A boy for Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo - February 28, 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marty91charmed

Majesty
City
Near Verona and Venice
Country
Italy
capture-decran-2017-02-28-a-07-11-09-png.482551

This photo was posted 3 hours ago..
Maybe a baby boy has been born.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is from instagram of Matilde Borromeo. Congratulations to the new parents!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRDI3OsBPl3/?taken-by=matilde_borromeo

I agree is very lovely if is correct! For us here Greece is very common when have a lost (parent, sibling etc.) and especially at very young age to giving a name of him/her as tribute who left early to a new baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are having a baby boy :D someone commented "piccolo", not "piccola" ;-)

I think they are having a baby boy :D someone commented "piccolo", not "piccola" ;-)

The blue love hearts on Matilde Borromeo's Instagram photo are a definite give away that the baby is a boy, born February 28.

Hopefully all went smoothly and both Beatrice and the baby are healthy.

Congrats to the parents and grandma Caroline! Here's to hoping they name him Stefano! :flowers:

Congrats to the parents and grandma Caroline! Here's to hoping they name him Stefano! :flowers:

Anything but Stefano, please! After caroline, Charlotte and Charlene, they should name the boy (BTW, piccolo principe translates 'little prince') Charles, which is also the name of Bea's father and a historical name among the Borromeos, as well as the toponym for Monte Carlo.

Congratulations to the new parents!!! Be welcome little one, may you have a long and prosperous life... :baby: :baby: :baby:

Wow...a baby Casiraghi-Borromeo..how wonderful for the Princely family! I'm glad the little boy was born on Feb 28th and NOT Feb 29th...so he will always have a birthday!

I'll bet that kid will be gorgeous with those genes.;)

ETA: I'm hoping he will be called "Carlo"..an illustrious name for both the Borromeo and Grimaldi dynasties!

Last edited:
It seems like it's some sort of rule within the Casiraghi family to have sons first.

Congratulations to the couple! Cant wait to see pictures of the little boy.
Hope mother and baby are well.

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the new parents and the whole family! :flowers::flowers:

And our question was answered: Matilde posted a photo from Monaco, so the baby was born there!

So nice for the new parents! Everyone in Monaco is happy! Stefano Casiraghi would be so happy!
I bet their boy will become a very handsome man :p

Wow...a baby Casiraghi-Borromeo..how wonderful for the Princely family! I'm glad the little boy was born on Feb 28th and NOT Feb 29th...so he will always have a birthday!

I'll bet that kid will be gorgeous with those genes.;)

ETA: I'm hoping he will be called "Carlo"..an illustrious name for both the Borromeo and Grimaldi dynasties!

Hehe, I thought the same, luckily it's no leap year.

Congrats! :wub:

Hoping for a carlo also (even if I prefer the french version of the name -> Charles) or maybe a Giancarlo, I think the casiraghi's grandfather was named Giancarlo.

Hoping for a carlo also (even if I prefer the french version of the name -> Charles) or maybe a Giancarlo, I think the casiraghi's grandfather was named Giancarlo.

Well, according to Hola.com the baby will be called Felice ( uhm... ) :ermm:

Confirmado: Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo, padres de un niño

Confirmado: Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo, padres de un niño

¿Qué nombre han elegido Beatrice y Pierre para su primer hijo?

¿Qué nombre han elegido Beatrice y Pierre para su primer hijo?

Congratulations to happy parents.

What we can surely say is that the three Casiraghis surprised us each time, Sacha, India, Raphael, Felice.. Noone of these names was expected.

A second though... Imagine with one brother and two cousins how "the unique precious little princess" will always be growing India.

Well, in Italy Felice is a traditional and old-fashioned name, all but uncommon especially within the older generations

A brand new generation in Monaco ! Sasha, Raphael, Gabriella, Jacques, India and the new one !

Congratulations to new parents and grandparents!

CONGRATULATIONS to the best looking aristocratic couple out there (fait accompli their son is going to be gorgeous to boot). :cool:

ps: and what a boon for the Grimaldis & the Borromeos. (two thumbs up for Grandmama Princess Caroline). :heart:

:fireworks:

Last edited:
I also do prefer Felix to Felice but whatever.
For italian names, I like Amadeo, valentino and Amaury.

Does Felice mean "Happy" ?

Congrats anyway

Last edited:
Tbh it's the first time I have ever heard of the Italian version of Felix. But it fits somehow, I mean how can you not be lucky to be born to to these parents ;)

Felix comes from Latin, as well as Felice of course, and it means "happy".

Back
Top Bottom