The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry invites TV beauty back to his place as fledgling romance heats up. (8/06/2009).

Prince Harry invites TV beauty back to his place as fledgling romance heats up - hellomagazine.com

Old 06-09-2009, 04:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

PRINCE Harry's new girlfriend refers to him by the codeword "Jam", The Sun can reveal.

TV presenter Caroline Flack uses the secret name to keep her relationship with the Prince under wraps

What Prince Harry's stunning new girlfriend Caroline Flack calls him | The Sun |News|Royals

Old 06-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Gala is also reporting about a possible new love of Prince Harry.

Prinz Harry + Caroline Flack: Eine Herz-Dame für Harry - News auf Gala.de
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think Harry likes Big women, not delicate like Kate.
I wonder what kind of woman he will marry eventually
Old 06-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Harry has a new nickname, I wnder if it's true, "Jam" is interesting. Seems Caroline Flack is the new girl on the scene. She seems like a nice woman, anybody know anything other than what the articles have said?
Old 06-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Eat your heart out Chelsy: But how will Harry's new squeeze, Caroline Flack, go down with Granny? | Mail Online

Old 06-14-2009, 06:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Things may be stepping up a gear between Prince Harry and Sky TV presenter Caroline Flack.He has been wooing her with flirtatious Facebook messages and last weekend they partied together at the trendy Troubadour club in Earl’s Court before going back to Clarence House together

Will Prince Harry's jaunt with new squeeze Caroline Flack be her big break? | Mail Online
Old 06-14-2009, 11:32 AM
Courtier

I would love to see Harry date a girl with some...elegance.

I'm sorry but not even Chelsy had that, and to be honest she has been looking bad since their break-up. Her face looks bloated from all those nights of partying too heavy; how she keeps up at her job is hard to imagine.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
Things may be stepping up a gear between Prince Harry and Sky TV presenter Caroline Flack.He has been wooing her with flirtatious Facebook messages and last weekend they partied together at the trendy Troubadour club in Earl’s Court before going back to Clarence House together

Will Prince Harry's jaunt with new squeeze Caroline Flack be her big break? | Mail Online
I really hope this turns out to be nothing. But Caroline is getting alot of press. I don't think she's right for Harry.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
I really hope this turns out to be nothing. But Caroline is getting alot of press. I don't think she's right for Harry.
I agree. Not my choice for Harry at all. Hopefully just a summer fling. The boy is only 24.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

PRINCE Harry is desperate to get back with Chelsy Davy after ending his fling with sexy Sky TV presenter Caroline Flack, The Sun can reveal.

Why Prince Harry really dropped TV girl Caroline Flack | The Sun |News|Royals
Old 06-16-2009, 11:41 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Posts discussing Chelsy Davy have been moved to the Royals' ex-partners thread.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Administrator

Well...for a relationship (Harry and Caroline) that was never confirmed...it looks like its OVER. Or at least according to the press. I never thought if it was true...it was not going to last forever.

Again...I am rooting for Princess Theodora...I was hoping for her and Prince William...but Harry will do just fine. But alas, she doesn't appear to be his type.

Old 06-17-2009, 02:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

not his type at all, but men do sometimes marry different types to their girlfriends (never lose hope)

Just took a look at her youtube video on this forum and she is his type. She just has to start drinking, smoking and clubbing very hard and she will get the look
Old 06-20-2009, 05:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

PRINCE Harry has spent an evening partying with his ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy, The Sun can reveal.

The former couple chatted all night at a mutual friend's private bash.

Harry's replay with Chelsy | The Sun |News|Royals
Old 06-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Nobility

I think that Chelsy and Harry love each other and they are a little like Charles and Camilla. I would feel sorry for new girlfriend of Harry becouse in my opinion she would be like Diana for Charles and Camilla.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:50 AM
Aristocracy

In the "ouch, that's harsh" department, GQ has an article where they say the following about Chelsy;

Quote:
When it came to long-term girlfriends for the princes, William chose the steady, university-friend classic English rose in the not-uncomely form of Kate Middleton. And Harry? Well Harry plumped for a busty blonde schoolgirl who he met when he scabbed a cigarette off her while he was on a "double gap year". He's like Bill Wyman and Ronnie Wood rolled into one. It has to be said, Chelsey Davy looked like she'd be more at home at the Playboy Mansion than Buckingham Palace.
I wouldn't want to date someone that famous - it must be hard. But just by going by the Daily Mail Chelsy is more liked than Kate, thought I can't see why - to me, they're just completely different personality types.

you can find the rest of the GQ article here: http://www.gqmagazine.co.uk/gq-daily...nce-harry.aspx
Old 06-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Another idea that was thought of at the time of Diana's death was to develop a material that celebrities could wear that would destroy the image of any photograph that was taken of them while wearing it.

Therefore the celebrity by wearing the metal on a necklace could effectively prevent decent photos of themselves being taken when they so wanted and thus could drive down the price of paps photos.
Interesting - I wonder if anyone ever came close to doing this.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Aristocracy

And ... here's a new "Harry with a woman" article from the Daily Mail.

KATIE NICHOLL: Prince Harry goes for another blonde as he chats up Natasha Bedingfield | Mail Online
Old 06-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grace marie View Post
I think that Chelsy and Harry love each other and they are a little like Charles and Camilla. I would feel sorry for new girlfriend of Harry becouse in my opinion she would be like Diana for Charles and Camilla.
I think the press blows it up to more than it was, I honestly don't think she ever would've been accepted by his family for a myriad of other reasons. I also think she isn't the type to be waiting for him, she seems too free and ambitious. I do feel bad for her though, the constant reports of her being "gutted" about her chances being blown with Harry when a new girl comes in to the picture has to be annoying. It's like Jennifer Aniston-syndrome.

Tags
chelsy davy, kate middleton, paparazzi, prince harry, prince william, tabloid press