The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Filling in for Andrea means that Andrea was somehow supposed to be there, doesn't it? And I don't think that's the case. Pierre has been acompanning prince Albert many times before, in fact, I think Pierre is now the most involved of the Casiraghi siblings in the monaco things.

Old 03-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Commoner

Just wishful thinking, I guess :P
But Andrea often accompanies Princess Caroline as well (Inaugurating the Christmas Village, USS Mt. Whitney).
I was just hoping his absence could be interpreted as him off somewhere with a baby in his arms (or almost). I realize that's a stretch. I'm just so hungry for information, Lol!

Old 03-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

From norwegian Se og Hør:
At the weekend several medias reported that Princess Caroline of Monaco shall have become a grandmother. Now, however, it is clear that Tatiana has not given birth and that the rumors are untrue: - We have received a lot of phone calls. We have nothing to confirm yet, but a press release will be sent out when the baby comes into the world, says Mrs. Lorenzi from the Principality press office to Seoghør.no
Andrea casiraghi - Benekter hemmelig fødsel - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Translation
Old 03-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Heir Apparent

First people said she was due in January, then February and now we are into March. What is she carrying in there, a dumbo?
Old 03-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't why such a mystery mess! when baby will be here it will be known, they are not insane to hide it!
I think she has a huge bumb and people thought she was due earlier, that is all!
Old 03-06-2013, 01:54 AM
Commoner

Oh, thanks Lady Finn! I guess that tiny bit of information will have to do for now, but it's more than what we had!

Does this mean the statement will come from the palace or just Princess Caroline's press office?
Old 03-06-2013, 03:08 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

As always we'll have to wait and see.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

I guess the baby will definitely be born in 2013.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Please note that all posts doubting and discussing the paternity have been removed as speculative. Princess Caroline has officially confirmed that her son and Tatiana would become parents, so there's absolutely no need to give rise to doubts. Further posts about it will be deleted without notice. Thanks!
Old 03-07-2013, 03:24 PM
Commoner

And most recently, Barbara Lorenzi of the palace press office said that a press statement would be released once the baby had been born.

Andrea casiraghi - Benekter hemmelig fødsel - Seoghør.no Kongelige

The palace (Prince Albert's side of things) does not and has never commented on the Casiraghi's because they are not members of the princely family. Any news regarding them comes from Princess Caroline's press office, like the engagement announcement did.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
I guess the baby will definitely be born in 2013.
And surely already this month!
Old 03-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Commoner

Don't jinx it!

If the baby is born this month, then that should mean she got pregnant approximately in late May/early June (on vacation in Antibes?) & found out in July or so (when the engagement was announced). So that makes sense, right?

Sorry if this is too speculative or whatever, I'm pretty much just agreeing with you that it should be soon! But hey, what do we know?
Old 03-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready4Royalty View Post
The palace (Prince Albert's side of things) does not and has never commented on the Casiraghi's because they are not members of the princely family.
Why is that? isn't Andrea third in line to the thrown as things are now?
So this baby has every chance of becoming fourth in line... right? (if the parents get married in the future)
Old 03-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post

Why is that? isn't Andrea third in line to the thrown as things are now?
So this baby has every chance of becoming fourth in line... right? (if the parents get married in the future)
Current members of the Monaco family are just Albert, Charlene, Stephanie and Caroline. Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte their cousins etc are counted as 'extended' members. Andrea is currently second in line, however the child won't be third if it's born out of wedlock.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Aristocracy

Andrea does not belong to princely family.Beside his being second (after princess Caroline) in line to the thrown, he is just commoner.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Current members of the Monaco family are just Albert, Charlene, Stephanie and Caroline. Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte their cousins etc are counted as 'extended' members. Andrea is currently second in line, however the child won't be third if it's born out of wedlock.
The child will be third in line when Andrea & Tatiana marry (before or after the birth). It being born "out-of-wedlock" won't affect it's positioning as long as they marry at some point in their lives.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready4Royalty View Post

The child will be third in line when Andrea & Tatiana marry (before or after the birth). It being born "out-of-wedlock" won't affect it's positioning as long as they marry at some point in their lives.
If the child is born before they marry, it won't be in line for the throne until it's parents marry. Which is exactly what I said.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Commoner

Quote:
If the child is born before they marry, it won't be in line for the throne until it's parents marry. Which is exactly what I said.
Apologies, I misunderstood you! I thought you meant that it couldn't ever be 3rd if it was born out-of-wedlock, which is a common misconception. I can't even recall how many times it has had to be explained on this board alone!
Old 03-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
and it's what i said (just had the number wrong), so when you replied to my post it seemed like you were disagreeing...

when will they have this baby already...
Old 03-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Commoner

I think we're all a little "on edge" waiting for this kid to arrive... I can only imagine how the parents must be feeling!

Closed Thread