The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-06-2009, 06:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

Natalie Pinkham, 29, who was close to the prince before he met Chelsy, tells me that she wants to pick his brains about his period serving in Afghanistan for a documentary that she is planning to make for Channel Five about women serving on the front line in Helmand.

The women in the life of Prince Harry - Telegraph

Old 09-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

Whether Harry and Chelsy have really reunited or not, I can see why a royal would want to keep loyal friends and partners around. They have so few people to confide in, I'd imagine, that when they find one they don't want to let that person go. And if it's romance again, I wouldn't be surprised. They do seem very alike.

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Old 09-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Secret trysts as Prince Harry works to win back his former sweetheart Chelsy Davy - hellomagazine.com (7/09/2009).
Old 09-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Harry/Chelsy reunion is being widely reported in the press here.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Yes, I've seen 63 new articles about that topic in the wordwide web-news. Here's one of them:

Prince Harry 'to reunite with Chelsy Davy' - Telegraph
Old 09-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Courtier

I love how at first they were back together and now they are just flirting...the daily mail dazzles me with their amazing reporting skills. It's like every news outlet picking up that William and Kate 2011 wedding story from...The News of the World.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:07 AM
Commoner

Kate & Paparazzi

An incredible (and should I say distressing) video of how Kate stood her ground when the paps harassed her back in Oct 2007 while walking home with Pippa after a night at Raffles.... Once again, we hear her voice!

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/47...phing-her.html
Old 09-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

A note about Chelsy Davy:
Chelsy Davy is only relevant to the British Forums when it concerns Prince Harry.
Any news reports or stories about her activities that don't involve Prince Harry should not be be posted here.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator
Old 09-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Majesty

Video? All I see is a still picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by putski View Post
An incredible (and should I say distressing) video of how Kate stood her ground when the paps harassed her back in Oct 2007 while walking home with Pippa after a night at Raffles.... Once again, we hear her voice!

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/47...phing-her.html
Old 09-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Courtier

Everyone on TFS says she has such a posh accent, I wouldn't know, but she sounds very annoyed.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Commoner

The previous video was disabled by the site, here's a direct download link:

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/28...raphingher.flv

Her accent sounds very posh, indeed! I'm glad she stood her ground.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
Everyone on TFS says she has such a posh accent, I wouldn't know, but she sounds very annoyed.
Not so much 'posh' more well spoken.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Skydragon, what is the difference between posh and well spoken, for those of us who dont live in that part of the world? Thank you!
Old 09-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Majesty

This link didn't work for me either.

To me "posh" sounds very upper-crust. Think Prince Philip. I think that Kate is well-spoken in that I can't make out a distinct regional accent. She sounds educated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by putski View Post
The previous video was disabled by the site, here's a direct download link:

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/28...raphingher.flv

Her accent sounds very posh, indeed! I'm glad she stood her ground.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Commoner

I guess the 2 previous links have been deactivated. Here you go... hope this forum finally gets a chance to see this pap video...

Dailymotion - Pap Video 1 - a Life & Style video
Old 09-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

No matter if posh or upper class - I LOVE this accent! Thanks for the video, it isn't really a nice situation for Kate, she seems pretty irritated.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

As pulling the wool over our eyes goes - it's a pretty poor attempt.
Prince Harry's trying to keep us guessing over his on/off relationship with Chelsea Davy by leaving London nightclub Raffles ten minutes later than her.
The official word is they have not rekindled their five year romance after ending it eight months ag

Read more: Prince Harry's on/off romance with Chelsea Davy appears very much....back on | Mail Online
Old 09-13-2009, 03:18 PM
Majesty

That link worked, thanks! I give her kudos for not getting totally upset or bursting into tears and speaking reasonably to the paps. The video was revealing about how much harrassment people have, with one photographer calling Kate, "Your Highness."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dierna23 View Post

Thanks for the video, it isn't really a nice situation for Kate, she seems pretty irritated.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:48 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dierna23 View Post

No matter if posh or upper class - I LOVE this accent! Thanks for the video, it isn't really a nice situation for Kate, she seems pretty irritated.
I love Kate's accent too. It does sound upper-class to me, or maybe just very classically English, but I love English accents like that. I feel sorry for her though--the paparazzi are ruthless.

As for Harry and Chelsy, I have no idea whether they are back together or not, but romance has to be one of the most difficult areas of life for a royal. Most people find it hard enough to discover whether the person they're dating is a good fit for them--royals have to choose someone who's also a good fit for the monarchy (and who is willing to take on the burden of royal life). It could be that Chelsy and Harry are a great fit for each other romantically, but she's not sure she can handle the pressure of being royal.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:55 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I agree with what you wrote about Harry and Chelsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
That link worked, thanks! I give her kudos for not getting totally upset or bursting into tears and speaking reasonably to the paps. The video was revealing about how much harrassment people have, with one photographer calling Kate, "Your Highness."
And I so agree with this post as well. I'm no fan of Kate (at the moment I just have NO opinion about her ), but that was nasty IMO.

Tags
chelsy davy, kate middleton, paparazzi, prince harry, prince william, tabloid press