William, Harry, their Girlfriends and the Press

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,everybody!
On TV at the morning today said that Harry has got relationship with Paris Hilton?
What do you think about that? I heard that he is still with Chelsey Davy!
If he has relation with Paris it will be the worst thing he can do-but I think it's only rumours!Let's hope it's true!

It was before when Paris Hilton was in Britain to promote her show that she kept on talking about Harry in British press. She had said that they had planned to meet but he cancelled it. I strongly doubt Harry would want Paris Hilton as partner especially since he's been trying hard to get back together with Chelsy the past couple of months and from what I understand it they are taking it slow and keeping it low-key because Chelsy didn't like the public life.

Harry and Paris Hilton as a couple seems just as far away as Harry and myself as a couple :lol:

I don't want to have prejudice for her,but she seems like her personality is near to Paris...sorry,if I'm wrong!

Just because she is out-going doesn't mean she wants paparazzi to follow her every move and have articles about her in the tabloids.

Sunshine_93 remember that Chelsy is 24 years old so that she goes out to clubs and partying is, at least to me, natural for a person in her age. Chelsy is studying a post-graduate course in law and will soon take up a job at a law firm in London. I don't see any resemblance with Chelsy and Paris Hilton.

Yes,Dani,maybe...she is normal of course and my brother go to clubs and disco.But perhaps she is not so bad how I thought till now.And congratulations for her-this job isn't so easy and in fact I don't know much about Chelsy.I told only what I see,and maybe I'm wrong!

I don't want to have prejudice for her,but she seems like her personality is near to Paris...sorry,if I'm wrong!
Yikes! :shock: Paris "Legend in her own lunchtime" Hilton??? :argh:

Chelsy knows how to dress, is comfortable "in her own skin", seems to have nice manners and an innate self-confidence. :cool:

Not to be mistaken in any way shape or form with Paris of the totally tasteless handkerchief sized dresses and a (public) list of lovers longer than the skirts of said dresses! :nonono:

And as for the sex tape, well let's just not go there at all. :sick:

I am in now way any Paris Hilton fan but I think the thing with Paris is she plays a role, she doesn't mind if people laught at her as long as they give her attention because that's how she earn her money, by being seen. Chelsy the other hand is herself, not trying to be anything she isn't. I like Chelsy for that. The press hasn't been the nicest toward her in the past but she doesn't seem to care, she continues to live her life as she wants too.

Could you imagine the horror if Paris Hilton was Harry's girlfriend. I was so offended when Paris said that the sex-tape ruined her chances of being today's Princess Diana!!

:previous: Somehow I think that Harry would find himself transferred to the nether regions of Outer Mongolia until he had come to his senses . . . . . :lol: :ROFLMAO: :D

The image of "Paris" sharing the same dinner table as the Queen . . . .:beamup:

I'd send him there myself :lol:

The Queen saying something and Paris answering with "That's hot." No she should stay far away from the British royals, in fact any royals

Paris shouldn't be near the royals-I think that girls like her just use the men for money,fame and so on.I don't wish nobody have a girlfriend like Paris Hilton!:ohmy:

Hello,everybody!
On TV at the morning today said that Harry has got relationship with Paris Hilton?
What do you think about that? I heard that he is still with Chelsey Davy!
If he has relation with Paris it will be the worst thing he can do-but I think it's only rumours!Let's hope it's true!

I doubt very much that the relationship is true, just rumours. Chelsy is nothing like Paris in my personal opinion. For one Chelsy is doing something constructive with her life, paris isn't.
In the out-going manor they are the same but then they are also the same as the princes, Kate and many other socialites. :flowers:

He's in Botswana?
Looks like fun, a nice party to attend. :)

:previous: Fortunately for us (and poor Harry's sanity) Paris has a short attention span and having failed to pull off one single meeting with Harry or any other royal of any taste, has lowered her sights to non royals and is burning up her own money "on the hunt"! :deadhorse:

Well she did meet William at a nightclub in London but had her eyes for Harry and thank God he didn't show any interest in this so called "celebrity." But she used Harry for own publicity as she talked about him when she had a show to promote in Britain. Would guess that turned Harry off, being used for own winning

I don't think that Chelsy is right for Harry but I hardly categorize her in the Paris Hilton category.

Chelsy is a bright young woman (with a legit and some would say honest career) who is not an media attention seeker. In fact, if I had to guess, I would think that in addition to Harry's career the media played a BIG role in their break up.

And not to slam Paris Hilton (who I don't like) but you have to respect (somewhat at least) that she made her name into a brand name. If she has sound financial advice (in addition to what she will inheirit) she will NEVER have to work again.

Honestly, I think she mentioned Harry's name because the tick tock of her 15 minutes is up.

Very RARELY do you hear the name Paris Hilton in the US tabloids today. She has been replaced by the new names such as Kardashian.

You are so right. What is Paris actually doing these days?

But I disagree that Chelsy wouldn't be right for Harry. They have dated for five years so I assume it's real what they have. But at the same time they have broken up twice now (that we know). I think Chelsy might have expected too much when she moved to Britain, that Harry would be with her every weekend or so. Didn't she break up the first time just a few weeks after she moved to Leeds?

I don't think Chelsy is right for Harry because I don't think she is ready for the restrictions that a royal life would bring.

If you love Harry, and I do believe they care for each other. You have to love it all.
You have to be ready to give up your law career, and get ready for every aspect of your life being dissected in the media: her career, her thoughts, her family (not sure her father is ready for that), her clothes, etc.

Its not easy being a royal wife.

Someone once told me (not in relating to a royal marriage) that dating is the fun part of a relationship. Falling in love, getting to know each other - the pluses and the minuses. If they can't handle this, how are they going to do with a marriage. Marriage is about compromise and while I don't know if they are both mature for that. Royal life is something you can't compromise on.

IMO they both realized that their individual careers were going to take most of their time and energy for the immediate future, a year, perhaps more. It shows a degree of maturity that they have both knuckled down and have already achieved a degree of sucess that would have been difficult if they had been blinded by the glare of media flashes. :ermm:

Did they really break up or did they just take a deliberate hiatus? Time will tell I guess. :whistling:

I think you almost made me change my mind Zonk. I agree with you that she will have to give up alot and maybe she doesn't want to in a near future. But if it's law she wants to work with it could work in some way even if she was a royal wife. I guess The Prince's trust needs lawyers... Close to the father-in-law and all :lol:

Despite what many think, I don't think that certain royals should have jobs. And that includes the wife of the 3rd in line to the British throne. She would always have to be concerned that taking a stand is in conflict with the British government. Its not worth the headache. She can't represent child rapists, murderers, etc. If she takes civil cases she could be accused using her royal connections for gain. Its a no win situation.

Minor royals like Freddie, Helen, Rose, etc. Yes.

And yes, I agree with MARG that it looks like they both realized that they need to concentrate on their respective careers. But here is a question, that I often ask my friends who break up and then get back together: Has the issue that led to your break up been diminished or resolved? Or who is willing to make the ultimate sacrifice and get over their particular issue.

Fact is: Harry is in the service. Yes, tons of men in the service are married but regular joes have problems because of their service committments (and just as many couples don't have any problems). Some issues can be: He is never there. I have only seen him once in six months. He went to war and this has affected our marriage i.e. depression, etc. Add into the mix Harry's royal committments (which will grow as the Queen, the DoE, and his aunts and uncles age) will grow. Chesly will have to give up a lot. If she is ready to do that they they will go further if not, this is a last stop at making it work IMO.

Last edited:
Could you imagine the horror if Paris Hilton was Harry's girlfriend. I was so offended when Paris said that the sex-tape ruined her chances of being today's Princess Diana!!

:ermm:...Not to mention that little stint in prison.

:eek: Shoulder pads! Please don't tell me they're back in fashion.

Still, Chelsey always looks just perfect and the dress is pretty nice for the price.:)

:previous: They're Back!!!! Yes indeed, rummage though the backs of your mother's wardrobes and pull out all those "Lynda/Crystal", "Joan/Alexis" numbers your mum just couldn't bear to part with. Now all you have to look out for is narrow doorways! :blush:

On a lighter note, I think using the word "shock" regarding Chelsy's economic choice of clothes is really reaching for a story, any story! :photo:

PRINCE Harry’s girlfriend Chelsy Davy has been left in the cold by Prince William’s love Kate Middleton, claim her furious friends.

Chelsy, 24, has been amazed at the warm welcome she’s received from Harry’s pals and relatives since the couple rekindled their romance

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: In the dog house

The Daily Star really is at the bottom of the pond, IMO. As if any of either girls friends would talk to this former News of the World reporter, who was the reporter jailed.:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom