The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^ Yes those ones. They are from 16th July. See them here (Tatiana e Andrea no Mónaco 16.07 - A realeza). It seems a pregnancy belly but look at other pics taken after the ones from July:
August 3rd: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8...5725389214.jpg
August 28th: http://c7.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i...894_M0LCC.jpeg
No belly in these ones, right?

Old 03-19-2013, 11:43 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
^^ Yes those ones. They are from 16th July. See them here (Tatiana e Andrea no Mónaco 16.07 - A realeza). It seems a pregnancy belly but look at other pics taken after the ones from July:
August 3rd: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8...5725389214.jpg
August 28th: http://c7.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i...894_M0LCC.jpeg
No belly in these ones, right?
These are baggy clothes that she is wearing in the last two pictures of August you posted. Her pregnacy could be hidden really well under those clothes, i think!

Old 03-22-2013, 08:45 AM
Gentry

All this mystery about due date is fascinating. I understand that they are not as high profile a couple as William and Kate but people still have an interest.
Prince Charles can't go out in public without being asked about his future grandchild. Princess Caroline has made many public appearances, has no one asked her about becoming a grandmother?
Old 03-22-2013, 09:49 AM

Look what I found!

Primeiro bisneto de Grace Kelly nasce em Londres com sangue brasileiro – Bruno Astuto – Época

It's a society column from Brazil saying that Grace Kelly's first great-grandson was born in London and that the palace is going to make an announcement very soon with the baby's name.

I noticed that he wrote 'grandSON' but sometimes in Brazil people use the male gender when they want it to be neutral. If that's true we'll really have to wait the palace's announcement

ps. i rarely post here, so i hope i'm posting on the right place.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Gentry

That is wonderful news. Looking forward to hearing more about it. Thank you for posting.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Nobility

Monaco: la princesse Caroline de Hanovre est grand-mère | Nice-Matin

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_mon...omingo-padres/
Old 03-22-2013, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

So it's official now!

The baby was born on March 21, 2013, it's a boy and both mother and son are doing fine!
The place of birth has not been announced!

Congratulations to the new parents and their families!