A boy for Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo - March 21, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxence is still my favorite choice though, with Max for short. It was one of Rainier's middle names. Max is light and cute for a baby/child, but he can go by Maxence as a man (or Prince).

That would be such a lovely name; Maxence Casiraghi has a nice ring to it.

Congratulations to the couple! :monacoflag: :baby:

It would be a lovely tribute to Andrea's father if the baby had Stefano amongst his names. I like the name Louis- so here's what I think the baby might be called: Louis Stefano Julio Andrea or Stefano Louis Andrea Julio. Julio would also be a nice tribute to Tatiana's father; Louis could be after Prince Louis I or Louis II. On Wikipedia's list of rulers of Monaco page, it says that there has been a Sovereign Prince called Florestan. I really like that name, and these names sound nice: Florestan Andrea Stefano Charles. :)

Last edited:
Giancarlo in English, I believe, is JohnCharles. John was Grace's brother, nicknamed Jack. Maybe her father too, I forget if that is so. Giancarlo is a very nice sounding name.

Congratulations to the young couple!
:clap:
Fantastic news, I am happy that Tatiana has given birth to a healthy boy, I am sure she will be a great mother and have a lot of support from her family & friends.

Wonder what they will name their boy-it is going to be something unique and off the beaten track I am sure,so I could never guess how they name him-but hopefully it will be a pretty name!
:baby:

For the history geeks among us here is a list of historic events on March 21st just as well as famous births and deaths:
March 21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great to hear the baby arrived and all went well!

Wonderful news. It's goin to be a gorgeous baby, of course. I wouldn't be surprised to find a Marco, Rainier, Stefano, Julio, Albert or Pierre in the name as they're a pretty close bunch.

:heart::heart: Congratulations ! :heart::heart:

At least a new generation is born now to Monaco - whatever happens with Albert & Charlene and possible children (or not), at least the succession is saved.
BYe Bine

Congratulations to Andrea & Tatiana! I eagerly await the name and hopefully a photo or two for this sure to be beautiful child. :)

The next generation is coming-up!:D How wonderful:flowers::flowers::ROFLMAO:

Finally! When I saw pictures of Tatiana in december, I was right she was about to gave birth, since her belly was enormous. So I imagine that this baby boy is very big! :) Congratulations to the parents and their families! Some of the forum members remember Stefano, but Grace and Rainier would be great-grandparents now. I just imagine how proud Grace would be.

Congratulations to the family.

Congratulations to the couple. Cant wait to see photos.

My top choice:

Stefano Rainier Julio Giancarlo

or if he is the next prince of Monaco which is a high chance:

Louis Stefano Julio Rainier

Last edited:
Congratulations to the couple and to the family.

As much as I would like for them to choose one of those family names I don't think they'll opt for it but rather an 'original' name.

Congrats to the parents on their new arrival. Curious to hear the name. Princess Caroline must be on clouds nine.

Pardon my ignorance on this topic, but is this baby illegitimate? If so, could he inherit the throne of Monaco? Would his parents' marriage at a later date make him legitimate? Not sure how this all works with the Roman Catholic Church.

Congrats to the family in any case.

Pardon my ignorance on this topic, but is this baby illegitimate? If so, could he inherit the throne of Monaco? Would his parents' marriage at a later date make him legitimate? Not sure how this all works with the Roman Catholic Church.

Congrats to the family in any case.

His parents marriage would make him legitimate, currently he is illegitimate. Same goes for if Albert were to marry one of the mother's of his three children, he would have a legitimate heir.

His parents marriage would make him legitimate, currently he is illegitimate. Same goes for if Albert were to marry one of the mother's of his three children, he would have a legitimate heir.

Albert only has two children (that he aknowledges) :flowers:

I wonder why so much secrecy for the happy fact of birth, for the place of birth, for the name of their son.
I remember when Caroline gave birth to her children, there was immediate announcement of the birth and of the name.

Albert only has two children (that he aknowledges) :flowers:

I lost count, quite easy I guess ;)

:previous:
He also has a perfectly legitimate heir - his older sister.

In regards to his children, he does not have an heir. I'm also pretty sure that Andrea would do anything to avoid the throne if he could. I know I wouldn't want him anywhere near it.

I wonder why so much secrecy for the happy fact of birth, for the place of birth, for the name of their son.
I remember when Caroline gave birth to her children, there was immediate announcement of the birth and of the name.

Why? Because they can. They are not obligated to tell us anything if they should wish it. Caroline was an active member of the royal household and held a title. Andrea does not.

I lost count, quite easy I guess ;)

In regards to his children, he does not have an heir. I'm also pretty sure that Andrea would do anything to avoid the throne if he could. I know I wouldn't want him anywhere near it.

Why? Because they can. They are not obligated to tell us anything if they should wish it. Caroline was an active member of the royal household and held a title. Andrea does not.

Instead of it, they gave a lot of publicity to their engagement. I think they "use" the medias when they want it.

There is not such thing as illegitimate children in France. All children are legitimate for the law whether their parents are married or not.

They need to get married in order to give him succesion rights but not to make him legitimate.

About the catholic church, yes, once the parents get married the children become legitimate, it doesn't matter if they were born before the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom