A girl for Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo - April 12, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

queenofcelts

Courtier
City
Kyiv
Country
Ukraine
Hola reports Andrea and Tatiana had a baby girl last night. Any confirmations?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Royal_talk: Its a girl! Reports say that Tatiana Santo Domingo gave birth to her second child with husband Andrea Casiraghi last night in London.

@Royal_talk: Its a girl! Reports say that Tatiana Santo Domingo gave birth to her second child with husband Andrea Casiraghi last night in London.

ARE YOU SURE???? Oh my God!!! Is everything alright with both baby and mom??? As the Palace already made any comuniqué??? Oh, so many questions... P. Caroline must be in heaven with her new granddaughter... I wonder what name will be given to the baby... CONGRATS TO THE PROUD PARENTS!!! Oh joy!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Hola confirms: IT'S A GIRL!!!
http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_monaco/2015041377829/tatiana-santo-domingo-da-a-luz/

Primicia: Tatiana Santo Domingo da a luz a niña

Last edited:
Congratulations to the family.

I think that Princess Caroline will release a communiqè in the next few days, maybe tomorrow.... Congratulations to the couple! I was taken by surprise since all the media were saying the child was another boy!

A girl! How lovely! A little playmate for Princess Gabriella!

Congratulations to Andrea and Tatiana! :flowers:

I'm excited in hearing what Sacha's new little sister will be called. I wonder if their daughter will mostly be known by her nickname like they do with Sacha, as IIRC, his full name is Alexandre.

Did we get an official announcement for Sacha's birth? I seem to remember that it was just the magazines who reported it, but I could be incorrect. There wasn't an official announcement of Tatiana's first or second pregnancy, I don't think.

How lovely! Congratulations to Andrea and Tatiana. I can't wait to hear what they name her.

Congratulations to parents, grandmothers and big brother!
So many babies in April: Princess Emma of Prussia, Count Teodor of Schonborn-Buchheim and now the Casiraghi girl...There is only the Cambridge baby left.

Congrats to the family. Finally a girl amongst all these boys.

Congratulations to Andrea, Tatiana and Sasha! :flowers:

I'm so excited to see what they're going to name her. Since Albert and Charlène didn't go with my (quite excellent, if I might say so myself :lol:) guess for Gabriella, Grace Antoinette Caroline, perhaps there's hope that Andrea and Tatiana will use it (I reckon they'd leave out Antoinette though and perhaps swap it with Tatiana – Grace Tatiana Caroline) :D

At least Gabriella will have a little cousin girl to play with !!!!

At least Gabriella will have a little cousin girl to play with !!!!

Yes, good for her! Jacques has two cousins to play with already!
Well...they are more to him kind of nephews rather than cousins.

There are also the boy and girl cousins from P Charlene's side. Brother Gareth has a daughter, Kaia, whilst brother Sean has a son, Raigen.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Congratulations to the couple. A baby girl is a nice addition to the family since they already have a son. I can't wait for the name and a picture.

Did we get an official announcement for Sacha's birth? I seem to remember that it was just the magazines who reported it, but I could be incorrect. There wasn't an official announcement of Tatiana's first or second pregnancy, I don't think.

The first pregnancy, when Sasha was born there was a brief announcement from the palace.

There was no official announcement of the second pregnancy, just a few pictures.

Last edited:
Ah that's nice news. I'm curious for the name. (Julia/Giulia would be a nice reference to Tatiana's father).
With Sasha the name wasn't released in the official communique of Princess Caroline and Vera Rechulski. It was Stéphane Bern tweeting from the Rose Ball who told us. And we got the confirmation of the spelling of Sasha's name through Caroline's bracelet, I guess.
Raphaël's name was in the press release from the Palace.

Last edited:
Congratulations for the family. Happy for a little girl. I would name her Carolina.

Sacha, Rafael, Gabriella, Jacques and now the little baby girl. Imagine what a happy play band they will make throughout the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they will name her Florentine and would nickname her Flora, that would be great. Anyway Congratulations to the parents and welcome to the world little playmate of Princess Gabriella :)

Ah that's nice news. I'm curious for the name. (Julia/Giulia would be a nice reference to Tatiana's father).
With Sasha the name wasn't released in the official communique of Princess Caroline and Vera Rechulski. It was Stéphane Bern tweeting from the Rose Ball who told us. And we got the confirmation of the spelling of Sasha's name through Caroline's bracelet, I guess.
Raphaël's name was in the press release from the Palace.

Julia Louise (in reference to P. Caroline) Patricia (in reference to Grace Patricia) would be a nice name... ;)

Maybe they will name her Florentine and would nickname her Flora, that would be great. Anyway Congratulations to the parents and welcome to the world little playmate of Princess Gabriella :)

Oo, I love that idea! Florentine is a beautiful name, it's a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine and Flora is such a sweet nickname. I wouldn't have thought of that, but it would work.

I had hoped that Albert and Charlene would revive one of the older names in the family for Gabriella, so I have hopes that Andrea and Tatiana will do the same for their daughter, but somehow I doubt they will. The past Monegasque Princesses had beautiful names, it would be a shame to see them become "extinct" in the family.

The first pregnancy, when Sasha was born there was a brief announcement from the palace.

There was no official announcement of the second pregnancy, just a few pictures.

Thank you for the information, I'd forgotten that the Palace did actually announce Sasha's birth. :flowers: Perhaps we can expect the same for his little sister.

The Palace announced Rafael also I think. So it should be done for the new baby girl also.

oh, how wonderful..... congrats!
BYe Bine

Congratulations to Andrea and Tatiana :monacoflag:

What happy news! Congratulations to the parents!

I find it wonderful that now there are so many childrens of similar age in the family. It must be wonderful for them to grow up close together (at least I hope they will). I can already imagine a gang of kids playing hide and seek in the castle.

Congratulations to the couple. A baby girl is a nice addition to the family since they already have a son. I can't wait for the name and a picture.

And according to Hola, the Palace made an annoucement today the 14th of April...

Primicia: Tatiana Santo Domingo da a luz a una niña

Back
Top Bottom