The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Not sure about this desperate hiding of the face, very odd...
I don't image repeated camera flashes in the face is a very pleasant experience (in fact it isn't, and I'd cover my eyes too).
If she wore sunnies inside the airport terminal you'd say "get a load of her!"

Quote:
I've lost track on the number of holidays this year, are we already in double figures?
You don't know, but are quick with the negative suggestion - that's very disingenuous. Bad form.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Is this really Kate? I guess so since the girl is wearing boots
Not sure about this desperate hiding of the face, very odd and unlike Kate as she knows it won't keep anyone from taking pictures. It makes her look very celebrity, like don't you dare approach me in private but please take some pictures at my next charity event. I've lost track on the number of holidays this year, are we already in double figures?
Oh Duke you've been away or not active on William and Kate thread lately.... I've missed your cheery disposition on this thread .... glad you are back ........Happy Posting ...I would cover my face if every time I walked outside someone was flashing a bulb at me...At a Charity event with or with out William is were they should be taking her picture...not in privite life.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Courtier

Apparently she and William were staying up at Birkhall for a few days. Daily Express | UK News :: So what's changed?-
Old 11-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Majesty

And especially just after coming off a plane...a person's skin doesn't look its best, for one thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post
...I would cover my face if every time I walked outside someone was flashing a bulb at me...At a Charity event with or with out William is were they should be taking her picture...not in privite life.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
You don't know, but are quick with the negative suggestion - that's very disingenuous. Bad form.
Are ordinary or long weekends treated as "Holidays"? It seems like it and it sure makes Williams look like a plonker when the media or? implies that they have gone "On Holiday" With the unspoken but implicit far away sunny beach complete with cocktails with umberellas!
Old 11-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Let's not jump to conclusions. We don't really know what Kate's travels were, and probably the press doesn't either.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:21 AM
Aristocracy

Chelsy Davy was seen hanging out with Dan Philippson again -- arriving his flat and going out together for a drink. The article is by Richard Kay and includes a picture. So is it really Harry?... or Dan, Dominic or Hugo? I thought this burning question has been resolved weeks ago...
Old 11-03-2009, 05:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Are ordinary or long weekends treated as "Holidays"?
Only when using them as an excuse to justify negative opinion about Kate or William!
Old 11-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Royal Highness

I saw headlines from to articles today saying that Kate Middleton is moving to New York. Does anyone know any details?
Old 11-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

Sounds like a version of the same old story that's been circulating for years. Sometimes she's going to work for a photographer, sometimes she's going to work with a magazine, etc. Shockingly, it never really seems to happen!

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Old 11-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
KATE MIDDLETON drew comparisons in this newspaper last week to the late Princess Diana when she was pictured at Heathrow shielding her face from photographers after a holiday in Balmoral with Prince William.
Read more here: Sunday Express | UK News :: If you don't like life in the Royal Family Kate, just put your hand up
Old 11-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I think this is the article: OK! Magazine: First For Celebrity News :: Latest Celebrity News :: Kate leaves Wills at home for NY job
Old 11-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Aristocracy

chelsy and harry together at Rugby match

Prince Harry rekindles romance with Chelsy Davy with a date at the rugby | Mail Online

They look like they had a nice time at the match.

That Express article about Kate, certainly is not helping her, in my opinion.
Quote:
Royal watchers are increasingly concerned that the “no comment” strategy risks backfiring because the public, frankly, is growing tired of her.
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...t-your-hand-up-
Old 11-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

The public, frankly, has been tired of her for a long time and it has nothing to do with "no comment" imo.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

I'm with you on that.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Commoner

I have nothing against anyone having a nice getaway with their boyfriend or shielding their face when numerous cameras are being shoved in their faces. I don't think Kate has to really worry about public opinion when she's only dating Prince Wiliam. It's her life, her relationship and who are we to tell her how she should run it and why? And why would the public be tired of Kate?
Old 11-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Looking as if they might be getting their relationship back on track, Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy were side-by-side during an Investec Challenge Series rugby match in London over the weekend (November 7).
Article with lots of pictures of Harry & Chelsy at the rugby match: Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy watch the Investec Challenge Series match between England and Australia
Old 11-09-2009, 01:51 AM
Aristocracy

I'm sooooooo happy Chelsy and Harry are back together. Something about her makes me think that she challenges him and brings him down to earth. I hope they manage to make it work.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

tbh, I never had an opinion on Chelsea before, and when I did it was slightly negative. But after the break up I really really warmed to her. I find her to be quite pretty and a very strong lady. imo, She's determined, focused, loyal and seems to have a fun personality. She seems to a perfect fit for Harry. Hopefully they are back on.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Talking

PRINCE William’s girlfriend Kate Middleton is looking to snap up a prestigious job in New York after training with a top fashion photographer.

Kate, 27, leaves for the US in *January after spending part of Christmas with William and *other royals at *Sandringham, the Queen’s Norfolk estate.

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: Kate is doing a runner

Tags
chelsy davy, kate middleton, paparazzi, prince harry, prince william, tabloid press