William, Harry, their Girlfriends and the Press

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chelsy and harry together at Rugby match

Prince Harry rekindles romance with Chelsy Davy with a date at the rugby | Mail Online

They look like they had a nice time at the match. :flowers:

That Express article about Kate, certainly is not helping her, in my opinion.
Royal watchers are increasingly concerned that the “no comment” strategy risks backfiring because the public, frankly, is growing tired of her.
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view...n-the-Royal-Family-Kate-just-put-your-hand-up-

:previous: The public, frankly, has been tired of her for a long time and it has nothing to do with "no comment" imo.

I have nothing against anyone having a nice getaway with their boyfriend or shielding their face when numerous cameras are being shoved in their faces. I don't think Kate has to really worry about public opinion when she's only dating Prince Wiliam. It's her life, her relationship and who are we to tell her how she should run it and why? And why would the public be tired of Kate?

I'm sooooooo happy Chelsy and Harry are back together. Something about her makes me think that she challenges him and brings him down to earth. I hope they manage to make it work.

tbh, I never had an opinion on Chelsea before, and when I did it was slightly negative. But after the break up I really really warmed to her. I find her to be quite pretty and a very strong lady. imo, She's determined, focused, loyal and seems to have a fun personality. She seems to a perfect fit for Harry. Hopefully they are back on.

PRINCE William’s girlfriend Kate Middleton is looking to snap up a prestigious job in New York after training with a top fashion photographer.

Kate, 27, leaves for the US in *January after spending part of Christmas with William and *other royals at *Sandringham, the Queen’s Norfolk estate.

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: Kate is doing a runner

:D

It's that time of year again, the new york job and christmas at sandringham. I've forgotten how many times these ridiculous stories have been released. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not holding my breath for that New York job story. After Mario Testino denied a similar story, what makes people think it's true this time? Still, I wonder why the press insists on selling this NY training thing... it's been in circulation since August and has been reported in more than one newspaper. Perhaps there just isn't any news to write about.

quote from the OK! story:
"Kate, 27, will leave for the Big Apple in January to train with a top fashion photographer...by taking up a position with Nikolai von Bismark."

It's a tight social circle they move in; Count Nikolai von Bismarck is a friend of both Beatrice and Eugenie.

Last edited:
Well for her I hope this is true, she needs to get some life of her own. Not to metion I have a much better chance of running in to her on the steets of NYC then of London .olol... Just kidding ...But I think it may be a bad move for the relationship....

Honestly, this whole going to a NYC to do photography, the Count von Bismarck angle sound very much like the stories that appeared last year around this time. Do they just change the date on the stories, although I will admit they removed Testino from it this time.

Yes, I remember this story last year and the Christmas with the Royals as well....Has there ever been an unmarried Royal Couple at the Queen's Chrristmas????

Yes, I remember this story last year and the Christmas with the Royals as well....Has there ever been an unmarried Royal Couple at the Queen's Chrristmas????

I don't think so but I would certainly say there has never been an unengaged couple at the Royals Christmas.

Usually Royal engagements are announced after Christmas and I suspect part of the reason is exactly that - have one last Christmas with your own family, announce engagement, get married, have future Christmases with the Royal Family.

quote from the OK! story:
"Kate, 27, will leave for the Big Apple in January to train with a top fashion photographer...by taking up a position with Nikolai von Bismark."

It's a tight social circle they move in; Count Nikolai von Bismarck is a friend of both Beatrice and Eugenie.

Just goes to show it's not what you know, it's who you know. I'm slightly jealous.

Here's another article about Kate:

November 08, 2009, (Sawf News) - Prince William's girlfriend, Kate Middleton, plans to move to New York in January 2010 to train as fashion photographer and stylist.

The 27-year-old royal-in-waiting will work with Nikolai von Bismark, who is currently working for acclaimed photographer Annie Lebovitz. Along the way, she will take on any challenging fashion or styling assignments.

Read more: Kate Middleton to train as fashion photographer in New York

Good for Kate!! No doubt William will be jetting off to see her every weekend :flowers:. It will be interesting to see what comes of this, I hope it all goes well.

well good luck to kate in nyc!!! she'll have lots of fun

Chelsy Davy puts job on hold to see the world first

Chelsy Davy has put off her training as a solicitor to see more of the world.

Prince Harry’s Zimbabwean girlfriend had been due to start a traineeship with top London law firm Allen and Overy but has deferred her place for a year after landing a bursary to go travelling.
The 24-year-old law graduate plans to tour Asia and Australia after spending New Year in South Africa with Harry.

‘Chelsy is one of eight applicants to be accepted on the Allen and Overy course but she has deferred until September 2010 as she has been given a bursary to travel the world,’ a pal said.

I do love the fact that Chelsy seems to live her life exactly the way she wants, without puttings others needs first.

:ermm: well to be honest and I know it it wholly unfair really, I just can't take to the idea of Miss Davy as a possible future HRH Princess Henry.......I just can't get away from thinking about the alloy brass for some reason when I come across stories about her! But if it happens one day....I shan't be that upset! It would just take time to come to terms with the reality of her being an HRH!

But if she makes Prince Harry happy I suppose that is all that really matters....even though I may not like the idea who am I to be a wet blanket?

A last chance to see the world as a single girl, maybe?:ermm:
I suspect there's a much more practical reason for this.

The legal industry has been badly hit by the current recession and many of the top firms have been laying off solicitors. This means that there have been hardly any new places for trainees, like Chelsy. So a lot of the major firms have been asking new trainees to defer their place until Spetember 2010 as they would be unable to take them on otherwise. I know somebody who is in the exact same situation as Chelsy and like her she has chosen to go abroad until her training contract starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom