A boy for Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo - March 21, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really celebrating. Very nice Alex was there too.

Aw everyone looks so happy. Great pictures and yes very surprised to see Alex but I guess they are in the same circle of friends.

God, what do they look like drinking and smoking in the street like that. I don't care what the occasion is it looks so common. When my own two kids were born none of my family would have dreamed of hanging around the hospital doing that. To think that if Charlene dosn't have a child this is what will be taking over Monaco.

Last edited:
God, what do they look like drinking and smoking in the street like that. I don't care what the occasion is it looks so common. When my own two kids were born none of my family would have dreamed of hanging around the hospital doing that. To think that if Charlene didn't have a child this is what will be taking over Monaco.

Well, the Monegasque Princely Family isn't very good at looks regal.

God, what do they look like drinking and smoking in the street like that. I don't care what the occasion is it looks so common. When my own two kids were born none of my family would have dreamed of hanging around the hospital doing that. To think that if Charlene didn't have a child this is what will be taking over Monaco.

Overreacting much?

They're just typical Mediterraneans, lol

Agree with you, Angela, very tacky indeed. And the picture of Charlotte...oh no!!

Extending my belated CONGRATULATIONS TO ANDREA & TATIANA AND THEIR RESPECTIVE FAMILIES!!!! :fireworks::happyeaster:

And thanks for posting the pics, they all look so very happy, and should be ~ another little one added to the family ~ ahhhh.... :flowers:

I see nothing wrong with the pics. Just a bunch of people happy with the arrival of a new baby.
What's so bad with Charlotte's pic? A girl sits on the floor to smoke a cigarette. Happens all the time.
One of them brought a bottle of champagne and they are sharing it amongst them. I see no one drunk and or even close to that. Pierre is smoking a cigar like many people do. They all seem happy.
And of course, they are doing it outside the hospital since drinking and smoking are forbiden inside. Also, better to make noise outside than inside.
They don't look regal but they are in their private time in a family ocasion and maybe didn't even know they were being photographed.
They don't look regal but they don't look bad too, IMO. Just a bunch of normal people.

^^Bless this post!

Why are people so judgmental anyway? It only makes them look bad...

I was glad to see them all looking so happy! Why must you see the negative in it?

^^Bless this post!

Why are people so judgmental anyway? It only makes them look bad...

I was glad to see them all looking so happy! Why must you see the negative in it?

The fact is that they represent a country, we not.

Well,Monaco is'nt an uptight country and Andrea although third in line to the throne bears no title and is a private individual and this is'nt an official reresentation of their country.They are young,they are rich and they can do whatever they want.We don't pay any tax to maintain them and they don't owe us anything.As one poster had said, this is a very mediterranean way of celebrating a happy and joyful event.This family has suffered enough and they have everyright to be gay.

Last edited:
They don't represent anyone yet (if ever). They aren't even in the princely family. They are just trying to live their lives.

They're so close to Throne that they could behave better than that.

I doubt we'll see any member of the British Royal Family drinking champagne or smoking at street after the Duchess of Cambridge's gives birth.

The entire Monegasque Princely Family didn't know how to behave properly. Maybe Princess Caroline is the only exception

I highly doubt we'd ever see Charles and Camilla drinking outside.The British royal family are more formal and dignified..the Casiraghis are young and living their own lives away from the burden of official engagements in Monaco..reason why Andrea and Tatiana don't even live there.

It would be ok, if it wouldn't be in fact illegal to drink in the public place without an alcohol license in the UK. And outside of Hospital does qualify as public space without the alcohol license.:)

As far as I know,it's only illegal to drink on the public transportation in London.Is it even relevant? Andrea and Tatiana are at home with their baby now..they have'nt been locked behind the bars for drunken revelries.I wonder why such a happy event is such a cause of bitterness for some? *rhetorical question*..for once these pics are'nt of a funeral,a divorce or a separation.:whistling:

They all look so happy and its great to see natural exuberance. This family are not going round thinking "one day I'll be king" thoughts - they are thinking," healthy baby, mum doing well, new father - that's great".

Royals dont spend 24/7 thinking "I am royal" IMO. And this lot probably dont even think about it at all.

They're so close to Throne that they could behave better than that.

I doubt we'll see any member of the British Royal Family drinking champagne or smoking at street after the Duchess of Cambridge's gives birth.

The entire Monegasque Princely Family didn't know how to behave properly. Maybe Princess Caroline is the only exception

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that you compare those two families, you and I both know that the BRF and the Casiraghis are completely different.

Also, I think this whole argument is uptight and stupid. Is it really so wrong to celebrate the birth of your first son/grandson/nephew by drinking champagne (or whatever), smoking cigars and being happy? I think it's nice to see that they're enjoying themselves, and that baby Sasha's (or whatever that boys name is) arrival brings so much joy to the family. But maybe that's just me.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that you compare those two families, you and I both know that the BRF and the Casiraghis are completely different.

Also, I think this whole argument is uptight and stupid. Is it really so wrong to celebrate the birth of your first son/grandson/nephew by drinking champagne (or whatever), smoking cigars and being happy? I think it's nice to see that they're enjoying themselves, and that baby Sasha's (or whatever that boys name is) arrival brings so much joy to the family. But maybe that's just me.

Do you really think it's normal go to the street and drink champagne and smoke?

Well it is certainly not abnormal, especially if one is in a place where drinking champagne and smoking is not allowed inside.

That's what we did when my niece was born, and I don't see what's wrong with it. To the best of my knowledge, you're not allowed to smoke at any public hospital here in Denmark, so it's actually perfectly normal to go outside and get a smoke. I'm not sure it's allowed to drink on the hospitals here either, so I'd also say that it's perfectly normal to go outside and drink your champagne when you're already out there smoking. Celebrating the birth of a child by toasting in champagne is an old tradition, and so is smoking cigars.

Ive known a celebratory drink in hospitals - and also the prescriptive bottle of Guinness as its "good for you "

Ive known a celebratory drink in hospitals - and also the prescriptive bottle of Guinness as its "good for you "

Whatever the nurses don't see won't hurt them :whistling:, however if you want to enjoy your drink with a smoke you will have to go outside.

OVER THE MOON FOR THEM!!!!:ROFLMAO: I think everyone should let them be happy, forget the pictures. Everyone celebrates their own way - many people have a cigar, or do shots/have a drink to celebrate; and, yes, Andrea looks soooo tired!! I'm sure he's as scared as Tatiana is - I mean, I think they are the first in their group to have a child, so there is new pressure on them. They'll have help, but will also learn a lot as things move along - so happy for them!! I can't wait to see official pictures of their son, as well as family pictures of all of them. So GREAT!!

Whatever the nurses don't see won't hurt them :whistling:, however if you want to enjoy your drink with a smoke you will have to go outside.

Absolutely! but a little tipple is allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing charlotte sitting on a filthy street and the cigarette ugh! Happy for the healthy baby.
Do they normally live in London or just live all over?

In New Orleans, where I'm from, it's certainly normal and no one would think twice about it.

The first time I saw people walking along drinking I looked twice but after 5 visits (one of my all time favourite cities in the world) I see it as part of the local culture - not for me to judge. I wouldn't do this a home but in NOLA - why not?

People on here are sometimes too judgemental. I say go with the culture, lighten up and be open minded. these pictures are a celebration. Enjoy their happiness!

The Grimaldis record on governing speaks for itself. Monaco has the highest standard of living in the world. The Windsors are just figureheads.The UK, like the US, is a mess. Celebrating a new baby is nothing compared to inviting 20 strangers into your hotel room and playing nude pool.

NOVAGENTE.pt:. Real : Tatiana e Andrea Casiraghi:primeira consulta de Sacha

This article of portuguese magazine Nova Gente has pic of Tatiana and Andrea leaving the hospital this wednesday after an appoitment with the doctor. They also refer the fact that Portland is close to Notting Hill, where the couple must have an house. Notting Hill was also the place where the baby shower (we saw a pic from instagram) took place and is also where Muzungu Sisters is located

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom