221 Reasons to Adore the Casiraghi Trio

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CasiraghiTrio

Heir Apparent , TRF Author, Royal Blogger
City
Burbank
Country
United States
Picture source: Deadline Press
14xkklc.jpg

Come on, what do you think? Can you think of 221 reasons? Let's start counting....

1) They are beautiful
2) They are funny
3) They each combine a wealth of talents
4) Charlotte is brilliant
5) Andrea is such a loveable hippie guy
6) Pierre, that little devil!

.........????;)

7) They're mysterious and we never seem to know exactly what they are doing (eg. school -wise or career wise) but it keeps us wanting to know more lol.

8) Charlotte is a good example that even if you have money and are a socialite you don't have to act crazy *cough*ParisHilton*cough*

(a bit more on kaydura's mysterious allusion)

9) Not only do they keep us guessing about school, boy oh boy, do they keep us guessing about their romantic involvements! The press touts the horn for Pierre and Tina, then Tina is forgotten and we have all these pics of drunk Pierre and Olympia in tuscany! We can't keep up with them! They're so cool and crazy and clever; we never know what's up until it's over! :rolleyes:

10) They always look great in pictures.:rolleyes: I never get tired of looking pictures of them, especially the ones that you all post on these forums.;)

11) Charlotte is so herself.....she is just so you...not Paris ;)

12)they have a great relationship with each other and their family

grim_lady said:
8) Charlotte is a good example that even if you have money and are a socialite you don't have to act crazy *cough*ParisHilton*cough*

EXACTLY :D

She is the perfect example that you can be pretty, classy, rich, famous, and well living, without being..... PARIS

13)They love kids....just see them with Alexandra

Veroka said:
10) They always look great in pictures.:rolleyes: I never get tired of looking pictures of them, especially the ones that you all post on these forums.;)
I couldn't agree more Veroka!:) :)
14)Charlotte and Andrea despite being so young have such strong and serious relationships with Felix and Tatiana!!
Starting this thread was a great idea CasiraghiTrio!

Last edited:
15) They are Stefano's never ending gift to Caroline.

16) They have a great and loving relationship with their maman, and they're not afraid to show it!

LOVE THIS IDEA CASIRAGHITRIO!

Ani

Last edited:
17) They put the "ina" (or the "pash" or something!) in Pashmina! (You must especially appreciate Pierre's Arabian Nights style of wearing one.):p The PA-Zazz in Pashmina? eek, doesn't really work, does it? Well, you know what I mean, I guess!

It's good to know a few of you really love this thread. I didn't think it would "take" so I almost didn't do it, but I'm glad I did after seeing your great inputs. I think we might come up with 221 funny and unique reasons.

18) Pierre's curls are growing back! YAY!

julianneneville said:
15) They are Stefano's never ending gift to Caroline.

Aww! How sweet :)

19) They are the coolest blue bloods around!

20) They aren't prim and polite like *some* young royals. They express how they feel like good little Italians. Andrea flips off the paparazzi and Charlotte and Pierre yell at them. They don't act all goody-two-shoes.

22) Pierre knows how to show a girl a good time (for a time anyway, until he comes to the next in line!)

23) Andy knows how to make his girl feel like a queen

24) Charlotte knows how to dazzle the world with her Stefano smile (the gap in her teeth!):p

The boys could make any girl do a 'Pretty Women Makeover'

#25 from runaway princess (thanks!)

runaway princess said:
The boys could make any girl do a 'Pretty Women Makeover'

26) They give us lots of entertainment (i.e. Andrea showing us his lovely buttocks; Pierre falling down drunk because his girlfriend decided to jump on his back and give us Way-Too-Much-View)

27) Andrea does silly things like wear Converse All Star sneakers with a tuxedo to a formal and fancy dinner party at Maxim's of Paris!!

28) Sometimes Charlotte does a bit of her own quirky type of thing like wearing a watch on both wrists or carrying a pop-star handbag.

29) They are almost always laughing in pictures, especially candid ones, which shows that they are, for the most part, happy people. Some celebs and royals always look so sullen, but the Casiraghis smile their merry ways through life and it's a beautiful thing to see!

30)Their grandmother was the unique Grace Kelly.
31)One day one of them will rule MONACO!

32) They are the unique's Caroline's children !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33) They're the hottest half-Monegasque, half-Italian people in the world!

I don't know, all I could come up with, but it's true nonetheless.

Ani

34) Who looks hotter in RayBans than a Casiraghi?:p

35) Pierre looks gorgeous when he wears glasses :wub:

36) Pierre looks gorgeous when he doesn't wear glasses :D

I know this thread is really old, but we've got to get to 221. . .

Glistening Seas

:D:ohmy::D does anyone neeed a reassson?! Would because they are cute and cuddly do???! hee! what's not to love ! Personally, i don't know how we are going to get to 221 but surely it won't be that hard anyway! Perhaps something more specific than cute and cuddly is in order here; however, it's a good place to start. Guess we will just have to take out the note book and start to list reason!!! :D:turkey::candycane::wreath:

They love each other, their extended family (Ernst Sr and Jr, Christian, included), and their significant others - the treat each other with respect,:flowers: and show it publically (not competing with each other) - they are a close family.:rolleyes:

38) Because they seem very laid back. None of them seem to put much effort in combing their hair lol, charlotte barely wears makeup when she goes to an event. And they wear a lot of casual clothes and not worry too much about being fashonistas.

39) desspite not caring about their aparience and looking like they didn't shower sometimes, all of them look drop dead gorgeous in their every day lives. more so than any celebrity going to the oscars

40) Because they let Karl Lagerfeld ride on their private jet. :D

I won´t get into the counting, and i actually don´t adore them. I just want to say i have followed their lives since Charlotte was born. I first saw a picture of Caroline when she had a crash car, nothing serious, very near where Grace had died, several days after giving birth to Charlotte, and from then on i am interested in Caroline´s life and therefor her kids. I have seen them grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom