The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 02:12 AM
Serene Highness

I hope they have a fully equipped ER on her private plane. With blood supplies, respirator, incubator etc. I suppose if she's that rich, she can just hop around and not give it a thought. I expected to have a cloudless delivery--I was healthy, baby was healthy, but other women I know were the same way and had emergency caesarians. My daughter-in-law, picture of health, had emergency caesarian. She would have died without modern medical intervention within hours. I know one woman who would have died without intervention within 15 minutes, or at least would have lost the baby. But if rich enough one can take the hospital along, I guess.

Old 02-25-2013, 02:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
I hope they have a fully equipped ER on her private plane. With blood supplies, respirator, incubator etc. I suppose if she's that rich, she can just hop around and not give it a thought. I expected to have a cloudless delivery--I was healthy, baby was healthy, but other women I know were the same way and had emergency caesarians. My daughter-in-law, picture of health, had emergency caesarian. She would have died without modern medical intervention within hours. I know one woman who would have died without intervention within 15 minutes, or at least would have lost the baby. But if rich enough one can take the hospital along, I guess.
A private plane can very easily alter the flight plan and land in the case of a medical emergency. She could probably be off the plane and at a hospital in 30 minutes or less if need be. They could have an ambulance meet her on the tarmac. I'm also certain the doctors that actually know her health, know her due date, and know her medical arrangements are advising her about travel.

I'm sorry to get snappish with you, I just really hate the idea that it's fine to speculate and judge about intimate health matters when a woman is pregnant. So many times, people are comfortable judging and acting like they know more about a pregnant woman's health than that person and their doctors and can judge what a woman eats and drinks, how she exercises and how she travels and imply that the woman is making foolish choices.

Old 02-25-2013, 03:48 AM
Serene Highness

This whole thread is speculation about her pregnancy, so maybe it would be wise to drop the thread if speculation offends. At least I will drop it.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
This whole thread is speculation about her pregnancy, so maybe it would be wise to drop the thread if speculation offends. At least I will drop it.
I just feel like there's a big difference between harmless speculation, i.e. whether it will be a boy or girl, what they'll name their baby, where they'll live, etc and saying that it's inappropriate and unseemly for her to be going about her life because of speculation that implies she's ignoring doctor orders or putting herself and her baby in danger.

Just my opinion.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:26 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Time to move on. As said several times before there has not been any official confirmation about the due date. Besides that it's fine to discuss the pics and information we get, the gender or possible baby names, but further speculations shouldn't be carried too far.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:59 PM
Commoner

I've seen it rumored that she's having a boy and I've seen it rumored she's having a girl. Interestingly, I've also seen it written that the parents have chosen not to know the gender (which seems like them to me). The baby shower in London appeared to have both blue & pink decorations, which could mean they don't know the gender (or don't want it revealed publicly).
Side note: In January, Andrea debuted a tattoo of what seems to be the feminine symbol on his right ribs. I'm torn between thinking this could be a clue to the baby's gender or just an ode to Tatiana (ribs= Adam & Eve). Or something else entirely...
Old 02-25-2013, 11:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready4Royalty View Post
I've seen it rumored that she's having a boy and I've seen it rumored she's having a girl. ...
Well there is a 50/50 chance the rumours are right
Old 02-27-2013, 02:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post

Well there is a 50/50 chance the rumours are right
No 50/50!
She could also have twins!
Any joke apart, I'm very happy for them and of course for Pcs Caroline.
I already think to nice presentation pics.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:10 AM
Serene Highness

Here is an article from Hola.com according to wich Tatiana's pregnacy is coming to its term these days. According to the same article the baby could even already be born... The baby would be, according to Hola.com, the third in line to succed P. Albert since P. Caroline would have abdicated from her succesion rights in favor of Andrea

Mónaco crece: Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santodomingo agotan la dulce espera

http://Mónaco crece: Andrea Casiragh...a dulce espera
Old 02-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
Here is an article from Hola.com according to wich Tatiana's pregnacy is coming to its term these days. According to the same article the baby could even already be born... The baby would be, according to Hola.com, the third in line to succed P. Albert since P. Caroline would have abdicated from her succesion rights in favor of Andrea

Mónaco crece: Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santodomingo agotan la dulce espera

http://Mónaco crece: Andrea Casiragh...a dulce espera
To even get onto the line of succession Andrea first has to marry the childs mother. I don't think we have seen anything from Caroline that says she has or will renounce her place in the current line of succession.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
To even get onto the line of succession Andrea first has to marry the childs mother. I don't think we have seen anything from Caroline that says she has or will renounce her place in the current line of succession.

I believe they are engaged, so it's possible, until we see a happy announcement from Uncle Al and Auntie Char, that this baby will one day inherit.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:14 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:

Well, i was just referring what the article says... Quite frankly i think we're still far from that succession scenario, not because i believe the princely couple will ever produce an heir ( wich i don't, but... that's a possibility ), but because Monseigneur is still young and he still can reign over Monaco for decades before such a scenario has to be really considered...
Old 02-28-2013, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

This thread is not about Prince Albert and Princess Charlene - off topic posts have been removed - for succession issues please check out our extra thread!
Old 03-02-2013, 02:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Tatiana Santo Domingo baby Andrea Casiraghi's girlfriend prepares to give birth - hellomagazine.com

Los Grimaldi aguardan el nacimiento del primer nieto de Carolina Gente EL PAÍS
Translation
Old 03-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Courtier

I hate to interested in this baby cos it feeds paparazzi interest in them but I'd really want to see how the next generation of Grimaldis would look like. Andrea was the cutest Royal/pseudo-Royal baby ever, imo, I'm sure his kid would compete with him for that title.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Commoner

@Moby- I made some morphs of Andrea & Tatiana's faces on my blog:
Casiraghi Trio: Behold the potential face(s) of Baby...
Just an attempt to distract myself while waiting for this kid!
All of the trio were adorable, but I think Andrea was definitely the cutest as well!
Old 03-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Heir Apparent

I have a stupid question??? Where does the couple live??? It is not very clear, they travelling a lot, but now they should settle somewhere!
Old 03-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Serene Highness

They intend to marry before the baby is born?
Old 03-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianEmpire View Post
They intend to marry before the baby is born?
If they intend that, they will have married already without anyone knowing (highly unlikely).. the baby is expected any day now, so they most likely are not marrying before birth now..
Old 03-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Commoner

The first thing I thought today when I saw pictures of Pierre attending the plane presentation with Caroline was that he may be filling in for Andrea so he can be with Tatiana (or P may have just gone on his own).

Closed Thread