The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-14-2009, 01:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Kate sounded really upset there. Poor girl. Do the paps just camp outside her home? She sounds a little like Mary.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:03 AM
Majesty

This was taken leaving a club by the back entrance. When we see things like this (and how many were they that we didn't witness?), it makes perfect sense for Kate to work for her parents and live at home. What a nightmare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Pam View Post
Kate sounded really upset there. Poor girl. Do the paps just camp outside her home? She sounds a little like Mary.

Old 09-14-2009, 05:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
To me "posh" sounds very upper-crust. Think Prince Philip. I think that Kate is well-spoken in that I can't make out a distinct regional accent. She sounds educated.
I think you have it, she is well spoken not upper class.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:44 AM
Nobility

I'm almost sure that Chelsy will back to this thread for a while.

Prince Harry and on-off love Chelsy Davy party together for his 25th - hellomagazine.com

That's funny it's very like Will's and Kate's story. But Chelsy and Harry split up was more serious. I mean, we never know if Kate and Will really split up or it was just a plot.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Courtier

Come to that, we don't really have means to be certain that Harry and Chelsy had every separated as well. Neither me, nor any of our friends did ever believe that ‘Facebook break up’ story, for one.
One thing is certain: the newspapers and magazines would absolutely love to see Harry and Chelsy together again -they provided quite the considerable part of their Royal coverage.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:31 PM
Courtier

US Weekly had an article on Harry, saying that he was single still...but that he is trying to remain friends with Chelsy.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:16 AM
Aristocracy

i love kate's accent very british..
Old 10-04-2009, 05:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy are planning a post-Christmas break to South Africa.
Friends say Harry hopes the holiday will get their on-off relationship fully back on track.

‘Harry will have a break from the Army over Christmas and is planning a trip with Chelsy,’ said a chum.

Read more: Off, on and now off to Africa... Prince Harry plans a post-Christmas break with Chelsy Davy | Mail Online
Old 10-04-2009, 10:16 AM

Smile Harry

Harry,have a nice time!
Old 10-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Majesty

Let's see whether this happens. Anyone taking bets?
Old 10-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Nobility

I believe it's true. That's Harry and Chelsy at last.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't know if this story is true or not but I like Chelsy. I admire how she's carrying on with her life despite whatever is going on with Harry and that she's studying to become a lawyer (no easy task!). I also like how she doesn't let the press stop her. Even though she's photographed when she first starts school she just carries on and doesn't let them bother her. The press usually only gets photographs at the beginning and then they leave you alone, just like when Eugenie started University recently. I'm glad she doesn't use the press as an excuse to not do something with herself.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Heir Apparent

I have a theory that if you don't respond to their presence and interact with them, the press will get bored and basically leave you alone. Just ignore them and get on with your business. This is what Chelsy is doing and I think it's a very smart response.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Courtier

Terrific if it's true. Chelsy and Harry would make a lovely couple
Old 10-05-2009, 03:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ada View Post
Terrific if it's true. Chelsy and Harry would make a lovely couple

I think that Chelsy and Harry suit each other pefectly. Her father´s business associate (now or sometime) is a great drawback, but we have seen others overcome similar difficulties.
An independent hard working young lady, no stars in her eyes about being a princess, that is plain to see. She doesn´t try too hard, and that is definitely to her advantage. No waiting around for Chelsy. Also, of course Harry is not in direct line to be King of England, which is a great advantage for someone dating him.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd255 View Post
I don't know if this story is true or not but I like Chelsy. I admire how she's carrying on with her life despite whatever is going on with Harry and that she's studying to become a lawyer (no easy task!). I also like how she doesn't let the press stop her. Even though she's photographed when she first starts school she just carries on and doesn't let them bother her. The press usually only gets photographs at the beginning and then they leave you alone, just like when Eugenie started University recently. I'm glad she doesn't use the press as an excuse to not do something with herself.
ITA. Especially when some of the tabloid press have printed some really awful things about Chelsy mocking her looks etc.

Yet she's clearly a strong character who can stand on her own as she takes it in her stride without complaint.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
I have a theory that if you don't respond to their presence and interact with them, the press will get bored and basically leave you alone. Just ignore them and get on with your business. This is what Chelsy is doing and I think it's a very smart response.
Well said Roslyn. I also like that she and her family don't constantly put her forward in the press (and elsewhere) as "princess" material and "she's the next princess", blah blah blah.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd255 View Post
Well said Roslyn. I also like that she and her family don't constantly put her forward in the press (and elsewhere) as "princess" material and "she's the next princess", blah blah blah.
And whose family does this?

Old 10-08-2009, 08:45 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
Let's see whether this happens. Anyone taking bets?
I'm sure this will be on and off again a few more times. It's why they are well suited for each other. She stands up to him, and he needs it at times. As they both mature, I think things will work out in the long run --- one way or the other!!
Old 10-09-2009, 05:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy are apparently due to hold a huge Christmas party for their friends.

The young lovers took a break from each other in January, but were recently seen hanging out for the royal's 25th birthday

On-off sweethearts Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy planning a Christmas shindig - hellomagazine.com

Tags
chelsy davy, kate middleton, paparazzi, prince harry, prince william, tabloid press