The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-04-2010, 08:24 PM

Hello Magazine apologized to Prince William for publishing those CCTV shots of him shopping with Kate some time ago.

Quote:
Hello Magazine has issued an apology to Prince William as follows:

"HRH PRINCE WILLIAM: AN APOLOGY

We apologise to Prince William for publishing various CCTV photographs taken of him whilst he was shopping in North Wales. We regret this breach of his privacy and have made a donation to Centrepoint by way of recompense"

The apology was published in Hello Magazine on 27 July 2010.

Harbottle & Lewis acted for Prince William.
- ENDS -
29/07/10
http://www.harbottle.com/hnl/pages/a...w_hnl/7158.php

I'm glad to see this because those CCTV shots could've shown Kate's credit card number, which any thief could use.

Old 08-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Heir Apparent

William and Kate at the cover of Hellomagazine:

http://multimedia.hellomagazine.com/...o-1138-200.jpg

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:19 AM
Courtier

Prince William and Kate Middleton Calling off... | Gather

This link says they have split again .......either a slow news day or it's over?????
Old 08-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Nobility

Lets not believe everything we read, as you say "slow news day". One "celebrity" magazine says they will may next July. Amazing that they can be so certain about these things . No engagement as yet and a wedding date! Forgive me for being old fashioned but I had always thought that the engagement announcement had to come first!!
Old 08-25-2010, 01:18 PM
Courtier

Yes, Lady of Hay... looks like it has been a slow news year...with these two, we need something new to talk about!!!!!!!!! Have any Ideas????????
Old 08-25-2010, 01:21 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post

This link says they have split again .......either a slow news day or it's over?????
From the article: According to Showbiz Spy, “Kate is now being warned by royal courtiers that she must be prepared for William to follow in his philandering father’s footsteps — and take a mistress. ‘It won’t be IF he does, my dear- It will be WHEN he does — and then you must simply turn a blind eye.’

Oh geezh... This has got to be the most unbelievable piece of rubbish I've heard in a very long time. Showbiz Spy privvy to counsel by royal courtiers? I think not.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:25 PM
Nobility

Given that advice from "courtiers " , if I was Kate I would run and not stop until I was sure I was well out of the way!!
Old 08-25-2010, 04:18 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

When the telegraph prints the story and Clarence confirms it, i'll believe it.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:11 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post

I vote for SLOW NEWS DAY.

I don't believe there is even a wedding to "call off"...I doubt that a decision has been made to marry yet!
Old 08-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Serene Highness

From Globe
Prince William and Kate Middleton Split Amid Cheating Claims ?
Prince William and Kate Middleton Split Amid Cheating Claims ? - Windows Live
Old 08-27-2010, 01:47 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I don't see anything in this article that sounds like anything remotely to truth.

In fact, I'd be willing to bet that the quote from the courtiers about having a mistress is not remotely connected to Kate... it seems that I've read it before somewhere, possibly in relation to Diana before she married Charles?

Somehow William cheating openly and blatantly just does not sit right with me. I think its out of his character.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:18 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Kate Middleton and Prince William 'set for wedding in August' | Mail Online

now its back to they are getting married. the papers seem confused, cant decide whether its split or marriage maybe the truth is still inbetween.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Serene Highness

They really don't know. "Are they getting married or Aren't they?" Only Kate Middleton and Prince William know for sure. This sells papers but at some point people are going to get tired of it. No one will believe anything any papers says, since what they have said has either proven to be false or inaccurate. I'm to the point now where I just ignore it. Only when it is official from the palace will I believe it.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Administrator

One day they are broken up and now a new date (AGAIN!) has been picked.

She has waited patiently for more than seven years for Prince William to pop the question. But could Kate Middleton's long apprenticeship as a royal bride be finally coming to an end?
According to well-placed sources, royal aides have made 'discreet overtures' to senior personnel at Westminster Abbey to hold a wedding there on the second weekend in August next year.
William and Kate, who have been dating since meeting as students at St Andrews University, have been plagued by speculation about when they will finally tie the knot.

Read more: Kate Middleton and Prince William 'set for wedding in August' | Mail Online

Old 08-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Courtier

I hope that I'm proven wrong, but doesn't August seem unlikely? HM has been pretty inflexible about her Scottish vacation for decades now and I can't see that changing, wedding or no. Plus tourist season and the opening of Buckingham Palace...time will tell, though! I'm getting a little dizzy from the on again/off again deluge.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

I really doubt that a 'senior official' at the Abbey would be discussing this and expect to keep their job. These people know that anything like that would be absolutely confidential and that a leak would have serious consequences for their position.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

It says "According to well-placed sources, royal aides have made 'discreet overtures' to senior personnel at Westminster Abbey to hold a wedding there on the second weekend in August next year"

They are guessing it's William and Kate.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Aristocracy

These two have been married so many times lol. I think when it does happen, if it happens, they will write a million and one stories about the wedding being fake. :P
Old 08-28-2010, 08:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaJa View Post
These two have been married so many times lol. I think when it does happen, if it happens, they will write a million and one stories about the wedding being fake. :P
At this rate I think when it DOES happen no one is likely to believe it unless it is coming as an official statement from the Palace!
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 08-29-2010, 05:55 PM

I do hope Kate Middleton has a cunning plan | Barbara Ellen | Comment is free | The Observer

Quote:
If there is a big day, the best-case scenario would be for Kate to make it even bigger by jilting William at the altar and running away, out of the royal hell forever, screaming as she goes, loud and proud: "I'm a commoner, get me out of here!"

Tags
chelsy davy, kate middleton, paparazzi, prince harry, prince william, tabloid press