO, Kisses

pllf1203 said:
I think Andrea is faithful and running long term relationship according to his track record. When he was seeing Carolina Von Stauffenberg, it went on for quite a long time. Something must went wrong with them, not necessary whose mistake, just could simply be they were not right for each other. They two were from quite similar background and involved with a certain group of people. As age grows up, Andrea, the freedom yearning man would want to break the frame for something his soul wants.

It was certainly a bridge relationship with that Spanish actress. She caught his eyes as she is different but she doesn't possess the attributes he is looking for. As soon as he realised that he left. The relationship even didn't last 2 months, didn't it? Maybe 'relationship' itself is a wrong word.

Tati's family is wealthy, but she is a commoner. She is brought up in the way that a commoner would be with more money, of course, a lot more money ;). However, she is not vain. I don't feel she fancies a royal boyfriend to add a gloria, which a lot of royal-commoner relationship is tinted with. She simply loves him. They stroll down the market, having ice-cream in the street. That's exactly the life Andrea is looking for and he gets it. I don't dare to say how long the relationship will go, but if, just if, they broke up, I would feel sad.

Agreed! I,

pllf1203 said:
I think Andrea is faithful and running long term relationship according to his track record. When he was seeing Carolina Von Stauffenberg, it went on for quite a long time. Something must went wrong with them, not necessary whose mistake, just could simply be they were not right for each other. They two were from quite similar background and involved with a certain group of people. As age grows up, Andrea, the freedom yearning man would want to break the frame for something his soul wants.

It was certainly a bridge relationship with that Spanish actress. She caught his eyes as she is different but she doesn't possess the attributes he is looking for. As soon as he realised that he left. The relationship even didn't last 2 months, didn't it? Maybe 'relationship' itself is a wrong word.

Tati's family is wealthy, but she is a commoner. She is brought up in the way that a commoner would be with more money, of course, a lot more money ;). However, she is not vain. I don't feel she fancies a royal boyfriend to add a gloria, which a lot of royal-commoner relationship is tinted with. She simply loves him. They stroll down the market, having ice-cream in the street. That's exactly the life Andrea is looking for and he gets it. I don't dare to say how long the relationship will go, but if, just if, they broke up, I would feel sad.

Agreed! I, too

pllf1203 said:

Agreed! I, too, hope that they have time to continue to grow and (possibly) marry. I agree that he sees something more special in Tatiana than he did in others he's dated, and the fact that he spends time w/her family (don't know if he did that w/Carolina, but it was rumored that her mother put pressure on Andrea to marry) shows how serious and comfortable things are.

sandyofmonaco said:

Now tell us how you really feel.

I've seen pictures on other threads (Pierre and Charlotte) of Andrea at the Rose Ball, can someone post them in Andrea's thread so we have them here, too - thank you.

sandyofmonaco said:

Well, to be honest, I never think Tatiana is a beauty right from the start. Especially those pictures of her in 2004 summer. Personally I think she looks much better now. Being confident and more comfortable with the attention and the camera is one thing, and she does have more sense about dressing herself. She always dresses down. I can't see what shoes she wore in those galas, but in normal days she's never in heels, (always wonder how tall she is, must be quite). Don't forget, that's the way Andrea likes it.

We often say how skinny Andrea looks these days. Has anybody noticed actually Tatiana has lost significant weight as well. Just compare the pictures of her in 2004, she was all chubbied-up.

how long did caroline ( or whatever her real name is) and andrea date? because i'v read in forums they dated for 18 months or around there but i think they really dated for a couple months like 2 3 maybe even 4 but im not sure , i didn't know about andrea at the time when he was with her.

I think Andrea looks 'fine' on the funeral pics. Too bad about the cigarettes hope he give it up. Tatiana isn´t that bad she seems pretty!
Thanks for the pics tbhrc

AplePie said:
Now tell us how you really feel.

haha. I think it is not nice to say that Tatiana and Andrea should look better because they have lots of money. Anyone has a right to dress and be how they want. As long as they aren't hurting anyone, it's their own right to look like "slobs". If that is what they want, if that is how they are comfortable and happy, it's their right. Just because you have money, it's not a requirement or a law that you have to be beautiful and glamorous and perfect. That is just ludicrous. People spend their money however they wish to. We may not like it, we may criticize, but it's their right to spend their money as they wish, whether it's "moral" or "responsible" is not for us to judge.

AplePie said:
I could not agree with you more!

Yes, saying that anyone is obligated to be a fashionable person just because he/she has money is just absurd. No one is "obligated" to dress a certain way. That is crazy.

Is he really studying at the American University in Paris????Since when..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom