The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-15-2009, 06:00 PM

Kate Middleton, Lady In Perpetual Waiting, Comes To New York

Quote:
Moving to a new city can be difficult, but don’t worry, Kate: we’ve got your New York life all planned out…
That is, if she does move to NYC, which I doubt.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Nobility

I wondering... If Harry, Will and Kate want to lead quite normal live why go they on premiere of the movie? Yes, they avoid red carpet but sorry lots of journalist were there. Why they don't go on movie on the next night to the normal cinema when no journalist and stuff is? Sarah with daughters agree on photos on red carpet but they like shining, Will and Kate went to the cinema in secret so what's up now?

Old 12-15-2009, 06:49 PM

I'm wondering the same thing, grace marie. I don't understand why those three didn't wait until the movie was in the theaters.

What they did sounded like they love the privileged life to the max!

Old 12-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Administrator

First of all, William and Harry for all intents and purposes are not normal. If they were they wouldn't be considered royal and than what is the point of everything.

So I can understand the need and desire to see the movie the night of the premiere but not necessarily when the movie is out in the theatre. At least during the premiere you know who is in the theatre (one would hope) at least for security reasons.

And who wouldn't love the privileged life?

Honestly, in this instance...William and Henry can't win. They went to a premiere and didn't walk the red carpet surely there would be howls of why aren't they working, they sure get alot of time off for being in the armed services, they are acting like movie stars, etc or similiar remarks that one hears when Beatrice and Eugenie attend such events.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:16 PM
Administrator

And now the Daily Mail provides a picture of William, Harry and Kate leaving the theatre. Apparently, they wanted to be low key so that they would not overshadow the actors.

------------------------

Sherlock Holmes is famous for his intellectual prowess and deductive reasoning.
But it's unlikely he'd need much of either to work out why these young royals were slipping out of the back door of a cinema - the front was being covered by a swarm of photographers.
Princes Harry and William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton were spotted using the back door of the Empire Cinema in Leicester Square on Monday night.

Princes William and Harry and Kate Middleton attend the Sherlock Holmes premiere | Mail Online

Old 12-16-2009, 01:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Another issue is that William and Harry appearing on the red carpet - big deal but if Kate is beside William then it is tantamount to an engagement as royals do not normally take their girlfriend on any sort of official engagement and appearing on the red carpet does become that type of appearance.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:25 AM
Majesty

I do believe the boys are some where between a rock and a hard place on this one. They typically only do red carpets when they are supporting a charity that may be involved in the event. Here, they arrived and left dicretely without inconveniencing others, so I can't see what the problem is.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:46 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Kate Middleton’s Night with the Two Princes

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/cele...rinces-213248/
Old 12-16-2009, 09:40 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

What a wonderful event, lucky Kate a night out with 2 princes.
William, Kate and Harry are doing all they can to be normal.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:51 PM
Serene Highness

Can she look worst than this? Do something with your hair!!
Old 12-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
Can she look worst than this? Do something with your hair!!
I thought she looked lovely - classic and elegant!
Old 12-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Kate Middleton at the cover of Point de Vue:

http://www.pointdevue.fr/img/upl/Thu..._3204_couv.jpg
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

When was this picture taken?
Next to QE lucky Kate.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Majesty

I don't like all the dark eyeliner, but I guess that's the style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I thought she looked lovely - classic and elegant!
Old 12-17-2009, 02:54 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
When was this picture taken?
Next to QE lucky Kate.
I think this is a photomontage. If I remember right this pic of Kate was taken during the charity as she appeared on rollerblades.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dierna23 View Post
I think this is a photomontage. If I remember right this pic of Kate was taken during the charity as she appeared on rollerblades.
Oh yes I realised they weren't at the same event.
The one where she fell down?
Old 12-18-2009, 03:57 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
Oh yes I realised they weren't at the same event.
The one where she fell down?
Yes, exactly that one.

Now here's another funny story:

Quote:
PRINCE Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy has sent pals a hilarious email Christmas card - showing the couple as dancing ELVES.
Here's the article with a pic: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...of-humour.html
Old 12-18-2009, 09:31 PM

Why, at 6ft 3in, Prince William towers over his titchy royal ancestors | Mail Online

This article claims Kate is 5'10". She is tall, but is she really that tall? She's always wearing heels, so that might make her appear taller than she really is.

Old 12-19-2009, 07:26 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Well according to the heigh article William is taller than Harry.
I never knew Diana was taller than Charles.
I hope the royals don't scare off Chelsy she is such a wonderful girl.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:07 PM

Daily Express | Blogs | Richard Palmer | Royal blog: A future King for sale | Exclusive opinion, news and views from Daily and Sunday Express's top writers

Quote:
PRINCE William has revealed the hypocrisy behind the Royal Family's efforts to stop photographers taking pictures of them when they are off duty.
William, who doesn't like pictures appearing of him and Kate Middleton doing controversial things like shooting wild animals, has been the prime mover behind attempts to argue that such photographs are an invasion of the Royal Family's privacy.

Yet this same Prince William has just done a deal to sell a glossy magazine pictures of him doing what we were told was something "private".

Last week I went along to a central London hostel run by Centrepoint, where the second in line to the throne was meeting young homeless people and marking the 40th anniversary of the charity, set up in the West End in 1969 to help young rough sleepers.

Tags
chelsy davy, kate middleton, paparazzi, prince harry, prince william, tabloid press