221 Reasons to Adore the Casiraghi Trio

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
41) They live in arguably the world's most fashionable and glamorous cities--Paris, London, Milan and New York.

42) It doesn't matter where they are in the world, when it's Christmas, they always come home and spend time with family.

43) I suspect Paris Hilton (remember her?) dreams of becoming Charlotte. Or marrying her any of her brothers.:lol:

44) I suspect they give Chanel to the Salvation Army.:D

45. They've inherited the best physical features from both of their parents :)

46.) We rarely see them falling out of nightclubs (ie: Wills and Harry), but see them at art galleries and dinner parties instead

30 ) We watched them grow...
31 ) They all were ugly babies... who grew up to be gorgeous young people
32 ) We watched them cry and laugh and play and goto school... they belong to all of us

OOHHPPSS!!!!!SORRY...
47 ) we watched them grow..
48 ) They all were ugly babies... who grew up to be gorgeous young people
49 ) We watched them cry and laugh and play and go to school... they belong to all of us
50 ) They're the rimendes of a fairy tale love. AH! Now the numbering is right!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OOHHPPSS!!!!!SORRY...
47 ) we watched them grow..
48 ) They all were ugly babies... who grew up to be gorgeous young people!

Ugly babies? Have you seen pics? they were the most beautiful babies i have ever seen.

Yes rosana i did! They were bold and not at all glamorous ( at least, not in their early months or as newly borns ). But then again there are so many babies who look terrible at birth and then start blossoming about 4 / 5 months old... And look, who cares how they started, when they ended up to be so beautiful?

51) Because Charlotte is most enchantingly elfin creature ever (except my Audrey!)

52. they are beautiful people who breathe and live in different frequency

34) Who looks hotter in RayBans than a Casiraghi?:p

53) Unlike kids now who're into wayfarers because it's a trend, the wayfarers never went out of fashion for the Casiraghis. :cool:

54) Charlotte reads philosophy books while soaking in the Mediterranean sun aboard their yacht.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom