A boy for Charlotte Casiraghi and Gad Elmaleh: Raphaël - December 17, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

julliette

Heir Presumptive
City
Lisbon
Country
Portugal
It's a boy!

Monaco Hebdo ‏@Monaco_Hebdo 2h
"La famille princière a un nouveau membre" dixit Nouvion au conseil national. Félicitations à #Charlotte Casiraghi et @gadelmaleh #Monaco

Axelle Truquet ‏@axtqt 2h
Charlotte Casiraghi maman d'un petit garçon. Annonce faite au Conseil National.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww! :flowers:
Best wishes to the baby and his parents!!!

I can imagine how relieved Charlotte must be...congratulations to she and Gad and the entire Princely Family! :p

^^ No idea. Those tweets were all I found

Delighted for them, I have already congratulated Gad on his twitter account (where he has written nothing about it)

Congratulatins! I wish to the new born full health, love and happiness!

Congratulations for Charlotte and Gad. :heart1:

They are, of course,very happy,especially it is a boy.

I would have never guessed that Charlotte and Tatiana would become mothers before Charlene

Is it was yesterday, december 17th, it was my son 's birthday!

A little Christmas Angel, how wonderful.
Congratulations to the couple!
Bye Bine

Congratulations to Charlotte and Gad! May the child live a long and happy life.

Félicitacions pour nouveau parents et leur petit garçon :baby::wine::heart2::star::fireworks::flowers:
Congratulations for the whole princely family!!
I wish princess Charlène having a baby too..

A few minutes ago Hola.com was reporting that the baby is named Raphael but the news is not on the site anymore, maybe it was a false report, either way I actually like the name.

Congratulations to Charlotte on the birth of her son.

A few minutes ago Hola.com was reporting that the baby is named Raphael but the news is not on the site anymore, maybe it was a false report, either way I actually like the name.

Oh, i agree, that would be a lovely name... hope they were right but only published it too soon..

Happy news!

The name is on the homepage of Hola, but not in the article itself

I too like the name Raphael.
We'll have to wait and see if we'll get any confirmation on the name, maybe via Gad's twitter or via a new bracelet for grandmother Caroline...

I read the wonderful news this morning! What a beautiful name! So the press guesed the gender but not the name! I didn't expect the name Stefano, too obvious. After all the speculations I'm glad they had privacy and no paparazzi at the hospital! Welcome Raphael Elmaleh! I just love how it sounds in French <3

Le palais princier a confirmé l'heureux évènement vers midi avec un communiqué plein d'humeur. "Charlotte Casiraghi et Gad Elmaleh ont la joie de vous faire part de la naissance de leur fils, Raphaël, né à Monaco, le 17 décembre 2013. Les grands-mères se portent bien."

From Laurent Nouvion, member of the National Council http
://www.varmatin.com/var/charlotte-casiraghi-et-gad-elmaleh-parents-dun-petit-raphael.1518647.html

Congrats to them! Hope both parents and son are happy!! :flowers:

I prefer Stefano than Raphael! Maybe Stefano is in the second-third name of the child (in case he'll be given more than one names). Anyway, the person is who makes the name beautiful and not vice versa :previous:

Well Stefano in Italian sounds pretty good but I don't like how foreigners pronounce it! Its Stèfano(Like for Stephanie) with the accent on the "e". :)

Congratulations to Charlotte and Gad :flowers:

The ending -ël in Raphaël gets a little mooshed together with the beginning El- of Elmaleh, but lovely name nonetheless.

A little Christmas Angel, how wonderful.
Congratulations to the couple!
Bye Bine

And even the name of an archangel :angel::angel::angel: just perfect, what a lovely pronounciation in the name!
I love it!
BYe Bine

Raphaël is a really nice choice for baby boy!!
This name is so beautiful... :whistling:

At last!!! I´ve just read the good news... Congratulations to both parents and P. Caroline. And what to say about the baby's name??? It's beautiful and totally unexpected. May the three of them be very, very happy...
:baby: :baby: :baby:

The comunicado from the palace ( with an humoristic note regardind the grandmothers...:lol: )

El comunicado oficial de Palacio: 'Las abuelas se encuentran bien'

http://El comunicado oficial de Palacio: 'Las abuelas se encuentran bien'

:champagne: :monacoflag: :champagne:

Paris Match

Royal Blog - Monaco. Charlotte et Gad dévoilent le prénom du bébé - Paris Match

Voici

Charlotte Casiraghi et Gad Elmaleh*: leur fils est né ! - Voici

http://Charlotte Casiraghi et Gad Elmaleh : leur fils est né !

Semana

Carlota Casiraghi, mamá de un niño

http://El hijo de Carlota Casiraghi y Gad Elmaleh se llama Raphaël

Back
Top Bottom