The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka View Post
Currently, she is the Clos St.Pierre .. the residence of Caroline in Monaco. There is well protected ... there is no better place.

How can you tell Priyanka? Have you seen any graphic documents? Are there any recent photos of Charlotte at Clos Saint Pierre????

Old 01-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Nobility

I'm Italian and I have a few friends in the Principality.. everyone knows. Officially, the inhabitants do not expose themselves and protect the privacy .. but unofficially it. The Principality is very small. The good news flywheel. The people love the Royal Family of Monaco

Old 01-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Since the relationship Gad/Charlotte started, it was not very clear where they were living!
At thd time of Alex, it was simple, Charlotte was living in London. But with Gad it was more complicated, they were spotting together travelling, but personally i did not have the impression that they have an unique and stable point of commun life. Gad spent a long period touring, Charlotte spent half of her pregnancy alone, and now she is in Monaco. All this rises a normal question for me:Where is the family going to live as from now?
Old 01-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I'm Italian and I have a few friends in the Principality.. everyone knows. Officially, the inhabitants do not expose themselves and protect the privacy .. but unofficially it. The Principality is very small. The good news flywheel. The people love the Royal Family of Monaco
Oh...Ok... Thank you Priyanka!!!
Old 01-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

You are very precious in this board Priyanka !!!!
Old 01-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Nobility

I think Clos St.Pierre is a temporary choice for her that allows her to be well protected .. Even the last months of pregnancy were spent them
Old 01-11-2014, 04:56 AM
Nobility

Charlotte Casiraghi mamma: Gad Elmaleh torna a lavorare | melty.it

Gad Elmaleh returns to work
Old 01-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Commoner

Quote:
does any one know what did gad was italking about in the video????
Old 01-11-2014, 05:26 PM
Aristocracy

About school. that it is generally bad and boring and we would like to learn about something else than another dates (history) and do some stupid tasks (physics). And in school there is always PROBLEM to solve, later at work- the same! It was funny, really. even for me as foreigner ;-)
Old 01-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Heir Apparent

I did not especially appreciated his sense of humour, "too easy and clichee" text, but he is acting well.
He is more handsome while moving than in pics, and thanks God without his eternal baseball hat.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I did not especially appreciated his sense of humour, "too easy and clichee" text, but he is acting well.
He is more handsome while moving than in pics, and thanks God without his eternal baseball hat.

The baseball cap is a disease that has infected all of America. Maybe he caught it from us.

Tags
birth, charlotte casiraghi, gad elmaleh